• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could only live with 2 drugs?

If you had unlimited access to opiates you wouldn't need benzos IMO...but if you chose something like heroin and cocaine/amphetamines as your two drugs, it would be nice to have a benzo as well...but I'd definitely sacrifice the benzo for a stimulant if I could only have 2 and I already had any opiate I wanted...

Marijuana. LSD, or psilocybin mushrooms, or Psilacetin, or DMT.

Anything derived from opium, the stronger the better, and tobacco.

honest question, have you ever tried opium itself, either smoked or drank? i've experienced most of the stateside pharms save for fentanyl. and drinking opium tea is by far my favorite out of all opiates. it can be strong too :)

NSFW:
0520132200_zps87f0e6fb.jpg

When pods are present I can hardly contain my joy...

Cannabis and Ketamine.

Actually, not sure. I'd have to decide between Cannabis and Benzodiazepines. Ketamine is for certain though.

Man, reading everybody else's answers is crazy. It's weird to think about how we all prefer different altered feelings than each other, even though we do prefer altered feelings.

I chose marijuana as one of mine because not only do I love Cannabis, I love concentrates, edibles, hashes, kiefs, bongs, blunts, the whole shebang. <3 Marijuana, she never left me lonely.

this is split into two different categories for me.

1. if i wasnt a chronic pain patient and no longer needed strong opioids to function then a lifetime supply of acid to trip bawlz hardcore a few times a month and weed to go along with it and for a pleasurable intermediate allround kinda drug.

2. living with my pain it would be morphine ampoules and huge blasts of dmt for hours on end after an initial blast to help me sort through my comorbid anxiety and depression, a result of the pain.

^ Why would you choose morphine over diacetylmorphine? I don't know many who would, unless of course, they were paying for them and morph was x amount cheaper.

^ Why would you choose morphine over diacetylmorphine? I don't know many who would, unless of course, they were paying for them and morph was x amount cheaper.

I would choose heroin over any drug ever :\

the two weighing factors are i prefer the morphine rush and the considerably longer half life which in turn haves me jabbing myself less.
i get near an 8ball/fortnight for less than a pineapple at full price, but im on disability rates ;)

if i could throw in valium so i could dose less from the pain relief it gives alone, i might just go the heroin.

Weed and alcohol in this reality.

If somehow Adderall could be taken without any of the negative side effects, of which I know there are many, from personal experience, then I'd also take a lot of that shit and be writing down pages and pages of thoughts at random.

methamphetamine and heroin, that's if tobacco and caffeine is excluded. If not, caffeine and tobacco

Difficult question and my answer will probably change in a few weeks but right now... DMT - although it's a rare occurrence, I can't imagine never being able to go back there.
And cocaine because, well, I like how it makes me feel on a more regular basis.

Heroin definately and probably xanax. Yeah unlimited supply of both for the rest of my life oh hell yeah!