• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mixing MXE/adderall/etizolam/and klonopin!

NoArtFlav

Bluelighter
:? so my dog has been taking mxe with their adderall and kpins,etizolam at quite high doses..

He feels no real neg rx of m e thing the mxe seems to make all jitters banish .

What Re the dangers of this? I hate Addie's and this combo is great.
But its cant be healthy..

Don't give these drugs to your dog, they would be much better suited for your personal consumption.
There won't be much for dangers, but I wouldn't even use the klonopin if I were you, etizolam has a much better high and sedative effect imo

Why would you take benzos with MXE? That negates the purpose of taking MXE. And adderall and MXE sounds terrible.

The main concern is that amphetamine, MXE, and benzos all produce dependency, so the combination can be expected to get less effective over time.

Also, overuse of amphetamine isn't good for your nerves. The benzos and MXE won't help either, if you build a dependency on them...

If you take MXE and then take benzos you will lessen the trip (infact negate (cancel it our). You're wasting your shit man. What a waste of good drugs.

Yea although i have taken mxe at the tail end of a long adderall fueled study session and the residual amphet stimulation can occasionally combine well with the wonky-stimmy-dissociative effects of mxe. but yea the benzos are unnecessary, the one time i drank heavily and did mxe ( a little different but comparable combination) i got really disoriented and blacked out within 20 minutes of hitting a line of mxe. so be careful.