• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Yes...i'm a junk box...

XxChaosKittyxX

Bluelighter
Hey...
For almost a year now i have been addicted to Heroin..aka: Im a junk box. Life hasn't been all that easy living like this, but i have this horrible fear of "kickin'". I know i have to get clean, cause i have spent about $5,000 on it, and im pretty much broke now. If there is anyone out there who is in the same situaion as me...or is just a junkie also..please feel free to IM me on aol, or just email me. Im not sure if you can access my info *profile* on here...im new to this forum..so let me know if you need my aol screen name...or my email.
Anyways, I basically just wanna find other people who are into dope to talk with...so..yeah...i hope to hear from someone soon!!! *Other drugs are fine too...heroin was/is preferred, thas all...*
My pix are in my website...feel free to check it out!!!
A Life Less Ordinary (my homepage)

Huh? Im sorry...was my post more appropriate for "Dark Side" forum? Hmm...it prolly was. Im sorry!

Hey,
I'm pretty much in the same situation as you...I'd be glad to talk to you sometime, but you didn't post your AIM screen name or anything, I tried to send you an e-mail through BL, but that doesn't always work...so e-mail me at [email protected] so we can talk.