View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a beautiful 20mg trip last sunday. Popped the capsule and after a while decided to go on a bike ride. During this bike ride I was fully engrossed in a wonderful train of thought and inspite of a strong headwind, cycling was effortless.

I felt love for life in a way that almost left me in tears. When I came home my whole body was buzzing, and the rest of the afternoon was spent in an almost extatic state of mind. This was the most positive disassociated experience I've ever had, but it hasn't left me with the desire to repeat the experience.

One thing about 3-meo is the long come-up. It took a good 2 hours to get fully going so allow for that without redosing too soon. The duration of the trip was so long though that I never felt the need to redose, not like with MXE at least.

It was a good day.

i agree with everything except the sex drive? Not only does 3 meo pcp make me super horny and wanna talk to people lilke mdma, I have amazing sex on it and can actually get off. Mxe does not make me horny and i cant get off or even get an erection sometimes. Sex on this stuff is better than mdma imo, ymmv of course.

After going through 1g in about a week and a half I must conclufe this is MXE less euphoric, less functional, and less deep mentally cousin.

I feel no desire to repeat. I ate it, snorted it and smoked it all with lackluster results.

Will not repeat. I have a recent TR on the TR forum if anyone cares for more details and comparisons from a seasoned dissocciative head.

The #1 deal breaker on this drug is that it killed my sex drive. Total opposite effects of MXE. Also no euphoria from this one. It's a loser in my book.

also want to add, while there is a manic side to this drug it feels cleaner and less side effects than mxe. Amazing stuff I can honestly say I like it way more than mxe or 4 meo pcp.

I bought 500mg from price breaking vendor and instead of 500mg I got 545mg :) Few members complained about some smell and I think this smell is from plastic package surrounding it. I have never done dissociatives, benzos or sedatives. Someday I'll eat 5mg of my order and see what happens.

I mentioned this in another thread and people are mentioning it here too- vendors all over have all been starting to sell this at a much cheaper price than in the past, like up to 1/5 the price, and it seems from most of the reports here that it's still high quality. Does anyone else see this becoming as popular as MXE has been? Looking forward to 10 iterations of this thread full of manic 3-meo users posting about elves and rainbows hahaha.

I am very glad that some of the vendors broke with the obscene "cartel price" (it cost the same high price everywhere you go) which was disproportionate to the prices of other dissociatives and that free market economics have now begun to affect the price of 3-MeO-PCP like they should. Unfortunately, too late for the UK where I believe its scheduled now, but I have online friends all over the world who have now bought quantities of 5gr, 10gr and up because of this price drop. Finally this invaluable dissociative starts being traded in quantity before a wider ban freezes all transactions.

Thank you VERY MUCH to the vendors who are making this possible. Two big thumbs up!

If we want a drug to remain in production for the black market after a ban, we need to have the drug widely sampled in the period it is legally available in the grey market, so that its recreational properties and userbase become established. For this, the lofty goal of R&D of the recreational drugs of tomorrow, we need affordably available high quality RC's today. Let no good drug be left behind and buried like MDMA was for most of a century because its recreational potentials werent realized. Thats looking beyond personal profit, to the bigger picture.

Last edited:
Well, I can say that this cheap batch is not bunk as somebody said. 5mg nasal worked well for me, but stuff makes me sneeze so hard.

Ordering 1/2 gram 3-meo-pcp and 1 gram MXE in about a week, and I've only ever done DXM as far as dissociatives go so can anyone give me a rough briefing of what to expect? And starter doses for both? I'm very experienced with psychedelics and many other chemicals so I'm not too worried about flipping out an have a friend that is experienced with them.

Thinking 5mg starter dose of 3-meo-pcp, and what was the general consensus on the almond smell?

^ after following asante's advice and airing the stuff for some hours the smell almost went away. after a second brief airing it was gone.
i guess i was being paranoid at the begging as previous batches never had any smell to them and were clean white in color.
nasaly even with huge doses i noticed no wierd effects, when taken oraly though anything above 10mg resulted in a slight "burnign" sensetion in the bladder - something i have never noticed with previous batches.
i dont know if this is again me being paranoid and observing something that i just missed before or its coming from some impurity in the new batch.
any one else notice diffrence in side effects depending on roa with this new batch ?

^ nasal or oral, your body is still gonna pass the drug through your kidneys/bladder to get rid of it.

^ nasal or oral, your body is still gonna pass the drug through your kidneys/bladder to get rid of it.

i am aware of that. but i did notice that i get that side effect only when dosing oraly.
maybe the impurity gets metabolised faster when used nasaly ?
i have no idea...

anyway its not anything major and over all i dont feel thiis batch as dangerous.

seems like it might just be psychosomatic

or perhaps you drink more fluids when you do it nasally, to deal with the drip?

dunno. you might also be right about it metabolizing differently orally.

This stuff needs the respect and reverance of DMT

I agree.

I don't think it should be easy to find or cheap. Not sure why you feel strongly that it needs to be widely distributed, Asante?

MXE is popular enough for better or worse, and it really covers the best of what dissociatives have to offer while being accessible and comparatively forgiving, in my opinion.

My past posts regarding 3-MeO-PCP cover what's being said currently, but something must have happened to the purity because I never went higher than 20mg at any given time - and that was generally far too much, especially in combination with anything else.

Hey I was also wondering what set and setting considerations/precautions should I take? My only friend that uses dissociatives says to just take the same precautions as I would with psychedelics and I'll be good. Is this good advice? And will I need a sitter? Like I've said I've only tried DXM as far as dissociatives go but never needed a sitter for it with low-med doses and negative thoughts were pretty uncommon. Never had a "bad trip" on it or freak out though like psyches can.

Theres a whole lot of psychosomatic going round on dissociatives, sometimes you literally dont feel your body at all but sometimes you're a circus of side effects. I'm glad a brief airing got rid of the smell Wayab, seems consitent with the vendors insistance its a high purity compound with a small amount of pungent volatile impurity.

I got me a shitton when I saw it that cheap figuring with my chemistry background I could purify it if it needed be, so I'm set mates, cheers!

I actually had a loaded pipe with changa in my mouth when i did my 3meo/shroom combo.

I barely touched the top with the flame when i just felt a huge nonono feeling and put it away.

yeah -- good call on the "nonono". i can't imagine that the MAOI in Changa would play well with 3-MeO-PCP. you'd be the guinea pig for that combo.... not worth the risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, the exact pharmacology of 3-MeO-PCP is still a bit of a mystery, but its reasonable to think that it has some significant dopaminergic activity, as well as potentially some 5-HT action.

it is interesting that MDMA + Changa worked out okay for you, and i have heard before that smoked MAOIs have less of an interaction with other drugs.... but i'd still say that combination would still be firmly in the territory of "not recommended" for others. you reacted fine, but everyone is different.... and that particular combination is already too close to other previously well-documented dangerous combinations.

Last edited:
Theres a whole lot of psychosomatic going round on dissociatives, sometimes you literally dont feel your body at all but sometimes you're a circus of side effects. I'm glad a brief airing got rid of the smell Wayab, seems consitent with the vendors insistance its a high purity compound with a small amount of pungent volatile impurity.

I got me a shitton when I saw it that cheap figuring with my chemistry background I could purify it if it needed be, so I'm set mates, cheers!

Lol, circus of side effects is a good description for when the dissociatives just don't click. Dissociatives got to be the shittiest drugs in the world if you don't manage to get the desired effects. Sometimes when I've overdone it I've been left with tolerance to all the pleasurable effects which made me notice how damn uncomfortable these drugs really are physically (unless you get the desired mental effects too).

Anyone else noticed that stairs are not something you really want to deal with on this substance? I can never figure out if I am going up or down them and it makes me feel like I am about to fall everytime I walk up them.

recently got a gram of this stuff, been working my way up dosage-wise. i have a perennial dissociative tolerance, so i was pretty sure 10mg wouldn't do a whole lot, but i started there anyway. it didn't really do much for me.... been working my way up on subsequent trials with an extra 5mg each time. i'm up to 20mg, which is starting to get me there. i'm expecting maybe 30mg to be my sweet spot.

keep in mind that i can take 150mg of MXE or 1gram of DXM and still speak/see/write/even drive if i really need to (driving still not recommended, don't be dumb like me)

i don't even do dissociatives that much these days, but years of DXM misuse and my receptors still aren't back to normal.

Anyone else noticed that stairs are not something you really want to deal with on this substance? I can never figure out if I am going up or down them and it makes me feel like I am about to fall everytime I walk up them.

Yeah, that must be the feeling Marshmallow Man gets, when he steps on cars beneath him. Riding the bike through the city in rush hour is also not very advisable. It feels like your pedals and tires are blocked, but someone pushes you through mud the whole time, very archweird. Luckily it was just a short ride 8(

Status
Not open for further replies.