Sat 11/2 - Push The Night presents GUY J @ Sullivan Room NYC

BradMiller

Bluelighter
Saturday November 2nd
Push The Night presents GUY J
AJ Clay + more
Sullivan Room, NYC

110213guyj.jpg

Push The Night welcomes Israeli sensation and tech master GUY J to Sullivan Room as part of his 'Balance presents' album tour. Ever at the forefront of the melody rich sounds of where house and techno meet, GUY J has seen his career rise at an exponential rate with releases on labels such as Bedrock, Cocoon, emFire, Global Underground, and his own Lost & Found. Local underground favorite AJ CLAY sets the tone for the night - now on his third opening gig for Guy, along with more to be announced soon.

$15 limited tickets available at Resident Advisor

Facebook event / Resident Advisor event

Sullivan Room
218 Sullivan St (btwn Bleecker & W 3rd)
New York City
Doors at 10pm, 21+

soundcloud.com/guy-j
soundcloud.com/AJClay-1
Clandestine-Artists.com
SullivanRoom.com

We are proud to present Guy J as part of his 'Balance presents' album tour. Undoubtedly one of our favorite albums of the year - the mix is amazing combination or original work, unreleased remixes, and custom re-edits in proper underground form. Highly recommended -

Balance presents Guy J
Out now on Beatport & iTunes

balance.jpg

Preview / Beatport / iTunes / Balance

How do DJs imbue compilations with the sense of worth, majesty and mystery that they once had in the pre-internet age? The smart ones pour enough time, originality and exclusivity into their mixes to justify a purchase and to ensure that their effort stands the test of time. On his Balance mix, Guy J achieves both in magnificent fashion. He has taken the essences of some of his best-loved tracks by other producers and filtered them through the prism of his own stunning sound, re-editing and reconstructing them to create a truly original listening experience. “I wanted to make it more special; to give the people who listen to it something that will be worth the time and creativity. Remaking tracks and remixing all thirteen of them to give a story is a hard mission - but I used every second I had to produce these tracks and to listen to what I had made.” It’s a mix to get lost in, and is sure to be a strong contender for one of the year's finest.

Tracklist:
1. DJ Yellow & Flowers and Sea Creatures - No One Get Left Behind (Guy J Remix)
2. Roger Martinez & Secret Cinema - Menthol Raga (Guy J remix)
3. Henry Saiz featuring Fab Morvan - Santa Fe (Guy J Remix)
4. APM 001 - Migrants (Radio Slave Accapella) (Guy J Edit)
5. Juan Deminicis - Once upon a time (Guy J remix)
6. Navar - Phases Of Grief (Guy J remix)
7. Pavel Petrov - Fever (Pezzner mix)/DJ T Ft. Cari Golden - City Life (Accapella) (Guy J Edit)
8. Lanoiraude - Waitin’ (Charles Webster mix) (Guy J Edit)
9. Dactilar - Day one (Guy J remix)
10. Echomen - Perpetual (Guy J remix)
11. Guy Mantzur - I'm your country (Guy J remix)
12. WOW - Killa (Guy J Remix)
13. Robert Babicz - Duba (Guy J Remix)

Happy to announce longtime Push The Night favorite James Gill closing out the night for this one! As a double bonus, we'll also have an extra hour from daylight savings to give Guy J a nice long 3 hour set :)

Tonight! Online ticket sales end at 7pm but will also be available at the door, see you soon