Survey on Marijuana and Synthetic Cannabinoids

klaurit

Greenlighter
Bowling Green State University Researcher Looking for Volunteers:

• Are you interested in sharing your views of marijuana and synthetic cannabinoids (Spice, K2, etc.)?
• Do you want to help a charity by telling us about your views of marijuana and synthetic cannabis?
• Your answers are completely anonymous!
• Click the following link to learn more: No longer recruiting - Thank you for your interest!

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Kirstin Lauritsen, and I am a graduate student at Bowling Green State University who is interested in understanding people's views on marijuana and synthetic cannabinoids. This survey is open to anyone in the US who is over the age of 18, regardless of whether or not you have ever used either substance. As a way of saying thanks for your participation, I will be making a donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for each completed survey (up to a total of $150). The survey is currently open and will remain open for at least one week, or until I have enough participants.

For more information on the study, including a study description, exclusion criteria, time to complete, human subject review board approval, etc., please see the first page of the survey. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions - I'd be happy to answer them here! Thanks for your interest!

Thanks to everyone who has taken this survey so far! If you know of anyone who would be interested in participating, please consider passing this link along to them.

Hello all,

Thanks to all who have participated in this study. I just wanted to let you know that the survey is now closed. I will be analyzing data and writing up results over the next several months and will provide results when the project is completed.

Thank you very much for giving DS a heads up and congratulations on your works publication.