Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Metathread - Let's talk about how we can improve EADD

Last 3 posts moved to gibz.

Just incase you were wondering xx

God you having w/d's Sadie?

I'll probably fuck up somewhere on here b4 the day is out so you'll have something to move / U/A / report stashed away for a quick fix if you need it xxxxx

aceeveyisms01.jpg

looks great raasy - keep up the good work :)

if you want help with vbulletin, you know where i am...

alasdair

lol

An email just received from Evey;

Please would it be possible to remove my site link. My creating forums is of no harm to yourselves as the subject-matter is not harm reduction. Once I've set it up I plan on working with other forums not against them.

I feel that I have been civil n dignified with yourselves since you banned me (you only have to see this on Reddit) - please could you allow me the curtesy .

Yes I may be having errors with my site but that's no reasons for your users to openly mock me when I'm trying hard to do something constructive with my life as a means of overcoming addiction issues. I'm only asking for the dignity to be allowed to do that in peace.

Thank you

Evey

I've been appointed as admin of another site which focusses on forums dealing with issues of online abuse, poetry and the healing power of crystals so don't really have any business here any more. If anyone wants to stay in touch, please click below for a link to my new site:...
just so people know, this is complete b.s.

alasdair

I've been appointed as admin of another site which focusses on forums dealing with issues of online abuse, poetry and the healing power of crystals so don't really have any business here any more.

just so people know, this is complete b.s.

alasdair

At the time of writing I was offered an admin position, which I have chosen to pursue. Because of internal complications, my current role in AE is under consideration.

Also, I have removed the link to the site as requested, as the AE team believe it is drawing unnecessary attention at this stage.

Wishing you and all the bluelight forum users the best,

Raasyvibe

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure, at this point nobody believes a word you say. i wish evey well with her site and hope she's not stupid enough to involve you.

alasdair

Alasdair, when will you end this spiteful attitude?

We're both site admins now (well, me nearly) if we could get on and share ideas, we'd be a powerful team? What say we just end the bickering and silly infractions, and help each other out for the sake of AE and Bluelight?

I'm offering my hand, if you're offering yours?

Well?

raasyvibe

for somebody who's dished out so much abuse, vitriol and criticism in their time, you're a little sensitive, no?

i don't trust you. at all. so thanks. but no thanks.

:\

alasdair

Oh so I'm right, there is a personal agenda behind these infractions? I'm like SHM; I'm vehement because I care. And that's a million times better than burying your head.

[can a mod please delete these posts now, or even better yet, split it into an eaddenders/bitchfest thread where it can all continue without the fear of petty infractions, feel the actual topic has been pretty much exhausted now]

Oh so I'm right, there is a personal agenda behind these infractions?
i've personally overturned three of your infractions on review. so i guess my personal agenda is making sure you're treated fairly :)

alasdair

i've personally overturned three of your infractions on review. so i guess my personal agenda is making sure you're treated fairly :)

alasdair

Alasdair, you are an absolute staple to Bluelight and I hope not to quarrel with you. You obviously care about the site, and I hope you can find constructive use of my criticism and appreciate the concerns raised here for the betterment of bluelight.

This is the last I will say on the issue and wish you and the rest of BL all the best as my attention is detracted to another site

Raasyvibe

Last edited:
Just a quick gander in there, and I note an entire thread making fun of Muslims and their traditions... but this isn't the point. I'm not a whiney pussy, please believe me. The point is merely one of consistency; all that shite goes un-noticed while I'm infracted for this:

No malice, ill intent, racism, homophobia, xenophobia, drug sourcing, drug solicitation, site-spamming or owt... Unless Ali actually believes I was accusing the mods of deleting bear_loves posts as they hate him and are trying to make him think he's going insane? He surely can't be that stupid!? So I infer the infraction was given out of spite.
Sounds like some mk ultra shit lmao ? just out of interest is he for real?