• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could only live with 2 drugs?

Nice old school choice, for me..:)
Top quality heroin and top quality coke...

Or, (if i could have it in any form and amounts i'd like..), fentanyl, (patches, lozenges, actiq-lollypops, nasal sprays, whatever i'd want ..).
Or oxymorphone, maybe, i guess, and kilos of top quality coke, again..:) (Coke and speedball, will always make my face like :).., -except of an OD, i think..8)-, but anyway..).

Next choice, in blow's place i'd like a benzo, of course midazolam..(I hear ya sir, it's coming..8)..)
Fuck yeah, dreams...%)

MartinFn

Nice old school choice, for me..:)
Top quality heroin and top quality coke...
I'm surprised these aren't mentioned all over the topic. I believe the two come up very often in the 'best combo' thread. Interesting.

Neither of those two for me though. In a perfect world, where I wouldn't be a procrastinator and a slacker, I'd go for MXE and.... Tough choice between a lot of psychedelics, but I think I'd have to go for good old LSD. MXE and LSD make for an excellent combo and are very enjoyable on their own in both low and high doses.
However this isn't a perfect world, so I need amphetamine to be highly productive from time to time. But it's not something I'd like to use regularly for recreation, so the other drug would have to fill that void. And in that case there's only one drug versatile enough: weed. I mean, different strains don't count as different drugs, so I can have them all, right?

But in the end I'm glad I can have more than two drugs, even if it means not having a free unlimited stash. Perhaps I just haven't found my true DOC yet, but I think I'd get bored pretty quickly with such a limited palette.

If every drug user in the world had unlimited access to everything they wanted for free for 5 years....In the end, pretty much everyone would be combining coke and heroin in some form...Maybe not the most interesting or cerebral kinda thing, but as far as pure pleasure and euphoria goes, it has no equal...

Heroin, and weed. Benzos were a strong second,, but for me, the weed kicks in the opiates really hard/good/nice/lovely... Does this work for anyone else?

I agree...I'm all about the synergy. I've never tried heroin but I love mixing weed and the lesser opiates.

penicillin and morphine (is penacillin counted?) ok, Nitrous then. (playing Mr Practical here :p)

Receationally? GBL+Meth

I'd have to pick 3, sorry that's cheating.

Pure Heroin
Clonazepam
Marijuana

And I will sorely be missing Amphetamines.

If every drug user in the world had unlimited access to everything they wanted for free for 5 years....In the end, pretty much everyone would be combining coke and heroin in some form...Maybe not the most interesting or cerebral kinda thing, but as far as pure pleasure and euphoria goes, it has no equal...

Solid fuckin point.

Kratom and LSD. Kratom as a functioning recreational and medicinal substance that's not super addicting with shitty withdrawals and LSD for times that my mind needs roaming.

Last edited:
Depends if theyre gunna cost me money lol.. morphine will do me if its free... but in any other case.. learnt the hard way its not sustainable.

Otherwise, probably mdma and lsd

I woulda gone for coke and heroin.

I chose Xanax and heroin because I am addicted to benzos and opiates already, but coke and smack are the best combo imo.

Of course its dangerous, but that should go without saying.

Weed without a doubt, reservations about choosing K because of the health issues...but probably would go for it anyway.

Last edited: