• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The EADD Metathread - Let's talk about how we can improve EADD

I was reading over that thread and about to reply, but woosh - it disappeared. However, I understand that was your way of coping with difficult feelings x

From what I read there was no need to take it personally at all. You might be being overly sensitive because of the subject matter. The poster has more fish to be frying than bother with you tbh, so I'd let it pass over you and consider why, if you think someone is having a go, then what that says about them more than you. Apply some kindness and brevity to the situation... 2 way street and all that...

Eadd is a community and there's a lot to be said from the phrase "if you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen". Sometimes it gets hot in here for a billion reasons, none of them meant personally to one individual at all, though it can often feel like that.

Let's move on and learn from it <3

ps: so now we know you CAN delete your own threads ;):p

Was this the post where Don mentioned taking 8/500 co-codomol pills? If so, in what way was that a dig at you?

I take codeine too. Should I also be outraged?

Was this the post where Don mentioned taking 8/500 co-codomol pills? If so, in what way was that a dig at you?

No need for you to be outraged curious :)

Yes and yes.

And you just reminded me to take my codeine C, so thanks x ;)

I don't remember talking about 8/500 cocos but I have talked about them a fair bit in the past as I used to CWE extract them regularly. What did I say?

Mods :D

Can we not have some sort of weekly / monthly competition in EADD like who cones up with the most imaginative / interesting /funny thread with most engaging members gets a prize? Just think it may encourage new threads n attract new n old posters?

What do you think?

I know a lot argue that this is a harm reduction site but personally, in my opinion the social threats may attract / keep members who may not presently need to discuss owt harm reduction. I could be going wrong with this n apologise if so. Also other sub-forums ie the Lounge n Second Opinion do competitions on a periodic basis think would be lovely for us, EADD-ighters to also?

Thoughts? <3

Evey

Something along those kinda lines is not a bad idea. Other subforums run such competitions and they're usually pretty popular. Will consider what options are available to us but if anybody has any ideas for competitions they'd like to see then we'd surely love to hear about them too.

I think a competition of some sort would be great for the forum yeah.. I think weekly may be a little too often and hard to keep on top of, fortnightly or more likely monthly would be better I think...

A prize maybe a little difficult seeing as we've spent all of EADDs annual budget. I know in the lounge they were changing members status under their username from 'Bluelighter' to Lounge God or whatever. Maybe we could see if winners could choose a title as a prize, I'd have to check with admin. The prize may just have to be that little bit of happiness and knowledge knowing you won.. As Shambles said we'd have to consider the options for what the competitions would be about, start a thread about it Evey, we know you loves to make thread :)

In the unlikely event that I were to be deemed worthy of recognition by you wonderful folk at BL, I would not expect or even require a prize. It is reward enough to be allowed the privilege of membership to your exclusive, informative, generous, outstanding, unique, world class organisation.

Anyway, I propose 'Sycophant of the month'.. ;)

ScotchMist said:
I know in the lounge they were changing members status under their username from 'Bluelighter' to Lounge God or whatever. Maybe we could see if winners could choose a title as a prize, I'd have to check with admin.

Hey, don't you dare turn this place into The Lounge. Next thing you know, OTW will be mod.

Hey, don't you dare turn this place into The Lounge. Next thing you know, OTW will be mod.

I wouldn't dream of it.. OTW wouldn't/couldn't Mod, he doesn't follow no rules man, he takes illegal drugs yo..! Bad ass...!

Something along those kinda lines is not a bad idea. Other subforums run such competitions and they're usually pretty popular. Will consider what options are available to us but if anybody has any ideas for competitions they'd like to see then we'd surely love to hear about them too.
I have had a few ideas for fun little threads I've been meaning to ask Mod Squad to deem appropriate.

It involved drug-oriented, BL speed dating, for one. ;)

<3

I wouldn't dream of it.. OTW wouldn't/couldn't Mod, he doesn't follow no rules man, he takes illegal drugs yo..! Bad ass...!

Considering there have been mods who have run beasitality camps where patrons fuck horses and dogs at their farm, another who coerced, drug them raped another bluelighter on web cam and an admin who was raided in a drug bust and had their computers confiscated by the feds, I hardly see the moral standard for being a mod really that difficult to obtain.