• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

(Pseudo) Speed-Balls

f33lg00d

Bluelighter
A speedball is considered one of the most euphoric drug combos, but first lets define a speedball.

First we have the Classical Speedball, morphine and cocaine. This was replaced by the Modern Speedball as heroin gained and morphine declined in popularity, and as morphine ampules disappeared from the black market become predomiantly available in pill form. Since the Modern Speedball is more common, references in this thread to just the word speedball is referring to it. IV is the assumed root of administration (roa) and both drugs are in the same syringe, so any other roa is considered alternative. (Personally I haven't IV'd, I plug my speedballs)

Now, a discussion question:

We all know that a speedball is an amazing feeling, and users often want to replicate the feeling but when lacking the proper ingredients. What's your favorite or some interesting pseudospeedball, stimulant and depressant combination?

I break pseudospeedballs down into two groups, imitation and new standard.

Imitation would be pseudospeedballs that try to approach the likability/level of high of speedballs but falls short. Ex: I recently tried 1mg bupe, 45mg dxm, 35mg methylphenidate, a tea with hops, chamomile, lemon balm, valerian, and passion flower, and weed. I plug the bupe and methylphenidate. It was pretty good the dxm added made the bupe a lot more euphoric, cozy, and warm. Dxm added serotonin activity that methylphenidate lacks compared to coke. It did make my chest a little tight and uncomfortable but it wasn't that bothersome and it was a little anxiety inducing.

New standard would be a psuedospeedball superior to a speedball, that only utilizes two chemicals. Ex: (This ones hypothetical, haven't tryed it) Meth and Hydromorphone.

Dilaudid (Hydromorphone Hydrochloride) and pure flake cocaine is the best speedball IMO.. how is plugging methylphenidate? because its onset IV isn't that significant so i would think that plugging may do just as well.

^yea second that, dilaudid and coke, oh my god, that is the most intense feeling ever, its just a few seconds of being so high you cease to exist and your mind just floats in bliss

oxymorphone/opana and coke is almost as good, really powerful and delicious too

ive tried opiates and dexedrine in the past, not too bad, dexedrine is the only amphetamine i can stand, fuck adderall and all that shit

how is plugging methylphenidate? because its onset IV isn't that significant so i would think that plugging may do just as well.
Works great I only use 15-30mg at a time, less pns effects than when I take it orally and lasts 2-4hours with a mild comedown feels more dopamine centered than adrenaline acting. It's way better than snorting it in pill form, but if you got the time/patience you can do a water extract and evaporate away the water resulting in a really potent pure enough to snort well methylphenidate powder. [sorry for grammer destroyed will edit later]

meth and heroin is an obvious one.
cocaine and hydromorphone is the most euphoric rush i've yet to acheive.
GHB and cocaine was very euphoric.
MDA and ketamine IV was intensely psychedelic and euphoric.
oxycodone and dextroamphetamine taken orally was nice.

Heroin & cocaine IV

The best of the best

Everything else falls short IME

Dope and coke shot>shards and dope IV in regards to the initial rush.
Shards and dope>coke and dope overall, IMO. Mainly because of the legs meth has.
No need to redose so soon after. IV coke, or coke speedball I end up with 30 holes in my arm.

The all day speedball: meth+kpin
The functional speedball: 2-FMA+Phenibut
Speedball light:vodka+redbull
The single drug whoa this is strange shit speedball: lots of Bromantane

MDA and ketamine IV was intensely psychedelic and euphoric.

MDA+K is one of my favorite combos; they synergize so perfectly especially with some hydrocodone+morphine on the come down to crash out.

Back when I was into coke I used to love doing coke+oxycodone in the same line. How has nobody mentioned that combo yet?

The all day speedball: meth+kpin
The functional speedball: 2-FMA+Phenibut
Speedball light:vodka+redbull
The single drug whoa this is strange shit speedball: lots of Bromantane

The first functional seems to be very promising indeed.

Would you mind tell us more about the bromantane? Dose and mode of administration please.

The original speedballs have always been favourable to me buy, the meth and morphine/heroin combo is the one that is contentious of being tje better. Simply fpr the fact that the meth dose can be higher than the cocaine without too much worry of the heart blowing out from too much coke and continual redosing.

I don't shoot so I will never feel what most do in this thread........the following are oral but I've never tried them.together, so I'm imagining.

Dexedrine/Opana (snorted)

Dexedrine/Dilaudid (snorted)

Dexedrine/Morphine

IV Oxymorphone + Methamphetamine 10/10

IV Hydromorphone + Methamphetamine 10/10

Coke goes well with heroin of course, Oxy, and hydroM...only way I liked to use cocaine, except for crack

we don't have heroin down here

so it's all about 'classic' speedballs here - crushed up morphine pills and coke -. i never heard about anyone doing them though, we don't even have slang for it. i'm such a globalized drug user.

there also isn't meth around here, and tbh i don't think a morphine + ritalin speedball would be really worth it, IV ritalin has a mediocre rush, if at all. so for me it's all about how they did it in uh? the 1900s, coke and morphine...

the rush from IV coke is absolutely the most intense shit ever, but a MDMA + morphine speedball would def be fucking awesome. i don't know if the rush would be as intense as coke, but the experience omg that would definitely rip. it'd probably be a bit psychedelic too. definitely on my to do list. you could call it loveball

codeine + adderall = canadian speedball

I found mixing heroin and methamphetamine to be quite lacking. I never really got as much euphoria from meth as coke so that was probably why

Buprenorphine + High quality freebase (1g)
Ketamine + Cocaine

The official speed ball is probably one of the best tho

Hydromorphone + blow
ice + oxy
ghb + crack

ghb and crack I wanna try this shit , how is it? how do you feel?

Only time I did this was when I use to get that Focalin stuff. Was around 5 years ago, it's like ritalin but way better don't remember how much it was and some hydrocodone, which can't rememeber that dose at the time but think it was aroun 50-60mg of hdydrocodone, 45mg-60mh of dexmethyphenidate. I remember it feeling pretty damn good. The Hydro I took was orally about and hour before(always chewed those lortabs/percs) then when they kicked in i snorted that.