• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

how pure can a crystal be?

MidWest US here, on the topic of low-level meth dealers cutting with MSM, I can only speak for my region, but I have never known a dealer who didn't use MSM. I was usually close to them, watching they house while they make deals, seen it happen right in front of me literally 100 times. Most gank it from Wal-Mart. I've seen junkies buy straight MSM and then come back for more. Easy as hell to do. Making mac n cheese is more of a hassle and more time consuming. My old go-to would often do it in 1/4g it was so quick and easy.

So, by reading this, I can counter those around here in Qc, Canada (meth pill capital of the world) that powdered meth can be just as strong/pure as the crystal meth only to be found in the gay village of montreal is basically the damn same thing as the crystals "they'd never fucking do" ? Only difference is impossibility to smoke.

Yes... what do you think happens if you put extremely pure meth crystals in a blender, for example? =D

Hint hint: you won't have large crystals, or impure crystals...

Well that doesn't explain that even crushed pills can't be smoked. It doesn't really work at all. Snorted sure, but the lowest of the low around here crush these white pills. No offense to those who like meth, I did at some moment, when E and Speed pills first came around to about the second half of the 2000's there were pure great meth pills where snorting a quarter of them was more than enough. Now they're cut with pseudo, caffeine, dxm, whatever else. Sometimes they actually have a lot of mda/mdma in them and they hate it or become hyper sexual so much I have escaped parties I was at not so long ago when I still frequented these people. Then I got into opiates and decided "fuck people".... :D .... 8)