• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Is Zubsolv available to be prescribed right now?

Sublime947

Bluelighter
Hi. I am currently prescribed 24mg suboxone a month, have been on it for two months.

I have heard about Zubsolv from reading about it online and find it very appealing, from the higher bioavailabilty, better taste, and faster dissolve time.

Anyone know if this new medication that just hit the pharmacies in the US is readily available? I have an appointment with my doctor on Wednesday and I would love to get this medication instead of suboxone films.

Yes it is available in the US. also ask your doc for a $75 off copay card, they have one for zubsolv.

This is interesting. So quick question if yall know. If you go to a sub doctor, can you get this prescribed instead of suboxone? Also is it just like suboxone but if just kicks in faster?

yum. menthol bupe. i guess i can throw away the menthol cigs now ha!

I was scripted it today 5.7/1.2 mg, very minty fresh like a clonazepam only sweeter. Little white pills. Im impressed

The only difference is faster dissolve time and minty flavor? I hate the name zubsolv its hard to say.

^^^why?

I'm currently on subutex after years and years of suboxone and I can barely tell a difference. If anything subutex seems to dissolve faster and be more short and sweet than suboxone. But that said...it's minimal at best.

I have one under my tongue right now. I switched from a decade of suboxone to zubsolv and I'm much more impressed with this stuff. it hits harder and quicker and tastes much better. Also just to correct the post above that said the dose was 5.7/1.2, it is actually 5.7/1.4

man i hate anything with naloxone in it.

It really shouldn't make a difference. Unless you have an allergy to it, I can't possibly think of what other issue you would have with the naloxone. Perhaps if you have a strong reaction to it...but I would still put that under the allergy category if that's the case.

Whats up fellow bluelighters?
I was recently prescribed zubsolv 5.7/1.2 by my new doctor and I am used to buying the suboxone strips off the street. I am now clean off the dog, but my questions are is this pill stronger, and also can you do the alcohol method to zubsolv that you can do to suboxone? To raise the BA, I am just wondering because I would do it with the strips and it work very well, snd it still seems to be working, but I just got put on legal maintenance because I finally got good insurance and dont have to pay anything really ... but please inform me as much as possible about zubsolv im new to it, never even seen it before I got it now lol ... idk, howis it snorting wise? I have abused suboxone every way, so idk, thanks for the help also I take xanax 1mg twice daily and 15mg remeron at night time

Whats up fellow bluelighters?
I was recently prescribed zubsolv 5.7/1.2 by my new doctor and I am used to buying the suboxone strips off the street. I am now clean off the dog, but my questions are is this pill stronger, and also can you do the alcohol method to zubsolv that you can do to suboxone? To raise the BA, I am just wondering because I would do it with the strips and it work very well, snd it still seems to be working, but I just got put on legal maintenance because I finally got good insurance and dont have to pay anything really ... but please inform me as much as possible about zubsolv im new to it, never even seen it before I got it now lol ... idk, howis it snorting wise? I have abused suboxone every way, so idk, thanks for the help also I take xanax 1mg twice daily and 15mg remeron at night time

Wait...you just stated how you just got a script for it. Wouldn't the obvious option be, to I don't know...go to the pharmacy and pick it up and administer it? I'm assuming you haven't done this yet, because you wouldn't be asking about how it compares to suboxone if you actually have it in your possession. Perhaps if you were just looking for other opinions, but the way you came across, makes it seem like you are completely oblivious to what the possible differences would be.

Now to get to the context of your post, a few things come to mind. For one...stop snorting your bupe. The bioavailability of doing so, isn't preferrable to a proper, optimal sublingual administration technique. If anything, insufflating it would actually be unfavorable...because you would absorb less, and I would imagine it would burn and be miserable to snort something which is mentholated.

Unless you like feeling as if you took a glob of icy hot and snorted it, I wouldn't recommend it. You aren't doing yourself any favors by subjecting yourself to the pain, and the less effective absorption. Even if it increased the bioavailability by 200%, it still would be a rather shitty option because the discomfort of snorting it, would override whatever pleasure you would have received from the bupernorphine.

And "abusing buprenorphine" is just naive and foolish...especially when doing so, doesn't give you any advantage. Not in snorting, not in injecting, perhaps in plugging however I wouldn't try that with something mentholated unless you want to feel like Frosty the Snowman's rapist, tweaker brother is vigorously violating you with his icicle of sadistic wrath...effectively freezing your asshole, then I wouldn't do that with zubsolv. However if that description sounds desirable, then go ahead and let us know how it goes.

(I've had several years of suboxone experience, and I've tried it every way possible...and what a surprise, a proper sublingual administration is more effective than all the others. I.V doesn't give a rush and it's horrible on your veins, snorting suboxone burns and at the very most only matches an effective sublingual dose, however at the very least, you won't even feel 70% of what you would have felt if you took it sublingually, while causing you pain and agitation as it settles in your sinuses.

To sum it up...don't try to outsmart buprenorphine by attempting to abuse it with a different r.o.a...you were on the right track when you were aiming to increase sublingual efficiency using the alcohol method. Stay on that path...the path of making the most of your sublingual dose, rather than wasting time, patience, product, and morale by trying a diff r.o.a...

Listen dumb ass you are the one that got this all confused, by assuming things. So fuck you, you dont know me.

I just wanted other opinions, experiences etc.

I know the difference now dumb ass replying a little late there too, but anyways I switched to the N8 strips as I feel they hold you longer
zubsolv just kicks in way faster and yeah you can snort it and it works very good due to higher bio availability, I know because I have done it, and I have had both zubsolv and suboxone, and I prefer the suboxone N8strips which is what im prescribed to today

peace,
but next time dont assume and dont judge

IM OUTTTT