View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
People say this stuff builds up and lasts for days, but I have keep doing 5mg bumps to keep the dopamine buzz and stimulant effect going every three hours or so.

Or are we just referring to the afterglow when we are talking about these long time periods?

Edit: I must add that the feeling I get back every time I do a 5 mg bump is a wave of hypo-mania mixed with euphoria, mixed with a will to do something, mixed with munchies (vaping weed too, but this stuff in low doses does make me hungry!)

It's really fucking fun and pleasant in low doses. In 40-50mg doses it becomes a monster of a dissociative with pronounced aphasia, and full disassociation, I don't know about k and MXE holes so i can't speculate there as to whether it's a 'hole' at those dosages.

Edit: also, bumping this stuff is accompanied by instant eye tearing, quick glince of pain which quickly subsides. (If glince isn't a word than it's a portmanteau case of glance and wince)

Last edited:
ok i will be getting some of the cheap stuff soon and want to start experimenting with vaping this ala angel dust style.
for this purpose i think converting the hcl to freebase is needed.
can anyone give any tips how to convert 3meo hcl to freebase?
has anyone tried this? would it be wourth it ?

ok i will be getting some of the cheap stuff soon and want to start experimenting with vaping this ala angel dust style.
for this purpose i think converting the hcl to freebase is needed.
can anyone give any tips how to convert 3meo hcl to freebase?
has anyone tried this? would it be wourth it ?

Don't think that's necessary. I smoked it, and it pooled and smoked just like meth and tasted like 4(or2)FA/FMA. White vapor cloud. Thought I felt effects, but then I plugged 40mg so I'm not a good gauge. And I'm already on another stim, so I can't test the HCL now and test it for yuh.

"In its pure (free base) form, PCP is a yellow oil (usually dissolved in petroleum ether, diethyl ether, or tetrahydrofuran). Upon treatment with hydrogen chloride gas, or isopropyl alcohol saturated with hydrochloric acid, this oil precipitates into white-tan crystals or powder (PCP hydrochloride). In this, the salt form, PCP can be insufflated,"

I wonder if the HCL salt can be vaped as well?

I'd guess guess freebasing would just involve neutralizing the HCL in the salt with NaOH, right? Just needa strong base, and pH measuring stuff, let us know!

I'll try with the hcl when I'm at baseline if you haven't already tried by then.
Does yours have a brownish tint, not solid white? I got .5g of that stuff, still seems to work the same and be active at sub-5mg doses insuffulated.

^ do you enjoy insufflation ? I feel like it doesnt work well for me that way, and sublingual has been much better. I use to enjoy sniffing mxe but didnt feel that way about this stuff.

^ do you enjoy insufflation ? I feel like it doesnt work well for me that way, and sublingual has been much better. I use to enjoy sniffing mxe but didnt feel that way about this stuff.

Yup, just fine! Don't think I'd even want to hold 5mg in my mouth, I already sometimes gag from the drip!

I did a lot of 3-MeO-PCP earlier this year. My doses tended to be around 20-30mg, usually insuffulated. Though if I had been on it (or something else) all night with no sleep and had to work, I'd just take my baggie with me and dump the smallest amount of powder I could under my tongue, and this got me through my day. The only time I did SL was when I was somewhere I couldn't snort it. I tried rectal, and it prolly was equal to nasal.

Mine was from a very reputable Spanish vendor, very pure white powder. I tried vaping it, using glass rose/lightbulb and then with foil. Left ashy black residue, taste literally took my breath away, felt nothing like any other ROA, just shitty piperazine type stimulation. It really felt as if it was unsafe/carcinogenic.

I IVd it a few times. One time, after a week or so break, I IVd 70-80mg. Everything was like looking out rose-tinted glasses, I was talking maybe 1 short sentence every few minutes, and I felt like I was made of marshmallows. While all my other experiences lasted 3-4hrs, this very high dose lasted somewhere between 12-16hrs.

This mixed real well with 4-OH-MET.

I've got my eye on this but from what I've read doses seem all over the place.
I was told by a mod I trust very well 10mg is a nice dose but I've seen doses upto 30mg & above poster is saying his shot 70mg!!!!!

I used to be a 4-meo-pcp fiend & am very well experienced with said chem, 125mg lines were my usual dose but to even think of IV 70 of 4-meo-pcp wouls scare me to death.

The price I am going to have to pay is quite expensive sadly, anyone give me a decent starting dose on this please as info seems to be all over the place from 10mg lines to 70mg IV.

3-MeO-PCP is more potent than MXE, and I have heard it is equipotent to PCP itself. I've had reactions with doses as low as 3mg and found more than 15-20mg to be uncomfortable (though it's been a while since I've used any and my arylcyclohexylamine tolerance has undoubtedly gone up). 70-80mg IV sounds ridiculous. If you have any sort of tolerance with MXE, it will have a cross-tolerance with 3-MeO-PCP, so your dosage should be titrated accordingly.

i feel that your dose range would be 5-15mg which is what is recomended for people with normal tolerances(125mg 4meo sounds like that)
if you did really fiend that much on 4meo then maybe you will need a bit more but for a first trial don't go above 5mg. Its very strong and for someone without a tolerance 5mg is already strong.
I can take 300-400mg mxe in a night but have rarely gone beyond 25mg 3meo and can feel 5mg just fine. It's not as trippy as 4meo so be carefull not to push your dose in tring to get a 4meo high - 3meo is its own thing.

urgunet help needed: just got that cheap stuff and two red flags
1)first and smaller concern: the color is off white - light yellow
2)big concern: it stinks of almonds. big time.

now i remembre the whole 4meopcp/pcc/cyanyde drama and was wondering what are the chanses the almond smell to be from something non toxic(not from pcc or cyanyde) and if it is actually coming from a toxic by product but the purity is still ~99%+ would it be theoretically safe to take it ?

i was planing on doing some tonight but now i am scared and need to learn more before any attempt is made.

someone who got the new cheap stuff: did you test it already? did you notice any negative side effects not present in other batches?

would an acetone wash apply here? if there is a toxic contaminant can it be removed?

Last edited:
urgunet help needed: just got that cheap stuff and two red flags
1)first and smaller concern: the color is off white - light yellow
2)big concern: it stinks of almonds. big time.

now i remembre the whole 4meopcp/pcc/cyanyde drama and was wondering what are the chanses the almond smell to be from something non toxic(not from pcc or cyanyde) and if it is actually coming from a toxic by product but the purity is still ~99%+ would it be theoretically safe to take it ?

i was planing on doing some tonight but now i am scared and need to learn more before any attempt is made.

someone who got the new cheap stuff: did you test it already? did you notice any negative side effects not present in other batches?

would an acetone wash apply here? if there is a toxic contaminant can it be removed?
Yeah I just got the cheap stuff and noticed also it has a very strong odour, although I thought it rather smelled like some kind of plastic (but tbh I don't really remember what almond smells like...). Color is off white or light tan/yellow and to me it looks quite similar but not identical to the 3-MeO-PCP I used to get from UK when it was legal there.

After allergy test took ~5mg sublingually and later on took a total of ~15 mg more. There was a familiar intoxication but the experience was somewhat dysphoric and devoid of pretty much any positive effects, so I took a bit of MXE which smoothened things out and I left it at that. I've experienced dysphoria before on good quality 3-MeO-PCP so I'm not sure if it was due to bad batch but I am a bit concerned about the quality of this batch although it was supplied by a seemingly trusted vendor.

Last edited:
Stuff I got is off white-tan, but very close to white, fine powder.

I just smelled it for yuh guys and observed nada, and it's a recent aquisition.

And I've only smoked 3-4 cigs the last 4 days, so my sense of smell is as good as it gets unless I completely abstain.
No dysphoria from it or negative effects.

ok so please moderators help me with this I know you have advanced knowledge in chemistry or should I maybe ask this question in ADD or BD ?
the question is this:
The vendor of the almond smelling 3meo claims it to be 99% pure but also claiming that the 1% remaining could be pyridine. According to Wikipedia pyridine is toxic and harmful if ingested and with a LD50 of 500 mg·kg−1 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyridine#Hazards). So with a dose of 10-20mg is this near dangerous or harmful levels, is there place for concern?
Any reply would be much appreciated!

Color is white or off white and to me it looks quite similar but not identical to the 3-MeO-PCP I used to get from UK when it was legal there.
Correction: compared the color with the MXE I have which is bright clear white, the 3-MeO-PCP is definitely not white but rather tan or light yellow, like wayab said so we probably have the same stuff. The UK batches to my recollection were clean white. I'm really bummed if this batch is indeed poisonous shit but I guess this was too good to be true. :\

3-MeO-PCP is not supposed to smell like almonds, or have much of an odor at all in my experience.
You'd think this would go without saying, but don't take drugs that smell funny or that you suspect to have poisonous contaminants.

ok so please moderators help me with this I know you have advanced knowledge in chemistry or should I maybe ask this question in ADD or BD ?
the question is this:
The vendor of the almond smelling 3meo claims it to be 99% pure but also claiming that the 1% remaining could be pyridine. According to Wikipedia pyridine is toxic and harmful if ingested and with a LD50 of 500 mg·kg−1 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyridine#Hazards). So with a dose of 10-20mg is this near dangerous or harmful levels, is there place for concern?
Any reply would be much appreciated!

I'd be vary of 3-meo-pcp that smells like almonds. If I am not misstaken potassium cyanide is used during the synthesis, which has that same smell. You don't really want this in your sample. My 3-meo-pcp doesn't smell anything at all. Regarding if the pyridine would be toxic, you do the math, lol. (the answer is no)

I also bought this compound from a respectable vendor who recently started selling it quite cheap. I've ordered 500mg of this batch and I also smelled something almond like when I opened the package, but the product itself doesn't have an almond smell to it. I find it more resembling play-doh actually. I haven't tried it yet because my balance wasn't very accurate.

Can anyone compare this to Diphenidine or the newly released Methoxphenidine/2-MeO-Diphenidine? A few people I know who tried Diphenidine said that it reminded them of 3-MeO-PCP and I was curious as to if this was a view shared by others.

Is the "hole" type state at higher doses similarly flat/blank? With Diphenidine it was like a void or like one very intense image, like everything had been filtered down into just one or two remaining objects, and it seemed like this was something to do with the more stimulating nature of the drug.

Never got around to trying this one due to it not being the most cost effective RC dissociative available but it's been something I was curious about for a long time.

3meo is much more similar to actual pcp in effects than diphenidine wich is more like mk-801

A friend of mine woke up in the E.R from taking 50mg of this stuff. He admitted that he took Oxys in a fog but doesn't remember even admitting that. The report discharge papers said accidental overdose but, he isn't sure if that was because of what he said or if anything came back on his urine/blood samples at the hospitals. There is only two hospitals in the state that do GC/MS in the state. It is the holiday weekend and he cannot get the urine/blood work results back to see if there were any false positives or positives on the test. does anyone know if it will or not ?

Also, sorry if this in the wrong thread but, is the sample still available to the hospital for retest or would they have to procure a new sample?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.