NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
what specials have you got going this week? my molly supply is running low and memphis turns into an even bigger gay on that shit so i source behind his back.

I'm way too good to do drugs. Sorry, brah.

are we getting some dillies? i just shot my last 2 bags of that gear shane got me from NY. perhaps i forgot to mention that to you. wow. dont know how that would have skipped my mind.

and whos car? im sick of driving your bum ass around looking for pros this early.

call me soon to give me the heads up cuz.

yea we can do that, we can take my whip. we would have to make it a quick trip though, i dont want your mom on my case, she already hates me for throwing up in her car last x-mas. when will you be down to go?

Ah, I only asked because last I knew you had a lady friend

dude i have been trying to get in contact with you to talk about that....we havent spoken in over a week and we had plans and eveything. hasnt responded to texts or calls or facebook messages (i only left her one facebook msg yesterday and havent tried to call or text in a few days.) put some minutes on your phone or text me or something cuz i need advice

Only because we get shit for it now. Last thing we need is another Memphis around here.

well, there can only be one memphis.....all others are fakeries and wanna-bes (thats my saying so dont try to steal it and claim it. feel free to use it but dont take credit for the creation)

also, ish, i know you havent been around in awhile but i no longer go by "bishop"

I'm way too good to do drugs. Sorry, brah.

sounds like someone needs a good charles dickens if thats the case then.

yea we can do that, we can take my whip. we would have to make it a quick trip though, i dont want your mom on my case, she already hates me for throwing up in her car last x-mas. when will you be down to go?

also, ish, i know you havent been around in awhile but i no longer go by "bishop"

i think the barfing in her benz is the least of her concern, its the shit stains that ruined her favorite rug that shes STILL trying to scrub out to this day. bitch should just throw the fucking thing out and replace it already. every fucking day i still here about it ffs cunt. she says christmas is close and shed love a new rug to replace it...

and no more bishop? i dont wanna embarass you in front of all your buddies here and bring out the childhood nicknames. just yet.

im down for whenever man. come on over when youre all dolled up. so around an hour or two sound good enough?

sounds like someone needs a good charles dickens if thats the case then.

i think the barfing in her benz is the least of her concern, its the shit stains that ruined her favorite rug that shes STILL trying to scrub out to this day. bitch should just throw the fucking thing out and replace it already. every fucking day i still here about it ffs cunt. she says christmas is close and shed love a new rug to replace it...

and no more bishop? i dont wanna embarass you in front of all your buddies here and bring out the childhood nicknames. just yet.

im down for whenever man. come on over when youre all dolled up. so around an hour or two sound good enough?

oh dude, dont you dare bring out my childhood nicknames. we will fist fight, seriosuly. and no im not buying her a rug for christmas. the incident was half her fault and i was fucking loaded and she would give me sheets to sleep on. im terribly sorry i sharted in my sleep but she could have given me some god damn sheets. crazy broad, that mother of yours.

i gotta get off work dude. i did just get paid and moving into a new spot so may be able to use that excuse to check out early.

i swear to god if you bring up the nick names i will tell the social about your little "accident" when you were playing basktball IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL DONT MAKE ME DO IT MAN

Damn memph your cuz went way too hard for even nasadd social. Its usually the lounge that gets em. but im back in texas Memph make the trip to dallas and im on the way mane.

Btw, does anyone else's name taste like cherries? My name seems to because people can't help themselves from saying it!!

*ballah status*

what's up y'all

killing time up here at the library and got tired of ESPN (btw this is FSU's year, im counting on BAMA or O loosing. its our year for a championship)

hope everyone is doin well. welderman had a PM in my box asking bout me, im doing good. tryin to stay busy. working on a LCDC right now, should graduate in May, wish me luck. dunno when ill be back to check on this but i hope everyone is good. take care y'all

HoL

Status
Not open for further replies.