• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The EADD Metathread - Let's talk about how we can improve EADD

I'm a bit concerned that this recession of EADD seems to have coincided with me starting to post a bit more. I'm not killing the mood here am I?

was having simillar thoughts myself. I dont think you are killing the mood RJ.

neither of you are. stawp being gay.

none of the current set of posters in EADD are bringing it down imo. it's just the absence of some that's contributing a tad, aswell as other reasons. it's still a decent place to hang about in, and is as helpful as ever for all things drugs related

I don't like the merged birthday thread. It's cold impersonal and not special. Birthdays and the attention they generate should be special, unique to the person after all its a major celebration of the day you arrived on earth - not merged like some supermarket shopping list, packaged like some automaton pack list. Not everyone gets the attention they deserve on their birthday and its wonderful when eadd does a personal thread for them.

eadd.tesco.com not

Merged birthday thread was a joke.

Ironically it's now being used.

Megathreads are not joke material. Who made that faux pas? Not you surely...

Megathreads are essential and so very fucking useful for drug related stuff - emotional, touchy feel community stuff, apart from gibberings not so much.

I hate myself for typing this btw.

Albion made a mega 'empty your pm box' one, which most people universally ended up thinking was a silly idea, incl me after some logic from knock, and bad reasoning from Alby

So I made a joke about making a mega birthday one which knock went ahead with. it's a joke thread. I used it today cos I was unsure about the actual date of hexagram's bday and I'm feeling too bleugh to find out the right one

I would like to claim responsibility for making the birthday megathread.

Happy birthday and clear pms megathreads don't work, because people only see the thread titles. Maybe allow individual threads for a ffewdays tthen merge with a megathread?

Just saying peeps. Pretty sad though ain't is - a joke birthday thread :( Says a lot about the people mentioned in it eh...that's "real" feeling for ya...

Note: I know 100% that BL is not a democracy run for the users by the user and whatever I bitch about is worth zilch. Whoever you are, happy birthday to you, don't feel you are a "megathread" worthless number, you aren't and I wish you a birthday thread all of your own. But hey resources and good will are sometimes tight and you may just have to share in the communal "mega thread" party member :\

Happy birthday.

...consequences of ego?...

this is getting a bit super serious. my glands can't take it tonight ... aching enough already. more codeine please vicar

this is getting a bit super serious. my glands can't take it tonight ... aching enough already. more codeine please vicar

Internet is serous business indeed :D (would post pic of kitty but really need to get to bed).

Hope you're feeling a bit better tomorrow, sounds horrendous and sore, you have my sympathy as I've had ear ache all week threatening infection into my lymph glands. It really drags your energy down. Sure you're been looked after well but *hugs* xxx's and best wishes <3

Night.

I blame you Alby

*ducks for cover*

(it's always the easiest thing to do ;p)

Blame Albs

I'm a little surprised some people have an issue with the current running of EADD, the Mod team seem to have little conflict with posters and have handled some of our more challenging members very fairly IMO.

I do believe that we should have a mental health support thread, I thought we did TBH, TDS is very much a US forum so time differences alone make it more difficult for us to access, that said the mod team over there have been a great source of support to me personally. Many of us have diagnosed mental health issues, given they are so common it's not surprising but a forum to talk freely and provide some support has to be part of EADD, I need it for one.

Posters ebb and flow and contribute in different ways, we do need to be more welcoming to new comers, just this week I have been messaging a long time lurker who obviously felt that they couldn't join the club.

Maybe it's just me but I feel we are in a building stage, the place gets stronger all the time and there has been much less conflict which has helped me want to post a bit more.

Snolly getting the modship was great for the forum IMO and seemed a very well received choice.

In the end it's what you make it, I enjoy the inane and erroneous threads they appeal to my level of intellect, but I still see good information being shared about HR and safer drug use which could save lives or at least avoid serious harm.

I'm saddened by the deaths of some of our number and I guess the affects of those still resonate here, but we were here for those people had they been able to reach out, I know many people here would have offered support had it been asked for and probably did at some stage, that's how we roll %)