Bluelight

Thread: The AL-LAD Supply

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I haven't had any which do you prefer LSZ or AL-LAD?

2. Collapse Details

If I had to pick, AL-LAD. But LSZ is still one of my top-5 psychedelic rcs.

3. Collapse Details

Got some Al-LAD locally(UK), from my Ketamine dealer, he probably got it from the road(never asked)

It was identical to the tabs I've seen pictured. Tested with an Erlich EZvials, but absolutely no colour change(yes I added the ball).

So don't assume everything is real Al-LAD, bound to be copycats using Nbomes.
    Oral dosing would rule that out I suppose, but I binned them.
    No point in reagent testing if you're going to ignore the results.

4. Collapse Details

Right between the Solar Plexus and Heart Chakras Where Higgs particles collide and color is formed
    Quote Originally Posted by PriestTheyCalledHim View Post
    OP don't worry about it. LSD or at least very high dose actual LSD, is going to become even more rare and even more hypothetically expensive, and AL-LAD and LSZ will flood the market and hypothetically be sold as "LSD".
    That is your own opinion I would imagine someone with 5000+ Post would avoid speculation.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HofmannBlotter View Post
    You'll see more AL-LAD don't worry, and soon some ETH-LAD within months, you have my words
    Really? Wouldn't ETH-LAD already be illegal in the UK?

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by EddieJessup View Post
    Got some Al-LAD locally(UK), from my Ketamine dealer, he probably got it from the road(never asked)

It was identical to the tabs I've seen pictured. Tested with an Erlich EZvials, but absolutely no colour change(yes I added the ball).

It was bound to happen eventually, too bad it was a nbome, could have at least given you lsd

>LSD or at least very high dose actual LSD, is going to become even more rare and even more hypothetically expensive, and AL-LAD and LSZ will flood the market and hypothetically be sold as "LSD".
    Lsd is actually cheaper than al-lad/lsz so that wouldn't really make sense.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ZFC View Post
    Really? Wouldn't ETH-LAD already be illegal in the UK?
    Yeah for real, If you want just PM me. I can already show you the GC/MS analysis for ETH-LAD.

8. Collapse Details

Were you lucky enough to get a sample of ETH-LAD? How was it?

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by EddieJessup View Post

Wish you had posted about this before doing so...

There is a lot of shit out there about people posting about the elrich test kits with LSD on Bluelight despite people not having actual experience - just speculating and throwing people off.

With these kits, you can sometimes struggle to get a reaction at all, as in nothing happens, because there is so little of the lysergimide present - e.g. 100ug - generally LSD blotter is 40-50ug. I've had blotter at an accurate 90ug give take few ug and these also did not create a reaction with these kits and it was some great quality blotter, some of the best I've had in fact.

Same with the AL-LAD, if anything this was good indication they were legit. Generally if there's something else on it the dose is going to have to be 500ug+ (especially for NBOMEs) and so it's more likely to give a reaction, but it wont be the same reaction as with a lysergimide.

LSD isn't disappearing any time soon either, while these lysergimides are great there is a reason LSD is the selected one out of them all really. It is the best for the complete rounded experience, for having the best results in therapy etc in my opinion (out of lysergimides) and the most 'magical' feeling for a recreational experience.

10. Collapse Details

Pieces of LSZ and AL-LAD blotter from my vendor were tested by our police lab (we have a local HR organization that offers free testing of drugs, you just bring them in, they send them to the police lab for testing) and confirmed to be what he's claiming. Plus an acquaintance was busted with some LSZ blotters (don't know from which vendor), police tested them and confirmed it was a legal substance. He didn't get a copy of the results, but nbomes are illegal here, so that wasn't in them.

Moral of the story? If you want to be sure and are lucky to have such an org available to you have them tested.

11. Collapse Details

Sex Love & Relationships
    Quote Originally Posted by EarthBounded View Post
    That is your own opinion I would imagine someone with 5000+ Post would avoid speculation.
    why does post count have anything to do with anything at all?

you can point something out but to bring post count into it is irrelevant and childish

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HofmannBlotter View Post
    Yeah for real, If you want just PM me. I can already show you the GC/MS analysis for ETH-LAD.
    OK. According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drugs_c...e_of_Drugs_Act it appears ETH-LAD is not automatically scheduled in the UK, only tryptamines, their indolols (and esters thereof) with one or more alkyl on the amine. If you look at ETH-LAD as a PEA (you can, although it's unusual), it is not listed either.

So if I trust you, HofmannBlotter, ETH-LAD might very well be the next one! YAY!

13. Collapse Details

I've had conflicting reports, Wiki isn't always on the ball when it comes to uk subtsabce law. It might well be that Eth-Lad is legal in the UK but if I ran an RC company, I wouldn't be going to go by Wikipedia if I were to invest perhaps tens thousands of 's on a custom synth of it.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Si Ingwe View Post
    I've had conflicting reports, Wiki isn't always on the ball when it comes to uk subtsabce law. It might well be that Eth-Lad is legal in the UK but if I ran an RC company, I wouldn't be going to go by Wikipedia if I were to invest perhaps tens thousands of 's on a custom synth of it.
    The official Class A regulation for lysergamides is: ""Lysergide (LSD) and other N-alkyl derivatives of lysergamide"

So, unfortunately, no. ETH-LAD is an N-alykl derivative of lysergamide (derivation is an ethyl group, right? Which is by definition an alykl group).
    AL-LAD is legal because the derivative structure is an allyl group.

In terms of legality, you are looking at compounds where the functional derivative is heavier. EG: PARGY-LAD (propynyl derivation) or DAL (allyl on R6) or MIPLA (isopropyl derivation) or CYP-LAD (cyclopropyl derivation) and the like -- these should be legal under UK law.

However, the trend for the heavier groups *seems* to be less potent and/or shorter in length, and many of these compounds are barely, or even *never*. assayed in humans at all. You can completely destroy the hallucinogenic effects of this compound with just one heavy molecule (2-Bromo-LSD), which may be useful for cluster headache treatment, but that's not what vendors are selling. So we'll see what vendors come up with next, if anything.

15. Collapse Details

I don't have much to add to the thread but please, whoever made this shit... Keep it coming. I had some of the most beautiful, deep, insightful, spiritual experiences I've ever had on AL-LAD.

The easiest going tryptamine I've ever had with amazing potential.

16. Collapse Details

Yeah, lets hope Al remains available for the forseeable future, although I'm happier still to see it continue it's position below the radar of legislation!

I had a clever chemist type person tell me that Eth-Lad would be illegal, regardless of what Wiki says, so I'd go with the clever person irl rather than some random internet page, even a Wikipedia one. Pity because it's one I'd like to have a spin round upon!
    Last edited by Jesusgreen; 24-12-2013 at 12:06. Reason: Duplicate post merged.

17. Collapse Details

I'd love to see them make this one:

6-allyl-6-nor-lysergic acid 2,4-dimethylazetidide aka al-lsz. should be legal

But since it's totally new and no one knows it's affects and an efficient synth it would probably be a big financial risk to try.

18. Collapse Details

I have been advised [ by a vendor ] that Britain is going to introduce analog laws similar to USA and Australia in order to stamp out these lysergamides and other RCs ; possibly by March next year , although they are hopeful we may have until 2015 before this stupidity becomes reality ...

Surely this is a misguided exercise in futility that will serve only to further encourage and benefit the illicit market . One would think that the consumer is best protected and harm is minimized by the present situation of a known product of guaranteed purity and dosage from a legit vendor , rather than the bad old days of sus illicit chems from very dodgy suppliers ....

19. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Lysergide and other N-alkyl derivatives of lysergamide
    ETH-LAD is illegal in the UK

AL-LAD and LSZ blotters on the official blotter contain 150ug per blotter which is plenty to give a colour change with ehrlichs reagent. Nobody would bother using it if "no colour change is an indication it's legit".

Report breaches of the PD Rules with the button to the top right of a post.
    Please use the Search & Index.

20. Collapse Details

MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Science & Technology
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudshark View Post
    I have been advised [ by a vendor ] that Britain is going to introduce analog laws similar to USA and Australia in order to stamp out these lysergamides and other RCs ; possibly by March next year , although they are hopeful we may have until 2015 before this stupidity becomes reality ...

Surely this is a misguided exercise in futility that will serve only to further encourage and benefit the illicit market . One would think that the consumer is best protected and harm is minimized by the present situation of a known product of guaranteed purity and dosage from a legit vendor , rather than the bad old days of sus illicit chems from very dodgy suppliers ....
    While I agree with you on the futility point, the analog act has done little to deter RCs in the states. They have to bring someone up on charges first and have a court case to set precedent of a substance as an analog. I don't know about Australia though.

The analog act has pretty much been laughed at here at every turn.

21. Collapse Details

What about those guys who ran all the "american research supply" places in America that got busted in 2004? Didn't they all get 20 years each on the analog act?

22. Collapse Details

^ Yes, the analogue act has been used several times to prosecute sellers in the US. It hasn't been used much to go after buyers (except for the unlucky ones who happen to be caught with a baggie of something in their back pocket), but that doesn't mean they won't in the future.

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by zn13bt View Post
    ^ Yes, the analogue act has been used several times to prosecute sellers in the US. It hasn't been used much to go after buyers (except for the unlucky ones who happen to be caught with a baggie of something in their back pocket), but that doesn't mean they won't in the future.
    Except when the DEA turned over UK buyers info. to their local authorities...

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I have a question obviously there's one person or outfit it seems that is capable of producing al lad the used to people think that this chemical is being made buy a legitimate custom Synth company with licenses to handle the precursors involved probably located in the EU. or the think that this is being produced by a clandestine lab underground source: I'm not trying to source here I'm just trying to get a general idea of where its coming from that's what this thread is up names

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bigazznugz View Post
    I have a question obviously there's one person or outfit it seems that is capable of producing al lad the used to people think that this chemical is being made buy a legitimate custom Synth company with licenses to handle the precursors involved probably located in the EU. or the think that this is being produced by a clandestine lab underground source: I'm not trying to source here I'm just trying to get a general idea of where its coming from that's what this thread is up names
    I've heard rumors about both and I don't think anyone who knows the truth will post the answer here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudshark View Post

Move the sale/production to another EU country, even if you don't ship to the UK you still have a huge market.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast