• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could only live with 2 drugs?

Can i be allowed 3 :p ? Heroin,blow and xanax

I could live with that, as long as I didn't have to pay for it.

Or I could say weed and dextroamphetamine, because I don't know how long a life I'd have with unlimited coke, heroin and Xanax....

Probably Oxycodone and Weed if I had to choose 2 for the rest of my life. Mmm, I would that combo right now too!

I don't think 2 could satisfy me... if I could have LSD, MXE and weed in unlimited amounts there would be no need for anything else, though.

Don't laugh...oxys and adderall.

Of course those both want to make me smoke more so I don't know how that would work with no nicotine.

Huh.... well heroin, of course, but then I'm not sure if my second choice would be a benzo with which to potentiate the heroin or adderall to dose when, y'know, I feel more like being up than down.

Hmm... adderall. Heroin and adderall. Yep.

I could live with that, as long as I didn't have to pay for it.

Or I could say weed and dextroamphetamine, because I don't know how long a life I'd have with unlimited coke, heroin and Xanax....

ah i feel you man...idda said weed but cant smoke it no more damn you anxiety whore so yeah. I think id die pretty fast if i had unlitmited amounts of those 3

Free with unlimited availability: Heroin and Ketamine.
Buy with unlimited availability: Heroin and Xanax.
Buy with limited availability (I don't always have access to some rarer drugs in my area/with my connect): Heroin and Weed

Probably alcohol and diazepam

Pop diazzy's in the morning and get drunk in the evening.
good life

MXE and shrooms

Shrooms for two reasons, I love psychedelics and they get rid of my headaches

Umm.... Let me think... Got It!! Heroin and Ganja :)
I am a heavy cig smoker but if I had all the h and weed I wanted than imo there would be no need for the cancer sticks.

Bars of Xanax and bags of dope. Or bags of dope and bags of shards.
So hard. They're all so special. It's like having to choose a favorite child.

I'd have to say if that supplies were free or not, but unlimited, it'd have to be oxycodone and nicotine. Oxys are my DOC and my favorite thing to do when I'm on those is to smoke a cigarette. I have trouble sleeping sometimes and smoke weed to help, but I have no trouble sleeping when I'm coming down from the oxy.

If my supplies are limited...then I'd go for methadone and nicotine. I just can't see myself not smoking my cigarettes LOL It's what I do at work to pass the time between my dance sets.