• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could only live with 2 drugs?

I feel like caffeine and nicotine should just be included without counting as any of your two choices. Coffee and cigarettes aren't really recreational, and I think that's what most people are considering. If I had caffeine and nicotine for freebies, it would be a lot easier to pick.

Oxycodone (DOC)
&
Marijuana

Depends.. if i just wanna have a good ole time... lab grade oxymorphone and cocaine.

For life.. trying to survive.. marijuana and caffeine (this immediately makes me not an opiate addict because i can't have it). Maybe replace caffeine with testosterone and do a cycle and get roided out.. aww yeah. But then i would need clomid and other drugs for pct.. fawk.

Antibiotics maybe? Might get sick lol..

H and LSD, with an unlimited supply of those I would be one happy camper. Cooking on gas!

Decisions decisions..
Either have to be a.) Heroin and marijuana
Or b.) Mdma and lsd
Be more of a junkie then I already am or the weird guy huggin everybody sharing epiphanies on everything..?
H an trees it is

Phew....

I think I'm going with....MXE and MDMA, but not together.

Weed and caffeine. Weed is perfect for relaxing with no really nasty comedowns and not doing anything crazy whilst under the influence, and I have no idea how I'd wake up in the mornings without a cup of coffee.

Weed and caffeine. Weed is perfect for relaxing with no really nasty comedowns and not doing anything crazy whilst under the influence, and I have no idea how I'd wake up in the mornings without a cup of coffee.

As far as a great combo without much of a downside, I agree wholeheartedly! I love drinking some good coffee, smoking a bowl and playing my guitar....unfortunately I like other things as well....