Status
Not open for further replies.

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew

Welcome to the Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread

Formula : 1-{1-(3-Methoxyphenyl)-cyclohexyl}-piperidine

3-methoxyphencyclidine.png

Warning

Do not exceed the recommended dosage range! If you read this thread you will realize the numerous demonstrations of psychotic delirium, amnesia, mania, various kinds of misbehavior and other serious consequences of abuse.
Preferably use this substance orally (it seems to be effective and reliable that way, and your dosage will match those you read about better - and is imo for these reasons safer), slowly work your way up to about 10 mg, and only after considerable experience / expertise proceed to maybe 15 mg, with SMALL STEPS.

Your previous experience with other drugs does not give you any protection against the sudden increase in manic / psychosis-like risk above certain dosages. Do not think you can treat it like MXE or ketamine. And most certainly never eyeball it!

If you have corrections / additions to this warning post about it in the thread.

Wikipedia said:
3-Methoxyphencyclidine (3-MeO-PCP) is a dissociative anesthetic drug with hallucinogenic and sedative effects that has been sold as a research chemical. It is around the same potency as phencyclidine, but has slightly different effects due to its altered binding profile at various targets, particularly being somewhat more potent as an NMDA antagonist while having around the same potency as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor.[1][2][3][4]
The corresponding 4-methoxy derivative 4-MeO-PCP is also known, but is around 10 times less potent by weight than the 3-methoxy isomer, making it around the same potency as ketamine.
3-MeO-PCP hydrochloride is a white crystalline solid with a melting point of 204-205°C [5]
3-MeO-PCP has a Ki of 20 nM for the NMDA receptor, 216 nM for the serotonin transporter and 42 for the sigma1 receptor[6]
On October 18, 2012 the ACMD released a report about methoxetamine, saying that the "harms of methoxetamine are commensurate with Class B of the Misuse of Drugs Act (1971)", despite the fact that the act does not classify drugs based on harm. The report went on to suggest that all analogues of MXE should also become class B drugs and suggested a catch-all clause covering both existing and unresearched arylcyclohexamines, including 3-MeO-PCP.[6]

Link to previous thread

Some of the last posts from the previous thread:

^actually I think I may have seen it (along with some others, though I can't mention the site here I guess) now that I think about it. But back then I was addicted to dope so I just took one look and was like "pcp analogs wtf lol" and thought no more of it. Too bad I missed out :(

Was 3-meo-pcpy more sedating than 3-meo-pcp?

I also use 10-15mg as my sweet spot dose. Seems to work fine as long as I don't do it several days in a row.

edit: Anyone else get muscle tension from using this and other arrylcyclohexylamines? It's a side effect that is really starting to annoy me. Maybe combining it with zanaflex/paraflex/baclofen/cyclobenzaprine would alleviate it? I would just take a benzo if I hadn't been dependant on them before :/

I thought I was the only person crazy enough to try this ;)
Moderately complex chains of logic are not too difficult to handle while under the influence. Typing correctly is a problem though. (As in pushing the right keys, not data types)
All of this would be impossible on DXM or MXE.

Anyone else done GBL with 3-MeO-PCP? It is utterly fantastic. Pure bliss, and for me spiritual enlightenment to the point I thought (hoped!) I was actually going to exit this world as I had completed my spiritual quest. Not suicidal, oh no, quite the opposite, I lay down and it seemed if I was quiet enough I would cease to exist, along with this temporary creation of my mine "the universe", and return to whatever more sensible state of existence I came from.

edit: Oh but just to be clear, I did know in my heart of hearts that wasn't going to happen, and it was fine. And the experience has left me in particularly good spirits. Sometimes 3-MeO-PCP can make things seem bleak, pregabalin remedies that, but GBL turns it into a whole new world of positivity. Or it did for me last night anyway :D

Just stopping by for a quick report. I've been sitting on this one for years and I regret that now.

4mg plugged is a great body high, minor dissociation, minor stimulation. Largely functional, mood lift, and mentally lucid for the most part.
Had a good experience with this chemical (probably the chemical it's supposed to be this time, lol). Dosage was 14 mg insufflated followed by 9 mg insufflated approx. 30-40 minutes later. Definitely preferred to MXE and DXM; this chemical lacks the disinterest-inducing effects of the former and the stupefying effects of the latter. Easy to be in a social setting, pretending to have imbibed alcohol. Dancing was excellent and automatic.

For the good of the universe, here are the reagent test results for this sample:
Marquis: No color change, significant amount of smoke
Mecke: Red-orange color, also some smoke
Simon: No reaction
I've just tested two different batches of 3-MeO-PCP with the marquis reagent and both fizzed and gave off a good wisp of HCl smelling "smoke". There was no colour change.

Last edited by a moderator:
How would combining this with 2C-B go? Or other psychedelics?

Was thinking of 6-10mg 3-MeO-PCP and about 25mg of 2C-B.

Best/most efficient ROA? I've only got a very small amount as a sample to test with.
Also, can someone breifly describe the qualitative differences between the respective roa's?

Best/most efficient ROA? I've only got a very small amount as a sample to test with.
Also, can someone breifly describe the qualitative differences between the respective roa's?

I just for the first time tried 3-MeO-PCP last night and I was very cautious, IM'ing about 2mg every half hour until a total of 12mg was reached and I was very, very functional. Based on others reports Nasal/Oral/Sublingual must have a very good BA% unlike MXE, I generally half what I IM with MXE versus snort. So really, I would suggest you taking this whatever damn way you want, just start small and titrate up.

I just for the first time tried 3-MeO-PCP last night and I was very cautious, IM'ing about 2mg every half hour until a total of 12mg was reached and I was very, very functional. Based on others reports Nasal/Oral/Sublingual must have a very good BA% unlike MXE, I generally half what I IM with MXE versus snort. So really, I would suggest you taking this whatever damn way you want, just start small and titrate up.
3-Meo-PCP always sneaks up on me when I need it most that and IM MXE! Just don't forget the mania it causes,a and all will be well, especially when I meditate and wear my buddhadist Bodhi rosary and meditate, brings me back. Wear them and meditate on things and everything will become okay, as long as you don't run out of needles or sterile equipmonk(inside joke i'm sure someone gets!). Yoga is the best as well it always calms me and reminds me to find me center... I think IM is the most efficent for both just ROA because it comes up fast without waste besdes oral and that goes for MXE as well!

This has been my experience. I suspect IMing has better bioavailability technically speaking, but it doesn't seem like it's by much (though admittedly my IMing sessions were in combination with LSD so I may not be the best judge). In those experiences it just came on faster, but not so fast that it made any significant qualitative difference. I haven't bothered with IMing since. I think it was Shambles who IV'd it, and if I recall correctly he said even that didn't make much difference. The only real advantage I see to injecting it is the ability for a first-timer to start small and titrate quickly and precisely like you did.

This stuff is really really nice. By far the closes thing to real pcp. Tread with caution I did this like 5 days in a row trying to replace k/mxe and have already developed a small psychosis and still having decently strong effects like 3 days after last use which is akin to real pcp. Extremely moreish very tempted to do more. Snorting has not been effecting my fv roa so far is sublingual.

Combined with lsd and was absolutely amazing , as was methylone.

Also holed extremely hard on this stuff after smoking some hash for anyone who thinks u cant hole on this shit. Was wayyyyyyyy different than holing on mxe or pcp or k (and all 3 are farily different/unique anyways). The euphoria was insane.

Stuff is not very visual, but very colorful and EXTREMELY euphoric. While it made my body numb it is still subtle like everyone says not as much of a body or head trip compared to mxe or say K. Still excellent to lay down and meditate with music. Euphoria was like real pcp.

This stuff also was nothing like 4-meo-pcp. 4-meopcp was like ketamine and the 3meopcp lasts wayyyyyy longer.
Tread with caution , i hope this all help this shit is not a toy and you are playing with fire.

Last edited:
I noticed a significant price drop on a certain EU vendor, when 3-MeO-PCP came back in stock this week. I wonder what's going on and hope this hasn't affected the quality or purity of the product... They offer the HCl version. I see another popular EU vendor carries HBr at the regular high price.

I'm going through moderate GABAergic and opioid w/d right now but am considering giving this substance a go later this evening, possibly adding some synthetic 'noids into the mix.

Would taking my medication at a low dose dull the effects of this compound enough to make a substantial difference? Also, is 3-MeO-PCP so anxiogenic that it might cause some precipitated anxiety/panic?

I'm going through moderate GABAergic and opioid w/d right now but am considering giving this substance a go later this evening, possibly adding some synthetic 'noids into the mix.

Would taking my medication at a low dose dull the effects of this compound enough to make a substantial difference? Also, is 3-MeO-PCP so anxiogenic that it might cause some precipitated anxiety/panic?

What medication?

I wouldn't worry about it brother, the real worry is the mania sneaking up on you like a ninja, unless you have a massive diss' tolerance I suggest you start low, some crazys like good ol' knock like to push it past 25mgs, but the times I have it was pretty much near insanity and I can IM MXE and hole easily on....around 50-85mgs when its really good stuff. In fact, it can be downright relaxing at times, though unfortunately not sedating like Y or R ana's...

yeah go easy on this one. i have done up to 50mg(very high tolerance) in a night without problem. But once I got totaly schizo-paranoind after 1 night without sleep with mxe and did 3meo(cant remembre how much but atleast 20mg) in the morningn and though my neibghours planted a bomb in my radio, and then thought i saw a sniper on the roof oposite my building etc. Crazy shit this is not mxe its very strong you don;t know it till its too late..

3-meo-pcp is great for making your own music to later listen to on mxe + 2meoketamine. :) thats what i do these days.
3meo is very functional and inspiring so its perfect for that :)
if anybody is interested they can pm me and ill send some of the music i make for myself to listen while on dissociatives :p

One very popular vendor just stocked this compound at like 4x cheaper than anyone else. Im going to give a go at this one.

Anyone have experience with sex on this compound? how does it compare to mxe?

3 meo pcp 10 mg and 15-20 mg 2cb is a fun and functional party starter if your already experienced with both substances. As long as you don't dose to highly on the 3 meo pcp and avoid the mania 3 meo pcp and 2cb can be a fun combo for festivals, raves, doofs. :) Done it a few times it's really quite enjoyable.

Anyone get mild aphasia? I have trouble forming words, it seems forced, though always intelligible.

MXE in in one mega dose gave me MAJOR aphasia.

Edit:

Snorted 10mg, after taking 10mg 2 hours and 4 hours earlier with no effects. Now +5 minutes after snorting I'm feeling an intense dopamine rush and euphoria. Stimulation as well. No disassociation associated with the 40-50mg rectal doses I took yesterday.

Funny thing, I did it rectally with a high tech digital medical pump set to infuse 1L/hr. The first time it had a 1.5um filter attached with the 40mg and I felt nothing, don't think I spent enough time making the solution, or it filtered it all out, or I didn't pump enough water through to make it all through the filter, who knows. Cut off the filter attachment so it was just a pump, and did 40-50mg, was crazy. I was feeling it, then I hit the purge line setting which sucks and clears and infuses everything, went off the chain from there.

Crazy, you could use this pump to infuse perfect infusions with a 1.5um filter IV for crazy experiences. I have the IV attachment, but just did it rectal. Who knows what the future holds.

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with sex on this compound? how does it compare to mxe?

in one word - intense. for sex i think its better than mxe. its also better for social events, walks in the park, reading a book even as strange as it sounds. You still are quite dissociated but also much more in synch with the outside world. it has a kinda a low dose lsd + low dose ketamine feeling in this one. im starting to like it more every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.