• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy βK-2C-B Thread - Part 1

N-methylation improves stability, but nixes the serotonergic activity and therefore psychedelic action.
This is true of PiHKAL-drugs, sure, but the pharmacology of these ketones seems often to be different. My gut says N-methylation kills 5HT2a agonism, but has this hypothesis been tested?

been told this is more MDMA like and less trippy than original 2cb.

Likely to seriously hinder activity due to dimerisation. Gives you purple snot. Uncomfortable.

Definitely not made to be snorted. Dosages of up to 300mg intranasal gave unimpressive results for a few acquaintances. Long come up, little effects were their remarks.

Shit this stuff is just like icing on the cake for me hahaha hows it going cruiza!

Just to clarify I haven't purpled my snortus today(yet) haha.

I have no first hand knowledge of said compound in thread but purple snot is a two thumbs up in my opinion!

Last edited:
Any speculations on long term stability of this? I'm considering buying some, but I'm not going to be trying it for quite some time probably.

Seems to be perfectly stable in dry storage so far. It's probably the most unstable compound I've ever worked with when in solution though.

haven't seen this mentioned....

Could this be vapourized??
If so, what will this do to duration of the trip?

It sounds like a great chemical, but the duration is too much for me

Nobody has tried yet. It's not very stable so I would tend towards "no" as the answer to that because of how unstable it is.

Last edited:
haven't seen this mentioned....

Could this be vapourized??
If so, what will this do to duration of the trip?

It sounds like a great chemical, but the duration is too much for me

The fact this substance isn't pure would definitely be a drawback. You'd have one substance getting vaporized while the other is still there.

I think a good idea would be stabilizing it via trapping as an n-pthalimide, Gabriel style,-we have already seen pthaliminopropiophenone sold, and from what I heard its active, so obviously the body would be able to cleave the protecting group in vivo, hopefully rapidly rendering the compound dilute enough within bodily fluid that each molecule of drug has trouble finding another to dimerise with.

You probably won't go wrong starting with 100mg, and then working your way up in further experiments. Won't be too strong, maybe a little light depending on person, but you will get a good feel. The difference between 50mg and 100mg is not as pronounced as say the difference between 100mg and 150mg. In any case a forgiving compound if you've got all day.

2C-B doesn't, so probably not, but it's an RC, and you can't determine pharmacology from how a drug feels.

So how does this chem compare 2c-b, DOC, or even some of the weaker 2c's like 2c-c or 2c-d? I'm thinking of getting a half gram but from the reports I read some people get great effects and others little to none. I'd hate to waste money on this chem when other great chems are available to me but then again I've never tried 2c-b so if the effects are similar I might just take the gamble.

One person mentioned 17 hours (I take it that it all inclusive) and another posted a trip report and provided a link to it. Next time try actually reading a thread.. ;)