• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. I Can't Breathe, I Need A Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee, half a blue american spirit I found in the ashtray (not mine, I'm a devoted Kamel Red man), and a quarter spliff, also from the ashtray.

30mg of 2-FMA in my mcmuffin got me off my ass and doing my homework. Subsequent administration of many nootropics made me better at it %)

75mg pregabalin ~ cutting back to address tolerance. I read it builds up easy, and goes easy.
8mg tizanidine ~ aka Zaniflex... really works great as a muscle relaxer. Specially for my spasms. Took a double dose to try and make up for the lack of Lyrica and subsequent hurting legs.

And two hits of leftover speed smoked. Gotta get rid of it, won't smoke it's self. Glad that's gone. I have no business with stims now. I sooo wish I had been smoking crack previously (yuck-) so I could seriously say I took my leftover crack this morning. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leftover_crack

Ruining you life since 1993

^ever tried baclofen as a muscle relaxant? valium is the other obvious selection.

Baclofen was hellish for me, in a way. See, I'm prone to states of hypnagoia (between sleep and awake, sleep paralysise, it's nuts) and those ultra real dreams just before you wake up.

Baclofen had all that as a guaranteed side effect for me. Only stronger and worse than what I ever experienced. Taking it would give me bouts of sleep paralysis, but worse than normal. Felt endangering to my life... seems like there's breathing troubles in that state. Always break through it at what seems like the last possible moment. It was a scary fight. Sometimes I'd think I'd gotten up but it was just a lucid hypnagogic state. A couple times there were 'bad guys' that broke in the house and came and beat me. And I would feel all the pain in what seems a life-like realism. I'd breakthrough into consciousness, but then slip right back away before I could bring myself to get up. It was a constant fight/struggle when it happened.

Oh, the realistic dreams had the life like sense of pain too. I'd always get the same dream where there were these giant hornets in my friends house with like five inch stingers. I got stung enough I practically got used to their sting....

Needless to say, I ditched that med with my doc asap. Only that process took a while and I got spasms so still had to take it at times. Sorry for long off-topic post. I just had such bizarre side effects from it!

damn, i had a big reply n lost twice so ill get back at ya.

woke at 4am, b4 the sun then shot up 300mg of morphine at 0445 and holy fucken histamine release and wicked, buckling rush!

now knockin back a cigarette and freshly brewed cawfee. ah nomnomnom!

all i need now is being served a breakfast platter!

i slept real well from last night's cocktail of fun, so i didn't wake up until 3:30p lol. large cup of joe with bacon and eggs was my "fix"

Smoked a bit o' crack. Oh the jitters! Solution? 10 a.m. speedball, sizeable, and of course, a ratio more noddy jubilance than sketchy jitters. Strange, I was all sleepy, dreamy, just moments ago - all achey, sick, bound to my broken mattess. And then this three-note wakeup song by the singing syringe and the pentatonic pipe! I have been reborn.

Out of stupidity I redosed mephedrone after a terrible party. I seem to have forgot how ugly it is. And why the hell do girls sell for money, and nobody prefers sex with a guy who doesn't only think about his penis, warms them up gently, and wants them to have as much pleasure always caring about them feeling true intimacy and ending orgasmic. Whatever, I'd never pay for sex, I only accept same "payments" from both sides. If a girl is ready to let a random guy offering 50zl put his penis into her vagina for 1min, she's already eaten by today's world. And I left the party giving a compliment to a nice dark haired barmaid who happened to be married, and I assured her I noticed, so it's not picking up and I was speaking true. Her true smile and blossom was priceless and the aingle shortest lasting moment that made me happy. My dear female companions said they'd love such a compliment, but I doubt any they get is of some more human reasons. Or I should get myself closed in a madhouse,because it's so passe now to bring at least a tiny bit of positive emotion to another person requesting nothing in exchange. If I don't, soon it may be too late.

Last edited:
200mg IV morphine
10mg valium
cigarettes
coffee.

all of which are 'the usual'.

You know your getting older when its the wings that make you feel like shit after going to the bar on "Wing Night."

7 hits of dank
.25 clonazepam

Last edited:
100mg IV morphine
cigarette
bout to have a coffee and morning bongs.

My morning fix was a can of 9%

Goddamn it you guys make me look like such a lightweight with your long lists of drugs ;)

2 beers
.25 mg clonazepam
several hits
Bout to add a tbsp balie kratom to the mix and go back to bed cause its fucking early man.

^Im gonna resist buying heroin this weekend and buy some kratom and some fresh kava root instead. The combo does me nicely in the morning on an empty stomach and i have a good source.

Well just took .5mg of suboxone this morning but dosed 1.5mg last night so it is building up nicely and finally feel stable. This is the nice part when i can just dose .5mg now and keep a good buzz going. Sipping on a cup of coffee now and eating some oatmeal feeling good actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.