Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Acetyl-Fentanyl / Varying Dosages - First Time

Normal dosage when used oral?
Never used oral, only insufflated. I would imagine around 15mg or so. But I don't know how long it would take to kick in, which is why I prefer insufflation; it hits you within minutes.

My son died at 20 years old 6 days ago by taking this drug. He was highly intelligent and I found evidence that he understood dosing. Run from these synthetics!!!!

I'm sorry for your loss.
Well, it's not just "synthetics" in general but rather this particular family of compounds (ie, fentanyl analogues). They are simply potent enough to be difficult to work with (either measuring things out one's self or due to hazards of uneven mix with inert cut of street-product). They also tend to induce a higher ratio of respiratory depression to subjective effects than heroin, making them intrinsically more dangerous, particularly with repeated dosing.

ebola

I don't know where swampfox got that figure from, but it is completey inaccurate. Here is a link to a reprt the DEA compiled in July 2013 regarding the potency of acetyl fentanyl as compared to fentanyl. The report clearly states that they determined the LD50 of acetyl fentanyl to be 9.3 mg/kg. Anybody interested in researching Acetyl Fentanyl would be wise to read this, it is very informative.

Link: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...YMdAgg&usg=AFQjCNFTUX4PMTWiBtlHkf-tX_gnYvT9hA

Hi,

I know this thread is old but it is one of the first ones I came across when looking for dosage information on Acetyl-Fentanyl. I believe there could be a mistake in the DEA article as it stipulates:

"In acute toxicity studies in mice the LD50 the dose causingdeath of 50% of test animals) of acetyl fentanyl and fentanylare 9.3 mg/kg and 62 mg/kg,"

That's certainly wrong regarding Fentanyl as they state it to be 62 mg/kg! Clearly micrograms and milligrams are getting confused at the minimum.

Felt the need to register to post this.

Mice are not human. They apparently can handle more mg/kg then we can.

Do some quick searching and you'll see that those figures (9.3mg/kg and 62mg/kg) aren't really that far off.

I found one SDS for IV fentanyl citrate that says the LD50 in mice is 10.1mg/kg but for monkey it's 0.03mg/kg.

Mice can apparently handle fentanyl better then us primates.