Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

BK-2C-B experienced "A New Psychedelic"

BK-2C-B Legal high/research chemical

OK so I got given a chemical research pellet by a friend who runs a head shop. He handed it to me and said "I've heard all kinds of things about these but I don't really trust their word. You have had all kinds of things so can you let me know what its like? "
I've had this BK-2C-B for almost a week, I guess I must be losing my touch (this would normally have gone down the hatch as soon as I got it)
I've done a bit of looking up on it and end up on this thread.
I am quite glad I did after reading some of the higher dose stories on here.
The r.c. pellets are 310mg so I've halved it *so 155mg* took half of it at 13:57 and made a coffee and now having a good chill out in the bath...
Still chilling in the bath 14:38.
Things seem to be very slowly distorting, my shark socks draped over the doorhandle appear to be moving.
Fucking coffee has gone cold.

Feels like the onset of AMT *one can only hope.

Kinda noticing the colours I normally see (I used to take a lot of acid) a bit more than usual... Probably because its fresh in my mind that I have took something.

Will pop back later and let you know of any progress.

PEACE

2hours gone

Had a smoke with 5F-AKB48 Noticed a slight dilation of the pupils at 15:53... Did a 12 minute rep of light weight lifting to get the blood flowing.
16:08 Effects seem to have stopped again. Rolled a smoke with 5f akb48 nothing to report. But I've experienced this before , getting ready to buckle up for a ride....
take it easy for an hour or so

Last edited:
18:03

Rolled another smoke. Still nothing more. Quite tempted to do another 50mg just to push it along a bit. But will it kick in all at once?
Yawning a fair bit but that could be the 5F AKB48...

Also got a mixed up bag of magic dragon,doob,spun out, king cobra and salvia divinorum extract x60, might have a go on that soon just to liven things up a bit.

18:30

18:30. Took another 70mg, really smells and tastes funky this stuff. Gona take the hound for walkies

what a walk

22:47. Me and the dog have just got back in, about 5 miles into the walk things start to get pretty trippy and cartoon like. What the fuck??? Is that a guy lying in the middle of the road or am I tripping balls?!?
I get a little bit closer, sure as shit, it's a guy lying in the middle of the road. I snapped out of the trip instantly and checked he was alright. I text the missus to call a taxi to come for him let's just say after about 45 minutes, 3 phonecalls to the taxi firm and still no sign of the taxi, poor bastard was shivering he was that cold. I gave him my hoodie and my number then told him to walk to keep warm and go steady. To text me when he gets home. Poor sods screen is bust to hell.

Just hope he gets home ok.
Walked back the other mile and half home, trust me to give up my hoodie and freeze the rest of the way back. Ah well I'm home now warm in my Batman onesie with a coffee and a smoke.
Finding it hard to focus back into the trip.
Think next time I'll just take the 310mg as one.
Kinda fancy a tab of acid if I'm honest.

The salvia mix went quite well with the BK 2C-b.

Also gota slight craving for peyote.
I'LL BE BACK B-[

23:35 almost ten hours into taking BK 2cb

Effects are slowly working back on as the shadows from the light fixture are pulsating.
Still nothing major although time hasn't dragged so much.
Gona make another coffee and smoke with the 5F AKB48 AND THE SALVIA MIX. SEE HOW WE GO.

Still its not too bad, feeling a gurn coming on. Had no nausea. Few tremors. And I'm going to find my cape, my back is a bit cold

I've done 2-CB before, very, very intensely visual with a sort of mindfuck but different than other hallucinogenics in a way, can't really describe it but I did have a pretty good time on a moderate-high moderate dose of it

Its nothing compared to 3 tabs of acid. But I didn't want to just jump on in there with it being a "new" chemical.

Bk-2c-b 14 hours into it

I think I sense a trip coming on.hang on busting for a piss

Last edited:
Also had a beer when I got home jus one of those things. Still can't help but wonder if that guy found his way home. He got a little bit aggressive (cocky) but after he told me about what he lost today I seen his motivation for getting pissed on top of the booze which causes the nicest people into arse holes. But after I proved to him that I wasn't taking the piss and for no reason stopped and stayed with him until he kinda got his bearings. And I couldn't just leave him to freeze or get run over. He asked me "why did you and your dog stop and help me?" I replied "I can't just walk past someone who look like they need help, an act of kindness today may encourage more kindness in the future" (getting a bit biblical here) He responded "WHAAATTSHFF"
So I repeated louder be good to everyone and hope everyone will act in the same way.

Anyway without going on about non drug related material too much but I do hope that guy got home safe... Even if I was back home a little bit too late for tea and the missus has given me the cold shoulder for it. And even if it caused me to snap out of a trip. Oh well next life Brownie points for me .
Gona try get some shut eye but will take a smoke up with me just in case....
Snuggle with "THE WIFE" if I'm allowed in bed.
Will see how we go.
PEACE!

BK-2c-b the next day. (24 hours)

Just getting up now noticing a mini headache. Damn am I hungry, I'll have a shower now to sweat the BK-2c-b out of me then its dinner time :D
Run down on BK-2c-b (in my experience) smelled and tasted very strange. no nausea no paranoia easy to snap out of a trip. Had a fairly good nights sleep. Will definitely take the full 310mg next time.

For me personally, I would prefer the wonders of lsd , peyote (if you have 4 days to spare) or mushrooms. May as well keep close to nature

Well, it is definitely not lacking "depth". The psychedelic headspace is there, as is pronounced empathy and feelings of utter joy, typical of, presumably, MDMA (have never tried, but since 2C-B is often said to be a cross between LSD and MDMA, this might make sense). I had not problems with overstimulation at all, sitting on the sofa and chatting was absolutely fine - no jitters/jaw tension etc (these were only pronounced during the comeup stage, i.e. for the first 2-3 hours). However, my friend was experiencing the effects of 220mgs for 24+ hours, as had other people in this thread. I, on the other hand, felt asleep easily without benzos at T+12:00 despite still prominent patterning on the walls; sleep was absolutely fine. So it appears that the duration of this substance at higher dosage is quite unpredictable and is a subject to vast interpersonal variation. As for the adverse effects, metoclopramide and claritine taken together with 220 mgs of the drug made the whole trip basically side-effects free. Also I found out that drinking the coffee during the trip results in no headache afterwards (the morning after).
Have not tried aMT yet (had acquired many months ago but still haven't gotten the courage to sample it), but from what I've read, it can be quite nasty and unpredictable on its own in terms of side-effects (especially concerning cardiovascular instability and nausea), so I would not recommend mixing it with bk-2C-B. Again, only my speculation, not speaking from personal experience, but I would rather not do it.

If you still haven't tried AMT (ALPHA-METHYL-TRYPTAMINE. not the replacement ALPHA-METHOXY-TRYPTAMINE)
Stop what you are doing and take it now. AMT WAS THE VERY FIRST PSYCHEDELIC SUBSTANCE I EVER HAD (aged 25) I WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR AMT.
It shown me the beautiful side of an ugly world and changed my perception of everything.

Peyote doesn't last 4 days, more like 12-16 hours. Maybe you're thinking of ibogaine.

Never had ibogaine (read a bit about it) it was 8 year old peyote, the small cactus with the Boris Johnson haircut.

Took tabs about 7 hours after it (not realizing peyote took so long to take effect)
I remember collapsing then being lifted up above the world and through the galaxy .
Actually thought I was dead.
Went missing for a few days, snapped back to reality on my way to work

Not a clue what I'd done or where I'd been.

Told other people of my experience who attempted to correct me with " are you sure it wasn't datura?" But I've never had that either... Yet.
But was definitely peyote.

It shouldn't take anywhere near 7 hours to take effect. That's odd. It should take 2-3 hours at most. I have never heard of mescaline lasting multiple days, it shouldn't be possible.

Wait when you say you "took tabs" 7 hours later, do you mean you took some tabs of LSD too?

Yea I ate 3 raw peyote (didn't know so much about it at the time) so it took a while to break down.

The acid tabs were about 7 hours after
But within about 10-15 mins it exploded. Kinda lost track of everything,
I have to say, I was scared for a while then I came to terms that I was going to die, then something else would set me off again. Then I'd get the clarity stage the full trip itself just blew me away it was about 15% bad 35% good and 50% I just don't remember.

For people with experience of both, how does this compare with 5-MeO-DALT??

It's very different. BK-2C-B takes longer to have an effect (oral), it's much more visual & it lasts much longer. Similar kind of body feeling, that combines well if I mix them both at low doses, or badly if I use more than 30mg of 5-meo-dalt.