• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Caffeine

at that point (well, before it), taking more stimulants is not the answer. Sedatives might be.

ebola

Thanks. Also, a lot of the article is outdated. Can update it to my current version?

Thanks. Also, a lot of the article is outdated. Can update it to my current version?

Would you mind sending me a copy with the parts to be added/changed in a different font color, so I'll be able to find them more easily?

I would really appreciate that, HCL. Thanks in advance!

Would you mind sending me a copy with the parts to be added/changed in a different font color, so I'll be able to find them more easily?

I would really appreciate that, HCL. Thanks in advance!
OK. I'll do that tomorrow.

Decreased boredom, euphoria, reduction of anxiety?

I think dysphoria and anxiety should be added to that as I certainly experience that from caffeine and its quite common.

As far as I experienced caffeine is good in the cure of some problems like Migraine,Low blood Pressure and many other.But these two are the main.

1st hand experience: yes you can stay awake for 3-4 days using high ammounts of caffeine. However, the headache, and irritability factors are quite significant. and sleep deprivation will lead to hallucinations and paranoia. And very poor judgement. also poor eyesight

i really enjoy snorting pure caffeine powder when drinking, but you have to be really drunk, i know its probably not the safest thing, but i keep the caffeine dose low 25-50mg im sensitive to caffeine.

i know its probably not the safest thing

Honestly, there's no real reason to expect this to be worse than snorting other stimulants.

ebola

my highest doses have been 500 mgs.. currently use maybe 50-300 mgs usually and no issues..somedays like today close to zero,maybe if its in a drink or something thats it though

caffeine w/ amphetamine have the WORST sides. comedown paranoia/anxiety is worse than coke srs. should probably add that to drug interactions. there's publications about it on pubmed