Bluelight

Thread: BK-2C-B experienced "A New Psychedelic"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I don't recommend using over 300mg, as I just did this and as great as it feels, it gets dragged out wayyyyyy too long. Even now, over 48 hours later I feel weird as fuck lol. I just posted a trip report if you want to check that out...it'll explain why 300mg was taken, I swear I'm not dumb lol

heres the link to the TR if you're interested.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/...xperience-ever
    Last edited by Smugglerr; 30-01-2014 at 08:01. Reason: added link to TR

2. Collapse Details

Thank you for sharing the TR! 300mgs seems to be quite intense indeed, judging from your experience. So it appears from another 300mg-range TR posted on erowid, as well. Personally I don't feel like going over 220mgs, huh; 200 was already on the verge of being excessive IMO.

3. Collapse Details

Just placed an order for 2x pellets bk-2c-b (110 mg each). I was thinking of throwing them both in the trash, but then again I wonder if my trash bin would be able to handle 220 mg of said substance. Anyway, my question is do you believe etizolam to be an effective way to kill the experience, should it get out of hand/too long? I am a little bit worried about vasoconstriction, can anyone elaborate?

4. Collapse Details

Just don't sit down the entire time you're on it, because it can fuck you up down there with hemorrhoids...Remember to stay hydrated because I noticed I didn't get any dry mouth for some reason, and so I kept water near me at all times.

5. Collapse Details

Vasoconstriction is to be considered, however it is nothing compared to nearly bluish extremities caused by ergolines (LSA etc), in my experience. You will freeze, though, so consider having plenty of nice steaming tea, warm fatty food, and a woolen blanket for extra cosyness.
    Metoclopramide will aid in removing GI issues and any second degeneration over-the-counter antihistamine (Claritine, Zyrtec, etc.)can be used to counteract the bothersome increased mucus production. AFAIK, etizolam, being a BZP, will kill the anxiety, but not the trip itself, since it does not directly affect 5HT receptors. For the trip to be aborted some heavier artillery will be required, in my experience. Classical antipsychotics such as haloperidol and chlorpromazine, which block the shit out of all receptors, will work, but personally I would limit their use to emergency freakout-level bad trips due to a bunch of non-desirable effects.
    In other words, I would not advocate taking 220mgs if you are not in for a day-long trip. It being -20 degrees Celsius now where I reside, a warm comfortable apartment is a must, too, in my situation...

6. Collapse Details

Yeah, can we all just avoid 300mg doses of brand new psychedelics please!?!

7. Collapse Details

We better do. However, it is somehow comforting to know that at least two people took 300mg without dire immediate consequences.
    In a sense, awareness of this fact will probably reassure someone who ingests 200mg and then goes on "oh man I took too much, too much".

8. Collapse Details

Tried it again yesterday at 220mgs with another person. Effects were exactly as described in my previous report on 200mg, yet somehow milder; this could be attributed to having fasted for 3 hours, not 6, beforehand. Overall quite enjoyable experience; going to cinema was great, and philosophical discussions that followed even more so. My friend experienced the same effects of a similar intensity as me, though her interpretation and evaluation of the trip will most likely differ from mine to a considerable extent based on personal background; perhaps she will post a write-up of her own.

9. Collapse Details

Thank you graciously for all your wonderful information and experiences. My last remaining question is directed towards those of you who have had the chance to try out multiple substances which produce the phenomena, we so proudly have dubbed 'psychedelia'.

How would this molecule fair in terms of visual enchantments, distortions, pattering, super-imposement(dunno if a word) of images, geometry, tracers, etc. compared to more classic serotogenic hallucinogens? As I have concluded from reading all the scarcely available trip reports I could find, there is a certain lack of "depth" that can be expected, with very little to no ego-loss. Higher doses obviously tend to exaggerate any effects (both positive and negative). The question is can this substance produce any worthwhile effects (at higher doses) without making the stimulatory effects too difficult to handle?

Consider that I am asking this knowing that 5g dried cubes do very little for me (5'11 , 220 lbs, male, +++ tops), and so do a gram of your garden variety street speed. How far do you think one should push this substance? 100 mg dose sound very underwhelming (at least from the stuff I've read). 220 seems like the sweet spot for the majority of experienced researchers (again, very little information available). Is 300 really an overkill? I have only 220 in my possession, but i am still curious how this one will handle if given some pressure. For me it is kind of a big deal if i don't reach ++, +++ is what I am aiming for, and ++++ (without any severe side effects if possible) is what i desire the most.

I am thinking of throwing some 30mg aMT I have left into the mix, if just used as a MAOI. I also have some "good" synthetic 'noids and a ton of benzo's (if etizolam can be called a 'benzo"), so anxiety and over-stimulation shouldn't be an issue.

10. Collapse Details

Well, it is definitely not lacking "depth". The psychedelic headspace is there, as is pronounced empathy and feelings of utter joy, typical of, presumably, MDMA (have never tried, but since 2C-B is often said to be a cross between LSD and MDMA, this might make sense). I had not problems with overstimulation at all, sitting on the sofa and chatting was absolutely fine - no jitters/jaw tension etc (these were only pronounced during the comeup stage, i.e. for the first 2-3 hours). However, my friend was experiencing the effects of 220mgs for 24+ hours, as had other people in this thread. I, on the other hand, felt asleep easily without benzos at T+12:00 despite still prominent patterning on the walls; sleep was absolutely fine. So it appears that the duration of this substance at higher dosage is quite unpredictable and is a subject to vast interpersonal variation. As for the adverse effects, metoclopramide and claritine taken together with 220 mgs of the drug made the whole trip basically side-effects free. Also I found out that drinking the coffee during the trip results in no headache afterwards (the morning after).
    Have not tried aMT yet (had acquired many months ago but still haven't gotten the courage to sample it), but from what I've read, it can be quite nasty and unpredictable on its own in terms of side-effects (especially concerning cardiovascular instability and nausea), so I would not recommend mixing it with bk-2C-B. Again, only my speculation, not speaking from personal experience, but I would rather not do it.

11. Collapse Details

It seems that this compound had left me wondering whether or not I should go for the big 300mg. Tried it at 220mg, and although interesting at first, I found it quite boring compared other psychedelics with this sort of entactogenic nature. Now I am not saying that bk-2c-b is not fun and enjoyable, but I would really like to see this one at its full effects. A hefty gram is coming next week; thinking of bombing about 300-330 and see where the evening takes me. I will write a detailed trip report at this dosage as well; thinking that the previous one had nothing worth while to offer readers: (this is it in a nutshell ---> Did not have trouble with side effects; visuals better than LSA, but milder than 3g cubes; no bodyload WHATSOEVER; sense of wonder/happiness/excitement; some CEV, but nothing like shrooms; feeling it well into the next day;

P.S Had a lot of 5f-akb8 (pure powder, vaped), thinking of not doing that next time, for it might diminish the effects?

12. Collapse Details

On the contrary, cannabinoids tend to enhance the effects of each and every classical psychedelic for me. More so, amplification of the trip is actually the only purpose I use them for. So I highly doubt that they can diminish the effects of bk-2-c-b, but again to each their own.
    Btw, 300mg for a dose really comes down to be quite pricey...perhaps you might turn your attention to other substances which might provide similar effects for less of a buck, given that you have such a low sensitivity to this particular chemical?

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    At 110mg orally taken. One of the most beautiful experiences in the world. With cocaine as well. A peace of my mind in a trip.

14. Collapse Details

My First trip at a total of about 200mgs spaced out in capsules turned into a beautiful experiences. The first few hours were very chatty and ecstasy like. I was waiting for the psychedelic effects to come on which took a full 3-4 hours but were intense similiar to lsd. I tried to repeat the experience a few days later which was a bad idea. Your body def needs time in between trips. I'd say at least a few weeks. Luckily it was a holiday weekend and I've slept more than ever. No depresssion though just tired a shit. DLPA, L tyrosine, and 5htp have been taken. Even drinking during the whole trip I still was majorly dehydrated and downed tons of water. No headache whatsover for me. I'm just worried the amount of damage this does considering the ecstasy like effects the first few hours.

15. Collapse Details

Yeah, when I did It, it felt like all stim, no psych, but I only did 100mgs.

16. Collapse Details
    BK-2C-B Legal high/research chemical 
    OK so I got given a chemical research pellet by a friend who runs a head shop. He handed it to me and said "I've heard all kinds of things about these but I don't really trust their word. You have had all kinds of things so can you let me know what its like? "
    I've had this BK-2C-B for almost a week, I guess I must be losing my touch (this would normally have gone down the hatch as soon as I got it)
    I've done a bit of looking up on it and end up on this thread.
    I am quite glad I did after reading some of the higher dose stories on here.
    The r.c. pellets are 310mg so I've halved it *so 155mg* took half of it at 13:57 and made a coffee and now having a good chill out in the bath...
    Still chilling in the bath 14:38.
    Things seem to be very slowly distorting, my shark socks draped over the doorhandle appear to be moving.
    Fucking coffee has gone cold.

Feels like the onset of AMT *one can only hope.

Kinda noticing the colours I normally see (I used to take a lot of acid) a bit more than usual... Probably because its fresh in my mind that I have took something.

Will pop back later and let you know of any progress.

PEACE

17. Collapse Details
    2hours gone 
    Had a smoke with 5F-AKB48 Noticed a slight dilation of the pupils at 15:53... Did a 12 minute rep of light weight lifting to get the blood flowing.
    16:08 Effects seem to have stopped again. Rolled a smoke with 5f akb48 nothing to report. But I've experienced this before , getting ready to buckle up for a ride....
    take it easy for an hour or so
    Last edited by EuphoricTripper; 13-09-2014 at 17:19.

18. Collapse Details
    17:34 
    Still not much , can tell I've had something but still not much... I've had 4 smokes too

19. Collapse Details
    18:03 
    Rolled another smoke. Still nothing more. Quite tempted to do another 50mg just to push it along a bit. But will it kick in all at once?
    Yawning a fair bit but that could be the 5F AKB48...

Also got a mixed up bag of magic dragon,doob,spun out, king cobra and salvia divinorum extract x60, might have a go on that soon just to liven things up a bit.

20. Collapse Details
    18:30 
    18:30. Took another 70mg, really smells and tastes funky this stuff. Gona take the hound for walkies

21. Collapse Details
    what a walk 
    22:47. Me and the dog have just got back in, about 5 miles into the walk things start to get pretty trippy and cartoon like. What the fuck??? Is that a guy lying in the middle of the road or am I tripping balls?!?
    I get a little bit closer, sure as shit, it's a guy lying in the middle of the road. I snapped out of the trip instantly and checked he was alright. I text the missus to call a taxi to come for him let's just say after about 45 minutes, 3 phonecalls to the taxi firm and still no sign of the taxi, poor bastard was shivering he was that cold. I gave him my hoodie and my number then told him to walk to keep warm and go steady. To text me when he gets home. Poor sods screen is bust to hell.

Just hope he gets home ok.
    Walked back the other mile and half home, trust me to give up my hoodie and freeze the rest of the way back. Ah well I'm home now warm in my Batman onesie with a coffee and a smoke.
    Finding it hard to focus back into the trip.
    Think next time I'll just take the 310mg as one.
    Kinda fancy a tab of acid if I'm honest.

The salvia mix went quite well with the BK 2C-b.

Also gota slight craving for peyote.
    I'LL BE BACK B-[

22. Collapse Details
    23:35 almost ten hours into taking BK 2cb 
    Effects are slowly working back on as the shadows from the light fixture are pulsating.
    Still nothing major although time hasn't dragged so much.
    Gona make another coffee and smoke with the 5F AKB48 AND THE SALVIA MIX. SEE HOW WE GO.

Still its not too bad, feeling a gurn coming on. Had no nausea. Few tremors. And I'm going to find my cape, my back is a bit cold

23. Collapse Details

00:02 feel tired but my eyes won't stay shut. I'll watch the wolf of wall street

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I've done 2-CB before, very, very intensely visual with a sort of mindfuck but different than other hallucinogenics in a way, can't really describe it but I did have a pretty good time on a moderate-high moderate dose of it

25. Collapse Details

Its nothing compared to 3 tabs of acid. But I didn't want to just jump on in there with it being a "new" chemical.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast