• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

cooking ritalin/adderall

BoRoG

Bluelighter
do you think I could crush up some ritalin, put it in a spoon with some baking soda and heat it up until it crystallizes and then smoke it like you would crack? Just curious if it would work...

Originally posted by BoRoG:
do you think I could crush up some ritalin, put it in a spoon with some baking soda and heat it up until it crystallizes and then smoke it like you would crack? Just curious if it would work...
Mmmmm...RITACRACK!!! I've heard of ppl doing this, but never tried it myself. Makes sense though. But, you need to extract the methylphenidate from all the binders and other shit in the tablet. To do this, I always powdered the pill, put it in a spoon, added a syringe worth of water, threw in a cotton, and drew it up like I was going to inject it, then squirt onto a plate and let it dry. Scrape up the residue, and proceed with Ritacrack. Don't know about the ratios and what not though. If you do this, report back with results.

lol, I dont know other ppl's experiences have gone but from personal experience it doesn't work it's a waste of adderal and time.

I've never actually cooked up amphetamines, but one day I was extremely bored and only had one 10mg Ritalin and I cut the pill into pretty small pieces and smoked the pill. I didn't think it was doing anything but as soon as I stepped out of my car from sitting in a restaurant parking lot I started speeding pretty hard. I've only tried crack once, and I liked this alot better. It lasted for about 10 minutes and didn't seem to have as bad of an after effect as crack did.

I've smoked ritalin/adderall before (once each), chunks on a base of herb. It all melts into a smelly gross mass, and the taste is horrible (adderall tastes better, but not much). It was suprisingly effective, in that after just a few hits I was definetly feeling it... a weird speedy feeling, but unlike i've ever felt before. Nethertheless I have no urge to do it again anytime soon...
If you have Adderall you can just do an acetone wash and get the straight amphetamine crystals and smoke those, though I've never personally tried it (washing and smoking that is).

^^^
This is correct, you do NOT need to 'freebase' amphetamines like adderall, as they are already in a smokeable form.