• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Damp/Sticky Heroin #4. Best way to dry it out?

zdroj

Greenlighter
Hey all

I have recently acquired some heroin #4 that is damp/sticky almost like fudge.

I'd like to know how if at all this can be dried out? I am mainly concerned about it degrading and bacteria forming as this is an amount that is meant to last me about a week.

The main reason is I snort my H so I'd like to make it as dry as possible for this reason.

Thanks in advance and hope you can help me out.

Leave it open somewhere warm, that should do it, if not you could try a drying agent, those packets of silica gel you get in shoeboxes should work.

Leaving it exposed to air makes it goop up... It attracts moisture from the air.

Put a plate in the microwave for a minute or two and dump your heroin on the plate and pile it up and spread it constantly to get it as dry as possible.

after that, you need to rebag it or you are in the same position...

Thanks for the relies.

I was thinking worse case as a last resort I was thinking of using some bicarb to dry it out but I'll use the hot plate trick.

Usually do that for coke

i've recently started cutting my tar with vitamin b12. doesn't burn at all and it gets me high as fuck. why not try this?

Why buy unnecessary material?

Also, he is saying he has wet number 4... This isn't tar

If OP knows what OP is talking about, it is not tar, just an error in storage can cause for wet heroin...

Leaving it exposed to air makes it goop up... It attracts moisture from the air.

Put a plate in the microwave for a minute or two and dump your heroin on the plate and pile it up and spread it constantly to get it as dry as possible.

after that, you need to rebag it or you are in the same position...

How long shud i leave it on the plate? I have 1.0 as the amount. are u positive this will work?

i would make a desiccant chamber - think small tupper ware container filled with rice with a screen just above the rice with your dope on it. seal it up and check in an hour - you should be good to go, or at least see a visible decline in the moisture