• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dexadrine questions

The Welcome Matt

Bluelighter
I have 3 10mg Dexadrine. They are the brown and clear capsules with the little orange balls inside.
My question is what would be the best way to take these? I looked them up on Rxlist and it didn't say anything about time release. Would it be best to crush up the balls and snort them, just eat the capsules, or just eat the balls? I'm worried that if I just plain eat the capsules that they will be time released and nothing will happen...
Also, what is a common recreational dose for Dexadrine? I doubt I have much of a tolerance for amphetimines.
[ 21 October 2002: Message edited by: The Welcome Matt ]

Crush up the balls and eat the whole mess, but do it in a bowl because those damn things fly everywhere. I'd start with two and if you aren't feeling nice after an hour, take the third one.

cool..
do they become a powder or just tiny chunks of balls? I mean is there stuff inside of them or are are they more or less solid?
Also, for that third do I do the same thing as the others or just take the pill?

You'll get powder mixed in with flakes/chunks of that orange coating.
Crush the third capsule's balls also. Unless you are planning on using these to study, always crush the time release.

time release can last up to 12 hours....a good normal rec. dose should last anywhere from 4-8 hours. 30 mg is a good starting dose for eating it. And I have always been lazy and just chew the pills, it works fine for me.

I just got some dexedrine the other day. They are brown/white capsules with white balls, with "barr 956" on the capsule. Anyone know the strength of these? I checked rxlist but nothing.
Two days ago, I took apart one capsule and crushed all the little balls. I chopped this up finely and divided it into 4 lines. After one line, I immediately felt it, felt real good. My eyes went huge very quickly after the line. About 2 hours later, I did another line. Felt good again. Maybe an hour later, someone offered me a small line of adderal which I took. About a half hour later, me and some friends decided to leave campus to go to a friend's apartment. I still had half my dexedrine pill left, and it was getting late, so I decided to finish the pill. Doing only half the pill destroyed me. I was hit incredibly hard by snorting half the pill. My teeth began grinding...I could not sit still. I became incredibly social (in fact, I don't think I've EVER been so social before...quite an experience!). Numerous times during the night, I felt like I was rolling. I ended up staying up for about 9 hours after my last line. This was my first real experience with amphetamines, and it was incredible.

The yellow 5mg pills are the best for blowing. The filler doesn't taste bad so the drip isn't unpleasant at all.
Advice from experience: don't mix your cola and dexedrine together. I mix amphetamines with coke often, but you should blow them separately so you know how much you're getting of each one! Quality meth seemed to disable some of the social effects of coke by making me super-OCD, though.
I mixed the dex and did this and ended up blowing my "cocktail" out of a bullet all night. I can usually sleep off a coke comedown without too much trouble, but NO SLEEP was going to happen after this night.