• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Popular sports supplements contain meth-like compound

seems like you can no longer buy this stuff anywhere. even the driven sports website says its "currently out of stock, check back soon." Looks like even though they staunchly deny it contains any amphetamine like chemicals they are worried about all the media attention they are getting. But from the comments here it doesnt sound like the stuff has any recreational value anyway. If anyone has tried this stuff and found some interesting results please chime in.

Tried it. Pretty shitty "meth analog". It's not even an amphetamine, it's a less potent aephetamine (alpha-ethyl-phenethylamine). Ethaephetamine would be an ok name for it.

I far prefer 2-FMA, although that seems hard as hell to find now too :X

it's about, maybe not online but I'm sure many supplement shops are sitting on a lot stock.
I imagine the supplier would be stopping supply as of now and possibly reformulating to try and avoid legal repercussions, although I've read they're already in some legal strife over previous similar charges, so it doesn't look good for them. I would make a good bet any quite recent or potential future batches are free of N,alpha-DEPEA.

As far as effects I think a lot of the hype has been down to placebo , tell a punter it's like meth then it's gonna influence the perceived effect.

Not much of a stim fan but what little I know of Phenylethylamine substitutions would say that an ethyl at the RA position would decrease dopamine inhibition and increase norepinephrine release.
The ethyl at the Rn if it's anything like amphetamine would most likely significantly decrease overall activity at least subjectively.

As far as effects I think a lot of the hype has been down to placebo , tell a punter it's like meth then it's gonna influence the perceived effect.

Not much of a stim fan but what little I know of Phenylethylamine substitutions would say that an ethyl at the RA position would decrease dopamine inhibition and increase norepinephrine release.
The ethyl at the Rn if it's anything like amphetamine would most likely significantly decrease overall activity at least subjectively.

Hit the nail on the head. I like NE heavy stims if I'm on clonidine, and this isn't even much NE activity. I'll take caffeine over "ethaephetamine", and most other decent stims over caffeine. When I first heard about it, I was thinking it was ethylamphetamine from the name "ethamphetamine"... no such luck, misnomer.