• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Looking for BDD Moderator(s) - v. OCT2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasha

Bluelighter
Basic Drug Discussion is looking to increase the number of our awesome moderating team! More complete coverage is likely to make things much easier in a forum this large.

Even if you've applied in that past, please don't feel discouraged. The more applicants we get that happier we are! :D

If you are interested in the position, please send your application via PM only to the following by noon EST October 20th 2013:
NeighborhoodThreat | Swimmingdancer | baooozs | bronson | Venrak

Please include the following in your application:

• Where you live (can be as general as what time zone you're in)
  • How old are you?
  • What is your DOC (Drug of Choice)?
  • What is your occupation (again, can be general)?
  • What do you think would make you a good BDD moderator and bL staff member in general?
  • Any further experience you have (related to drugs or not) that you feel should be included...
  • How much time per day do you have available to dedicate to moderating and posting?

Please be reminded that we're looking for applicants who can be active on a daily basis, in both their moderating duties and participation in various forum topics.

Do NOT post your applications here. PM them to all of the moderators on staff listed above. This is the place for general questions regarding the position.

Everything you need to know is in the OP.

Anyone is welcome to bump this thread anytime.

Also to anyone considering applying, be reminded that this a commitment. If you're not in it for the long haul, don't apply.

Last edited:
If you do not work I will whip you.

If you do work I may also whip you.

So apply if you like whippings.

Speed_bump.png

If you do not work I will whip you.

If you do work I may also whip you.

So apply if you like whippings.

Your gonna get alot of applicants with these kinky bastards on here man. Filthy as fuck :D

I would apply but i can't promise i can stay on any longer then say January because i may very well be moving or atleast taking a trip somewhere for awile and i would not have much internet access

Candidate will be announced as soon as possible. Thanks for all the applicants.

Status
Not open for further replies.