• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could only live with 2 drugs?

Strychnine and anthrax.

I think this is bettr suited to drug culture or something, a mod will prob move it. Welcome to.bluelight tho.

id grow my own psilocybin mushrooms and a nice sativa dominant cannabis plant

This is easier than anything else.%) Morphine because it always sent me where I wanted to be, with or without other people, and unfortunately the 2nd one is any long lasting benzodiazepine, because it's the only physical addiction I can't cope with, so let it be, let it drill through my brain completely, maybe the stupidity it could cause would set me free once and for all... I'd probably pick flunitrazepam or flurazepam, but I'd live with clonazepam too. Morphine and the second place I don't really have a choice over flunitrazepam or clonazepam.

On a second thought... Well, if I were shooting morphine all day and night long, I wouldn't give a damn about BZD withdrawal as it's not to the point, I'd get seizures, so just give me some Indica and I'd sweat that shit away if I only had time.

Heroin, and weed. Benzos were a strong second,, but for me, the weed kicks in the opiates really hard/good/nice/lovely... Does this work for anyone else?

Heroin, and weed. Benzos were a strong second,, but for me, the weed kicks in the opiates really hard/good/nice/lovely... Does this work for anyone else?

actually the opposite and that's the reason i'm the single weirdo who will not smoke weed on opiates. I don't smoke much anyway and opiates just make me more stoned not more opiated which is what id really want.

Do I automatically get these drugs for life or do I still have to buy them? Can I keep clonazepam as a freebee as I only take it medicinally?

If they magically come to me then I want heroin and weed

If I have to buy them then alcohol and weed. (or clonazepam and weed if I can't keep it as a freebee)

Dammit. So hard.

Ketamine and Oxycodone I suppose. But then there wouldn't be any amphetamines, LSD or MJ. :(

marijuana and alcohol

or if the drugs are provided to me free of charge and with unlimited access, valium and DMT!!!

are we talking unlimited supply?

if so, oxymorphone and coke

if not, methadone and caffeine

A potent opioid like hydromorphone (walks the line between very potent but still fun, I think) and either a heavy indica strain cannabis or midazolam (i.v)....infact can I alternate the cannabis and midazolam? Its too hard to choose.lol
Pretty surprised no-ones mentioned nicotine and alcohol has only recieved one off-hand mention....could this mean we are becoming a smarter, cleaner and healthier society?

Last edited:
Definitely an opiate and dissociative without a doubt soooo...

Good ole heroin and methoxetamine. Ahh man id be set fo life as long as I could take it easy on the heroin ha.