• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. I Can't Breathe, I Need A Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started off the morning with a fat bowl of this potent Indica strain and a cup of coffee. Then I went down to the clinic to get my 50mg methadone dose.

wake and bnake
.25 clonazepam
2 shots of gin for some instant relief

I would like to make this list a bit longer but I am having breakfast with my mom. Pills and beers would make me look like an ass.

Last edited:
225mg pregabalin (Lyrica)
4mg tizanidine (Zanaflex)

skipping my daily 10mg methadone self-maintenance dose for my minor opioid dependency for the 2nd day. my new rx'd meds I took above manage my pain well and the worst WD's I have is a runny nose and Im pretty comfortable. Took months of suffering and being put on a myriad of opioids and CNS depressants that gave me terrible side effects (like fits of hellish sleep paralysis and such) did little to nothing to help . So happy to have something that actually helps.... since my doc doesn't.

Looks like I'll be able to easily drop that minor opioids dependence. No more sick mornings and eating large amounts of top-grade krarom or needing to buy 10mg methadones to hold me over between the kilos I import from Jakarta, Indonesia. Shit can get held up in customs and such. It was troublesome.

Last edited:
woke up a little sick, took 50mg methadone, had a coffee and a cigarette, and hopefully we'll go pick up some more china white.

2x IV dope. First bag was really shit & didn't get me high AT ALL!!! Pissed me the fuck off, but luckily I was able to cop some good after the police patrols died down.
Cigarettes
Coffee.
Same shit, different day.

script refill day = nice fresh hit after 4 days off the needle. phwoar! 200mg iv morphine had my knees buckling.

id just finished exercising as well, which has it hit harder with a long and satisfying rush.

gonna throw 20mg or so valium in an hour or two.

375mg Lyrica
Skipped my Zaniflex dose. I try to just use it as needed for spasms.
Legs are still bothering me a bit. Guess my blueberry muffin and order of fries is delaying absorption. Dang RLS, I got it bad.

i shot 100mg not too long ago, prior to midnight, but not by much so imma include it. ive got 25mg valium thats almost fully disintergrated under thy tongue.

the val has taken some effect, feeling like a nod is imminent within 30, 45min at most.

peow peow!

my prescription dose of morphine, hydrocodone and gabbpentin; chilling with my cup of coffee and some lines of ketamine right now gonna eat some mushrooms in an hour or so

^Holy fuck that sounds beautiful. Never tried the K but I'd be down.

I had the usual:
.3 of great bud
half a klonopin
6 oz of warm beer
french press coffee

In that order. Unless I have kratom. Then I skip the warm beer and the coffee completely. Most drugs I like are downers so I don't like to start the morning off to heavy ya know?

Last edited:
ummmm...warm beer? ah, may you explain this weird behaviour which is rathera wide spread pandemic. fucking weird poms in the UK. europe, asia and just everyone else apart from the flawless australians. wooooohooo!

arent i a magical!

ummmm...warm beer? ah, may you explain this weird behaviour which is rathera wide spread pandemic. fucking weird poms in the UK. europe, asia and just everyone else apart from the flawless australians. wooooohooo!

arent i a magical!

I prefer a cold beer at any other time in the day a warm one is what I want for first thing in the morning. Don't know why. I'm American and am not trying to follow a trend or anything just like a warm beer with my morning bowls.

as soon as i jumped out of bed i was already in posession of luer lock syringe. swab and luer lock tip, to where i went and gathered the rest of the shit to prep a 100mg shot of morphine which took virtually instantly.

chillin with an after hit cig then gonna brush teeth in order to throw 15mg val under the tongue!

dont think ive ever woken and shot up so early haha!

225mg pregabalin
8mg tizanidine (Zaniflex)

Feeling ok. The pregabalin was working wonders for my legs but now it's ehh. Still hurts and I end up pacing around or needing to move my legs from the RLS. I got it bad. :(

Edit: took another 4mg tizanidine

Last edited:
100mg Hydroxyzine
Coffee
Cig
4mg subutex (intranasal)
Coffee

About to put another 4mg of bupe under my tougne. Then another cig.

7am shot of 200mg morphine and 20mg valium under the tongue.

been nodding through hangover 3, again, now just punched a few bongs down with a cig and pineapple juice, with season 6 of californication on.

great start to a glorious day!

Status
Not open for further replies.