NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo beta, brother! everythang is pretty good looks round hurr. how bout you?

ill check you up on book of faces in the near future!

A ghetto love is the law that we live by
Day by day I wonder why my shorty had to die
I reminice over my ghetto princess everyday
Give it up for my shorty, shorty

A leather couch
Stero system with crazy cd's
Understand cause she got G'z
She said cheeks do what you want
She said I'm gonna feed the dog
I said alright well I'm gonna roll this blunt
She came back with stretch pants and a ponytail, a t-shirt
A yo, Fam I got a tender-roni girl
We're sitting on the couch chattin
We're smoking blunts off the balcony
We're stearing at Manhattan now
She started feeling on my chest
I started feeling on the breasts
And there's no need for me to stress the rest
A yo, I got myself a winner
We sparked a blunt before we ate
And a blunt after we ate dinner
She had a tattoo she only wanted Bo to see
But first dim the lights and turn up the Jodeci

classic for my east coasters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUBpiLIWnD0

and one or the west coast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfJlpE32TQ0

and for my chicago people some chicago classics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug-_otAToP8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laj2unxWsIg twist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ZC5Bu1S0s

if youre from chicago and dont know 2 out of these 3 songs something is wrong with you, especially the first,,thats a chicago must DA Smart walk with me

"NASADD Social: If we get 20 signatures, JC says he will resurrect himself into the group"

or is that too long? I hope you guys don't get 20 signatures, btw.

What's up BL!...

I'm still alive, clean & dry for the first time I can remember in over 15 years. Been off the MMT since last Christmas and expecting a baby boy in a few week.

I figured I'd be dead by now...
Never thought I'd get my shit together lol!

Mind you, my Doc's got me pumped full of large amounts of Valium & Xanax but that's alright, I need to be sedated in one way or another ;)

Glad to hear you're doing great. Congrats on the rugrat too. How was kicking the methadone?

Thanx Jb.

The last 20mg's was shitty!...
Always is, done this before. Gotta go real slow and not bang coke (or dope for that matter) lol!

lol watchin that duck dynasty i see.
Shit in the last 2 weeks ive kicked H/oxy's again and moved 1800 miles from montana to texas.

lol watchin that duck dynasty i see.
Shit in the last 2 weeks ive kicked H/oxy's again and moved 1800 miles from montana to texas.

How bad was the kick? And how is Texas? You are off paper and a free man now right? Did the dope man in Montana ever figure out what you did?

Hey Memphis, I just had to tell you, I went to a festie in Las Vegas this past weekend and got to see STS9. They played an amazing show and even though they didn't play "Once Told", I was still thoroughly blown away.

Ayo fuckers, I'm back. Anything new happen lately or have you junkie fucks been slacking and not posting in the social again?

^you're so right

whats up you no good, sloppy, nasty, smelly, junkies!?

Ayo fuckers, I'm back. Anything new happen lately or have you junkie fucks been slacking and not posting in the social again?

doing exactly that, not posting in the social. everyone has been neglecting our baby

Hey Memphis, I just had to tell you, I went to a festie in Las Vegas this past weekend and got to see STS9. They played an amazing show and even though they didn't play "Once Told", I was still thoroughly blown away.

thats fucking awesome! i would love to see a sts9 show! i hear they put on a great show!

They put on a crazy light show, it had just started getting dark when they started their set so once it got really dark the lights and music were just so cool.

Pretty good festival I must say. Alabama Shakes, Twenty One Pilots, and STS9 were my favorite bands. The Killers and The Kings of Leon were the headliners. The Killers were awesome but I couldn't understand a single word that the singer from The Kings of Leon sang.

This was the first year of the festival and they are supposed to have it again next year, if they do, I'm so there again.

How bad was the kick? And how is Texas? You are off paper and a free man now right? Did the dope man in Montana ever figure out what you did?

Man the kick wasn't anything really it was weird I was expecting to feel like shit and i didnt even have sweats or bubble stomach at all. Texas is awesome so far a lot better than 20 and snowing all winter for sure. Definitely off paper though. And I never heard from dopeman ever again and if he wants to come to texas he better pack a lunch. Man just thinking about those couple days after that shit has me jonesin lol. But i got a connect here for cheese, and some "pureo". Thats what the mexican called it...... Ive been trying to get some of the cheese and the pureo to see the quality but i gotta fuck with my cousin that gangbangs and drives around with automatic weapons when hes out on bail. So i havent met up with it down here yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.