• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Important question about a drug (methylhomatropine + papaverine + phenobarbital)

knockout

Bluelighter
Hi,
I am new here

I have some question:
In my country there is one drug.
It contains per pill:
2mg Methylhomatropine (aka Homatropine methylbromide)
40mg Papaverine-HCl
20mg Phenobarbital
I will eat 5 or 10 pill at same time.
I know, 100-200mg Phenobarbital is not lethal.
But I don't know what effects cause the 10-20mg Methylhomatropine.
I know Metylhomatropine don't cross the BBB, but it can cause scary side effects.
Any other thing I know, Papaverin lethal dose is much-much more than 2-400mg but he don't know this cause what effects?
And in total what cause 5 or 10 pill eat at same time?
Thank you very much!
ps. Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
No worries about the English and welcome to BL...I don't have an answer for you but wanted to tell you that using SWIM is against the rules here. If you will go back and edit the SWIMs out then you will likely get more responses as a lot of poeple do not like to read it ..it is confusing and it will prevent you from any type of trouble.

I live in Europe.
Accurately in Hungary.
And this is without prescription. (no Rx)

Trying to get high on phenobarbital is probably not going to work. Most people don't find phenobarbital recreational at all.

The combination of methylhomatropine + papaverine is used as an antispasmodic for your digestive tract...at least that's what Wikipedia leads me to believe. What is this combination drug supposed to be used for?

Well knockout, just be careful, and maybe think it again..I don't know, this methylhomatropine sounds kind of dangerous to me (atropine..can this be good?:?)..phenobarbital too...but anyway, just be careful and safe, man...:)

MartinFn

A dose doesn't have to be lethal to be dangerous. It could do damage well below the LD50. And why not start with 1 or 2 pills ? Papaverine is from opium but it's not like typical opiates, doesn't make you high. Good luck

Ok, I will use this drug carefull.
I tested this drug and I felt nothing, maybe a little calm.
My biggest problem is, that I don't find that articles or books what "contain data" this size/dosage papaverine and methylhomatropine.
I know there isn't lethal doses, but I don't know that how dangerous?
So I think I will eat the next time 3 pill, after 5 pill and if I feel me bad, I don't use more.
Now I don't have better idea.
*Tested = one pill once.

Last edited: