• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Shooting Coke---The Best Way 2 Do It!?!?!

smokin8balll420trip

Bluelighter
Last night I tried shooting up coke for the first time with some friends. (i had never tried shooting up anything before.) Anyway, I deffinatley think that's the best way to do coke! It was so much better than snorting or smoking it. I don't think I'll ever be content to snort or smoke it again now. Who else thinks bangin is the best way?
Also here's another question. One of my friends shot up for the second time last night. She kept complaining (both times) how much it hurt and burned and whining around and shit. She was also really scared. I wasn't at all nervous about it, and I found it didn't hurt at all. I barely even felt the needle. Why do you think it seemed to hurt her and not me? Are some people just more sensitive to needles or what?

Maybe you can clarify something a bit...did she say it hurt and burned while shooting it? Or was it just the needle that she didn't like? The reason I ask if it was while she was shooting it is because simply putting the needle in yourself shouldn't cause a burning sensation, but if you were to miss your vein (even a tiny little bit) it will burn a lot. The thing is, most people don't realize when they're missing with coke because even if they notice right away and think they correct the problem, the coke that you missed with is usually enough to numb up that area, so if you continue to miss, you don't realize it.
(Oh, and i'd have to agree with you that shooting is probably the best route of administration with coke, but be careful, it's easy to overdo it in a night and once you start shooting it, like you even mentioned already, you're not gonna wanna go back).

Yes and no.
+ The high is by far the best.
- The fact that it only lasts 5-10 minutes and then you want to shoot up again is hard on your veins. A gram of coke is a good 10-20 holes in your arm...
If it burned... your friend probably missed their vein. When shooting coke- remember it is a numbing agent and will cause your veins to CONTRACT pretty fast... So... you gotta get your shot in pretty quick.
[ 01 December 2002: Message edited by: muschi ]

The reason I ask if it was while she was shooting it is because simply putting the needle in yourself shouldn't cause a burning sensation, but if you were to miss your vein (even a tiny little bit) it will burn a lot. The thing is, most people don't realize when they're missing with coke because even if they notice right away and think they correct the problem, the coke that you missed with is usually enough to numb up that area, so if you continue to miss, you don't realize it.
I COMPLETELY agree. Burning/stinging is usually an obvious indication that they missed her vein. I've done this once before with coke and it sucks -- especially since coke has a lot of crap in it that makes human flesh especially irritated. But, unless they totally messed up with the injection, it shouldn't be too bad and any burning should have disappeared pretty quickly.

i agree shooting is the best way. i never really shot coke until 2 weeks ago. i went on alittle 4 day binge. its way better shooting coke. i probably will never smoke or snort it ever again. i dont want to make that an everyday habit though. once in awhile is ok. its expensive.