• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle v. Can we listen to at least one Non-Electronic Song?

I thought for sure you'd link to a song in here haha, so here.. I'll do the honors ;)

shure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DvRCykzHy4
clean one week.
feel miserable.
why be clean if you're miserable
they say once you get off you feel great
doesnt feel great to me
feels boring and depressing. I'd rather take going back to working just to get dope and trying to scrape together 50 bucks to get one shot that will keep me high a whopping total of 3 hours. thats where i was at before rehab the time before this. i had people on schedule and shit. I'd run up a hundred or so in debt during the week, then on friday when i got paid, i'd have my main dude come meet me at work and bring me either another bundle or a half bun for when i get off work.

I wouldn't know where to start without criticism, lol..

Didn't really expect you to like it, but I the lyrics are really quite funny haha

really does a good job of showing how working at a big chain store like that is the modern version of slavery

Oh, yeah. So these people definitely get WAY higher than myself

Last edited:
i dont believe. i thought you were the HIGHEST! they must be SUPER BADASS. learn something new everyday round here.

Didn't really expect you to like it, but I the lyrics are really quite funny haha

really does a good job of showing how working at a big chain store like that is the modern version of slavery

Oh no no no, not to criticize Afro Man. I meant I didn't know what to start the thread with without being criticized for posting something non-emd.

Its fucked up to say but i wish my friend didnt resussitate me when i apparently overdosed in his car.
I knew that the shot was too strong as soon as i felt the rush and about a minute later i was out. I dont remember anthing after that but i apparently stopped breathing.

LSDMDMA&11925787 said:
Its fucked up to say but i wish my friend didnt resussitate me when i apparently overdosed in his car.

Well I'm certainly glad he did. Call me selfish but I like you being around. Take care of yourself friendo.

LSDMDMA&11925787 said:
I knew that the shot was too strong as soon as i felt the rush and about a minute later i was out. I dont remember anthing after that but i apparently stopped breathing.

yeh wassup you and stayjadedxx are both in the horrors lately. keep posting its good to know you havnt kicked it. stay safe.