• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Prescribed? v. Gimme The Good Stuff, Doc.

*168 OC 80s pm, but I collect them 42 of them weekly (cos I'm irresponsible and shit)
*112 OxyNorm 20 pm also only collect 28 a week (cos I'm irresponsible and shit)
*loprazolam 2 mg at night.
The odd numbers are cos Mundie OC's and IR's come in packs of 28 and my Pharmacy is dickish about splitting packs for even numbers.

2 - Gabapentin 300mg
3 - Librium 25mg as needed
4 - haloperidol 2mg
1 - temazepam 15mg at night
2 - clonidine .1mg
promethazine 25mg 1 every 6 hours as needed for nausea/insomnia
2 - metoprolol 25mg
6 - methocarbamol 750mg as needed
2 - odansetron odt 4mg as needed for nausea
8 - hydroxyzine 50mg as needed for anxiety/insomnia/itchiness

And that is everything I'm prescribed (besides Flomax and omeprazole, which I don't take). I have high functioning autism, bipolar with psychotic features, various anxiety disorders, ADHD, and possibly tourette's. I could use an amphetamine too. I'm sick of all these downers. I listed the highest amounts that I could take in a day if necessary.

In the past:

Celexa, Wellbutrin, Remeron, Ativan, Klonopin

Currently:

Valium

--

So far, I actually take it as prescribed: 5-10mg at night PRN for sleep. I only take it at times when I really need it. I figure if I start abusing it at all, then it becomes a slippery slope and before long I'll be addicted. Benzo dependence is the last thing I need.

20mg of Valium a day (2 5mg pills twice a day)
900mg of Neurontin a day (300mg three times a day)
25mg hydroxyzine HCl as needed for anxiety
50mg trazodone as needed for insomnia

I only take the Valium now and that's currently down to 7.5mg a day.

For ages I was on:

lansoprazole
pantoprazole
fentanyl transdermal patch
oxycodone
lorazepam
topriamate -but I never really took it
tizanidine
dextroamphetamine
zolpidem

That was the fucking life! Sadly after a stint in a psych program, I was taken off the opiates :(
Now, I'm on:

lansoprazole
pantoprazole
paroxetine hydrochloride
lorazepam
dextroamphetamine ssues
zolpidem
lurasidone -but I stopped taking it a few weeks ago
olanzapine -but I stopped taking it a few weeks ago

Last edited:
^
That first med list was beautiful...the second not quite as beautiful.lol
If its not too personal question, can I ask is your abdominal pain from a diagnosed condition/surgery or is it classed as non-specific?

It's from <snip/> specific medical conditions <\snip>

bunge- do you mind editing the quote in your post? Sorry! (Who knows who's browsing...)

Last edited:
Do the two PPIs make a huge difference, toastedalmonds? Doubt it is dangerous but just curious.

Bangin' those D's is the only way to go. Hydromorphone is one of the best for IV. Excellent pain control, very short half life tho.

It's from gastroparesis and superior mesenteric artery syndrome
(I'll probably delete this tomorrow because SMAS affects less than 1% of the population (like 0.3%?) and it'd be a dead giveaway of who I was if anyone I knew stumbled across my posts)
Ah, right. I can understand why now.lol
Sorry, to hear about your health problems as well mate. Neing unique isnt much fun when talking about health conditions.
Thanks for answering. :)

I used to have a temazepam prescription for insomnia. 5 mg I think.

Wouldn't mind having another script. Those things are handy for general use too. I actually had a few refills before it expired on me...doh! I'll probably get another one in the near future.

lansoprazole
pantoprazole
paroxetine hydrochloride
lorazepam
dextroamphetamine
zolpidem
lurasidone -but I stopped taking it a few weeks ago
olanzapine -but I stopped taking it a few weeks ago

Add:
Dilaudid

Going back to my PM doc soon, so hopefully I'll get put back on something that actually helps!

Do the two PPIs make a huge difference, toastedalmonds? Doubt it is dangerous but just curious.

Not really- I don't take them daily like I'm supposed to though, so who knows

Last edited:
^ ^ ^

the glass is half full, dude ;)

hahaha, this made me laugh. Nah you're right, it's pretty cool. I can't complain, I feel real nice right now from some hash. I dont think i could be trusted with an opiate or benzo scripts anyways, I would abuse the shit out of them

I have always been on some type of medication, whether it be from the Dr. or is was my own home supply.

Even as of late as I kicked dope I saw the Dr. and he's got me on 10MG Celexa and 50 MG Hydro Hydroxyzine and 8MG bupe just in the morning. ALSO need to take an ANTI-SEIZURE pill but that is due to my OWN problems; which means 5 days out of the month I have to take pills (roughly 15 pills in 5 days 3 pills a night).

Look at that, man? Disgusting, no?

I used to have

30 Ambien
90 Xanax .5
60 2MG Dillotted - (never did shit for me because my dope habit was killer but helped me GET dope in other ways)
Some anti seizure still
Some other anti-depression
also 30 200MG Trazadone

that was LEGIT my scripts. how the fuck and why the fuck? blows my mind. even what I am taking now I think it nuts but my old script when first finding out I had a brain tumor was NUTS! well, I worked all this out for a while but once the tumor hit I was able to get the Dilotted quick.

oh, wait.. NOW A DAYS WEED IS IMPORTANT. cuz of the cancer I can get the card but have yet to anyone. I buy from street still. Gotta LOVE that;helps me sleep, stay clean, mind off dope, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hydroxyzine 50mg at night, as needed.
I just got this and it seemed to work first few nights but was smoking weed anyway those nights. but I had a bachelor party to go to so I took a 20MG adderall and I am STILL UP and DYING TO SLEEP. I took 75MG of Hydroxyzine and even xanny.

What legal RX medication are you taking?

I'm not sure where this should go, I will leave it for mods.

I was just curious, because on bluelight everyone talks about what recreational substances they are taking, but I was wondering what people on here, are prescribed?
And I don't mean those OC's you need for last years surgery ;)

Edit: forgot mine.

I cannot count how many different anti-d's etc. I've being on, but atm I take everyday, 150mg Setraline[Zoloft for you yanks], 300mg Quetiapine[Seroquel]. And lastly 10mg Diazpam tablets to take if I'm having or will have a panic attack.

Last edited: