View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember my transendental meditation teacher, traffic lights always went green for him. Seriously, not a single red light EVER. It's some kind of Jedi thing...

He always kept laughing about it too, perhaps he had a secret PCP habit..

Last edited:
I remember my transendental meditation teacher, traffic lights always went green for him it is some kind of Jedi thing.. He always kept laughing about it too, perhaps he had a secret PCP habit..

Yes, yes he did...I sold him the shit...

=D I have to believe you, friends of mine where hopping around, smelling like lotus flowers, but they never managed the traffic light part.

What in the literal fuck.... My package came in today so I got to try 2.5-3mg (dosed volumetrically) and I swear to god I anticipated or "predicted" events happening right before they did, multiple times. I am a believer in synchronocities over coincidence, and today was just...woah. And now, I come on here and it just so happens that the same day I get mine, try it, and experience it, you all post about the same phenomenon on here.

Wow. That's all I can say.

EDIT: Actually, I can say that this stuff is amazing as an anti-depressant/mood booster. Suchhh a good day.

I remember my transendental meditation teacher, traffic lights always went green for him. Seriously, not a single red light EVER. It's some kind of Jedi thing...

He always kept laughing about it too, perhaps he had a secret PCP habit..

Zen & the art of driving. Just need to notice the lights way up the road & adjust your speed so they're green.

EDIT: Actually, I can say that this stuff is amazing as an anti-depressant/mood booster. Suchhh a good day.

If you had tried IV heroin, would you say "whow this stuff has amazing anti-depressant/mood booster qualities?" This shit is realllllly good, I don't feel it amazing but more amazingly dangerous (but I totally agree with you ^^).

A low dose make me feel like beeing an old man in an armchair next to a fire on winter, with all the wisdom to enjoy profoundly his simple pipe smoking tobbaco, and be here and now. I don't know if you know what I mean anyway^^

If you had tried IV heroin, would you say "whow this stuff has amazing anti-depressant/mood booster qualities?" This shit is realllllly good, I don't feel it amazing but more amazingly dangerous (but I totally agree with you ^^).

A low dose make me feel like beeing an old man in an armchair next to a fire on winter, with all the wisdom to enjoy profoundly his simple pipe smoking tobbaco, and be here and now. I don't know if you know what I mean anyway^^

A low dose makes the old man feel like a young man...I know exactly what you mean...weird shit mon...

Mmm.. 5mg oral is indeed a pretty nice mood lift! gonna try it together with some MXE tomorrow.

Oops... It seems others are more sensitive than me to this, I have the same with MXE, but I think it depends very much on set and setting, as at home puffing smoke by the fireplace if you will, it feels a little energetic almost subtle, mellowing out into a more residual stoned feel for me. But I can immagine that that could feel a bit intense in a work environment. :)

Last edited:
Anyone reading this thread, do not think that 5mg is only just a mood lift, or rather that you can take 5mg in any situation. I took 3-3.5mg today before work, a very chill job too, and almost had a panic attack from thinking I couldn't handle it. Given, I'm not in the best of places being centered emotionally/spiritually/mentally, but I had a terrible start to the day. I felt good, but just too off baseline to relate to my coworkers, which started a downhill spiral of thought.

After a few hours all was good though :)

i think every drug just change ur vibration more or less, it can change it upward and then go totally down ( im thinking about meth comedown, shadow people) and some other like lsd, dissociatives , dmt probably one of the most uplifiting vibration drugs, change ur vibration and i truly believe there is some dimension with more complexity or possibilities we can imagine, just to look to what thinking can do, im sure it can change traffic light at itself! just my thoughts

Anyone care to comment on i.v. administration of 3-MeO-PCP HCl, regarding dose, duration, effects, sedation/dissociation compared to other ROA's (nasal, rectal, oral etc)?

IV usage of this seems pretty reckless... the onset/come up is fast even with plugged or nasally administered stuff.

Anyone care to comment on i.v. administration of 3-MeO-PCP HCl, regarding dose, duration, effects, sedation/dissociation compared to other ROA's (nasal, rectal, oral etc)?

I IV'd a ton of good ol' PCP back in the day...one word of advice...DON"T.

Heyya phucknutz, what ratio of mxe/3-MeO-pcp do you use?(if you dont mind me asking) My mxe habit is becoming rather expensive. Tonight is the first night in around 2 months that I have not used mxe. I usually start with a 100-120mg dose and end up doing ~200mgs every night(ridiculous, I know). I plan to start using on the weekends only which is huge for me and I would like to use this as a booster. The last time I tried this I blacked out but at the time I think I was overcompensating for tolerance. This time I'm thinking 70mgs/10mgs...

Last edited:
Wow man, that's a shit ton of MXE. A whole metric shit ton.

On MXE recently we had a conversation about farmers measuring their manure in metric shit-tons. :D

This time I'm thinking 70mgs/10mgs...
My ratio is about 1/5 pcp/mxe. I've scaled waaay back already...that shit gets moreish...FAST!
I stop now maybe I'll keep the magic...like it too much to lose it.
I was only up to 60-80 MXE and 12-15 PCP, but that was only 3 or 4 days...I'm back down to 20-30 mxe and 4-6 PCP...can't let this shit get outta hand
Will be back to baseline in a day or three.

Last edited:
RE: 3-meO-PCP IV Ancedotal Dosage

Some HR is Rx for the following question:

There is a Trip Report by user jesuspeople666 on another forum who tells a lengthy horrrific story about his experience of IV 60 mg 3-meO-PCP.
He ended up under extended medical and psychiatric treatment.

Anyone contemplating IV 3-meO-PCP should first read jesuspeople666's trip report. (Msg #497 of this thread)

On a more general note related to this thread, i have dosed this amazing substance a few dozen times in 2014 but have yet to elucidate my findings on a public board due to fear of negative reaction and subsequent shunning by family friends employer and govt. authorities. They would simply not believe the therapeutic potential of 3-meO-PCP. More recently I decided to register to share my experiences and observations, and most importantly to thank all the extremely knowledgeable and helpful people who contribute to this effort. =D

Last edited:

I do and I just came thinking about it. Miss you 3-MeO-PCP, sweet muse.

iv 60mg of 3-meo-pcp is just insane, dosage are from 5-30mg and 30mg is for most tolerant user, iv route is problably much more intense thn snorting or oral, even of pllugging, the problem with these kind of drugs are these kind of things, drink 15lliter of water in 1 hour and let see what happen..

The chemist who originally had 3-MeO-PCP synthed ended up being committed to a mental hospital after IM'ing 50mg (see Interview with a Ketamine Chemist if you don't know the story). People really should just avoid IM or IV ROAs with this substance, it's too powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.