• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle v. Can we listen to at least one Non-Electronic Song?

Im rolling my titties off right now. decided for a home roll to test a batch of presses i got recently. feels like some kind of mda analogue. so i decided to throw in a little dutch mdma to even it out and dayummmm its good. real good. Going to lights all night in dallas on new years, i got a dutch press yelllooow warner bro with my name on it :D cant wait to get out there and rage again.

do it. I glove its super fun. maybe the best thing ever for rolling especially if you hve another person who can glove too. trading shows is like godly... i cannot wait. im always happy to roll and glove talk to anyone and everyone haha

Merry Christmas everyone :) be safe but most importantly, make memories you'll never forget

Amen. Merry Christmas to you all too (even though it's like 5pm Boxing day for me)

Just because I'm fucking addicted to this track. If you're into psytrance, check this one out, wait until it fully breaks open. Heard it the first time on acid, blew my brains out. Happy new year bitches!

Sweet that's a sick track, thanks for the new tune to jam out to
No prob, if you know any good ones yourself, throw them our way :D

Here's another one. Too bad they didn't use the melody that comes in at around 5:00 much earlier, it kind of lifts the track from good to awesome

Ugh, this thread would've been my thing if I knew about it and if I hadn't quit. :(

Missing all those bomb ass times! Especially when EDC/TAO/Nocturnal/Monster Massive still existed around LA. (Yeah, I know they have new ones here now, but people have told me it isn't the same these days). I'm just glad my memory is still superb because I remember it all. :)

Reviving this thread for the heck of it =D TL;DR at bottom

So I rolled together with my gf the past weekend. It was her first time. So not only did I get to roll with someone I already love, I got to see the unbridled amazement that you only get on your very first roll. It was an amazing night, really. We decided to roll at home for her first time, just the two of us. I prepped the entire room with fluorescent colours, lights, glowsticks, the whole shebang. Also gathered some fun things to try out during the roll, vicks (menthol inhaler), massage oil, ice,... Gave her about 80-90mg from a 160mg pill and took a whole one myself. Put on some good tunes and just danced, talked, massaged, kissed,... the night away

It's been a long time since I had a roll that good. I bought a supply of these pills a while ago because I really enjoy their effects. They aren't extremely high dosed, just enough so I can take a whole one and not need more. But wow I was blown away by the euphoria and love. Double the effects from the same dose same pill I took 4 months ago. It was an amazing experience for her as well she told me, but next time she would like it just a tad bit more intense. So who knows, maybe her second one will be even better than her first

TL;DR
here, have a track

Rolling at home with the gf tonight. Magical evening :) I wonder why it is that makes women even more beautiful when they've taken ecstasy while for guys it's usually the opposite :D

14976513_10154689560529911_7904945226340542098_o.jpg

Miss you guys.

No prob, if you know any good ones yourself, throw them our way :D

Here's another one. Too bad they didn't use the melody that comes in at around 5:00 much earlier, it kind of lifts the track from good to awesome

I used to love the Ectima Remix of Multistop:

[video]https://soundcloud.com/ectima/nok-ritmo-multistop-ectima-rmx[/video]