• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The EADD Metathread - Let's talk about how we can improve EADD

I think having a Mental Health thread in this section is a great idea as most of us 'know' what each other are going through and it would be much easier to talk things over with the folks of EADD than posting in a random thread.

Yes we can point people in the direction of TDS etc but still I think most of us would be more comfortable discussing things in here.

This.

If I wanted some support or whateverwhatever from internet cunts regarding my mental health I'd want it from the internet cunts that I kind of know, not from the perma-depressed mob of random usernames in TDS.

When an EADD member posts in the support thread they will usually get that support from someone they know .
Where as in TDS things are very different , not knocking TDS but there is just something a bit dramatic about it that doesn't sit well with me .

This too.

:)

One .little niggle , why does every thread have to have a Tag Line . IMO there is no need for the "Share your woes n Support each other " IMO it's dumbing down but if you think it will help folk differentiate between support n discussion then let it be but just give it a think .

Well we've already had someone ask "what's this for?" in the discussion thread even WITH the "tag line" but they can be changed if it's felt it's not needed.

We need a uber mod to keep the other mod people in check, I say Raas for the job of keeping "Mr Brogues" & his crew in order.

I see your Raas and I raise you an eLW.

Touché monsuer =D

Results for that one would be even more comical, his/her posts in the I'm fucked...... thread never fail to make me smile.
Without question the best troll I've seen in a while.

pardon, delete your inbox, you got mail in the morning sir

Check Gibberings, box empty.

Yeah my ex is fat & I am an idiot.........
Tell me something I aint heard 1,000 times before.

This thread needs to go in the Wheres the xxxx thread. Or does the Wheres the xxxx thread need to go in here? 8(

Haha, have added it to the list under 'Bluelight-Related' at the bottom

EADD?

Gone to shit.

any one have any ideas why the 'traffic' and activity in this section is steadily falling ? Too many bans ? lots of people given up drugs and 'moved on' ? The morbidity reasons ?

I think the mephedrone thing caused a huge peak in internet drug interest. After its' ban the good internet drugs have been harder to find, and are steadily getting shitter and shitter.

Last edited:
Lots of people who I'd consider 'good' at EADD, aren't around or actively posting much atm, for one reason or another. Shambles, jancrow, mailmonkey, snollz, Ceres. I miss their collective presence(s) and the good atmosphere that they tend to generate. [edit] Ben's not about much either atm.

Feels a bit weird here atm, but it always goes in waves of good n bad. It'll no doubt morph into something more engaging again soon, it usually does.

I miss jancrow's posts, yes. Some of the others? Mmmm. Snolly and Ben are around loads!

I think the 'dying a death' thing happened months before most of the posters Marmalade mentions disappeared / made themselves scarce. The atmosphere changed - it was like the Lounge in here sometimes - 'hilarious' internet pics, a few platitudes exchanged and little in the way of actual witty, insightful conversation. Which was what set the place apart from most of its ilk. Not silly pics.

There was a lot of unchecked maliciousness for a while too, which made it unpleasant to be around here. Happily this seems to have been taken on board and is seemingly being dealt with appropriately.

Last edited:
Aye there used to be a proper community feel here years back with PLUR and shit everywhere, a few months back it did get kinda nasty for a while but it seems to be on the up again now with people being respectful and shit :)

I'm sure many people would rather discuss the issues amongst Europeans... reporting news of arrests, safety of UK users etc...
Wouldn't it be similar to the US, if not less severe? There are more TOR drug sites, raas, don't worry. People will cope.