Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
this

the dose response curve for this one basically goes up like normal, until you hit a certain point... then rather than ascending it takes a right hand turn in the fourth dimension

lol I couldn't have said it better myself. And you won't know what we're talking about unless you're experienced with this class of drugs, or other powerful dissociatives, so be safe, and go slow!

The two times I pushed into that dimension, one was accidental and kinda fun, and the other a bit unsettling.

so how do you feel about the afterglow and days after effects on urself?:D

and i am asking basacly the same question now for secound time and nobody answear to it, dont anyone of u feel the good way i feel about myself, like a boss, days after using? curious what this exacly is, just normal afterglow?

I don't think I normally have a real afterglow, nor a crash. It's just normal I suppose. If I had some I'd do it, but after the first dose I never really want to re-dose. But, anyway, no real afterglow, there might be a minor mood lift but I can't be sure completely.

The comedown itself feels scrambled and agitated to me (anxiety and confusion combo), but the after-effects are a 'typical' dissociative anti-depressant afterglow not unlike that of MXE.

scrambled and agitated to you? because u used to often & mutch or why is that?
anxiety and confusion is what i get on high doses like 35+ very scared, felt like a wirwelwind was going on in my room or it was just in my head (iknow)
but the days after i allways feel fucking slick as hell, i can do anything and not scared of nothing, its amazing, i really need a next hit soon ben over one month last time

anxiety and confusion

On the other hand, the first three times I used this drug I had no dissociative tolerance. My dosages were 2.5mg, 5mg, and 7mg. All three dosages were still strong for 24hr, and above 5mg I felt quite broken the next day, could not play guitar. I hate to say it but only when I got a bit of a tolerance to this drug was I not getting such severe side effects the next day beyond emotional sensitivity. Your mileage may vary, as they say.

this isn't the sort of drug you should be in a hurry with :)

Agreed but i have found it easier to get to the level i want to be at doing it this way. If its too little you know quickly and can adjust. Mostly on weeknights its an advantage for me to have a shorter experience.

I still think this is the classic PCP video. I even like their rap.

*sorry guys, tripping vids are against the rules I'm afraid*

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everbody, has anyone here tried vaping or smoking this compound? i like this chem but hate the 2 hours iit takes to plateau. Im pretty sure im would hit faster that oral or sublingual but wont use needles for rc,s so that is not a option. Appreciate any feedback. Much love

I've just tested two different batches of 3-MeO-PCP with the marquis reagent and both fizzed and gave off a good wisp of HCl smelling "smoke". There was no colour change.

wtf this crazy behavior i see on the videos u are posting, i have never act like that on pcp, did like 35 mg once and was totaly not knowing of what i was doing, but not near to what i see th'ere?? u people too get like that on 3-MEO-PCP ?

God I hope not. My GF showed me this today and said it was me on 3-meo.

Funny512-600x562.jpg

Allright, still before i test this thing i just want to check if i understand it all correctly. The effects i should anticipate are:
- numbing sensation in arms, legs, face, etc.
- loss of coordination skills, clumsy walking, no balance
- difficulty speaking, forming coherent sentences
(- maybe loss of awarenes of the above two things?)
- changed headspace, thought patterns
- dissociative feelings (separation of world and mind? (never done dissociativs before, so i wouldnt know))
- euphoria or general feelgood
- stimulation/mania
Im thinking of doing less than 5mg so i dont know if all of these apply in that dosage either.

Please correct me if im wrong and/or stupid!

Allright, still before i test this thing i just want to check if i understand it all correctly. The effects i should anticipate are:
- numbing sensation in arms, legs, face, etc.
- loss of coordination skills, clumsy walking, no balance
- difficulty speaking, forming coherent sentences
(- maybe loss of awarenes of the above two things?)
- changed headspace, thought patterns
- dissociative feelings (separation of world and mind? (never done dissociativs before, so i wouldnt know))
- euphoria or general feelgood
- stimulation/mania
Im thinking of doing less than 5mg so i dont know if all of these apply in that dosage either.

Please correct me if im wrong and/or stupid!

sounds about right

plus music euphoria and a sense that things are profound

anxiety and confusion is what i get on high doses like 35+ very scared, felt like a wirwelwind was going on in my room or it was just in my head (iknow)
but the days after i allways feel fucking slick as hell, i can do anything and not scared of nothing, its amazing, i really need a next hit soon ben over one month last time

8) That was actually the first time I took 3-MeO-PCP, and I took 10 mg spreaded over 2 doses.

*sorry guys, tripping vids are against the rules I'm afraid*

What's a tripping video? Videos of people actually under the influence?

You've got to be a moron if you want to post that shit anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow the head space is something amazing on this the bodyload is null compared to mxe more numbing less sedating quite manic in the undertones def not one to be pushed a very floaty etheric disconnect newbs be careful with this one
best used in a stress free environment

Last edited:
wow the head space is something amazing on this the bodyload is null compared to mxe more numbing less sedating quite manic in the undertones def not one to be pushed a very floaty etheric disconnect newbs be careful with this one
best used in a stress free environment

Indeed. Hypomania is fun at 2-6 mg dosing levels. 15mg gets pretty intense, and 20+ rockets you into another dimension consumed by spirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.