• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy βK-2C-B Thread - Part 1

My first experience was with 250 mg (125 + 125 at T+2h). I thought I was coming down after about 4-5h from a (++) but then it started to really kick in. I was still tripping when I went to bed around 4 am. I got up at one point during the night and walking around felt like a continuation of the dream I was having. Likewise, going back to bed I was able to slip seamlessly back into a dream. All in all, the experience lasted at least 14 hours and I felt a glow for the following days.

I have tried it at 130mg and 165mg, not much to report on those dosages. It was nice and certainly present but just not really anything to write home about. I've got about 300mg left, I will probably try it at 200mg or so next time I decide to try it.

I liked it because it seemed mild & controllable, I thought that was something to write home about. It's a shallow trip, it doesn't get much deeper at higher doses, just more intense hallucinations & worse body load, there isn't really much point in going over 150mg for me, but at 50-150mg it seemed nice. I think I'm going to have about 70mg next time, I did over 200mg a few times & wouldn't bother again, it starts to lose that 'nice' feeling over 200mg.

Last edited:
^ I suppose something similar could be achieved with lower doses of something with a larger dynamic range (especially at the top end), but perhaps the dose response curve of bk-2C-B is more linear around the threshold dose, so it's easier to get mild effects.

It's not the kind of drug you want to get too strong effects from, it's more of a body high which feels great at lower doses, but gets more sinister at higher doses. It's easy to feel like you're underdosed or 'only halfway there' mentally, but it doesn't really get much deeper, never going to get anything deep & meaningful out of it, if I take enough to get strong visuals then it's only some colours & warping. It seems better at light social doses, it seems good as a light, social, controllable, but long lasting psychedelic. Can get a deeper trip just by staring at something & slipping into a meditative state. Even when really tripping balls on a high dose & getting synaesthesia there's no real deep insight to be had (other than 'oh this is what sounds look like').

Last edited:
I decided to try this my final time today, 195mg (what I had left). I had previously tried 130 and 165mg, both of which left me wanting more, quite subtle. We'll how this goes, it's only been like 35 minutes since I ate it so no alerts even yet. I have a poker game with good friends tonight so it will be an interesting scenario which should provide good stimulation.

I decided to try this my final time today, 195mg (what I had left). I had previously tried 130 and 165mg, both of which left me wanting more, quite subtle. We'll how this goes, it's only been like 35 minutes since I ate it so no alerts even yet. I have a poker game with good friends tonight so it will be an interesting scenario which should provide good stimulation.

Should be good. My best experience was 225mg

Can get a deeper trip just by staring at something & slipping into a meditative state. Even when really tripping balls on a high dose & getting synaesthesia there's no real deep insight to be had (other than 'oh this is what sounds look like').
I dunno, but seeing sound is a pretty deep insight to me. The visuals I had were pretty deep on my high dose, it felt connected to a fundamental essence, and it helped me make sense of some very abstract things. I was also on MXE though which may have deepened it.
I'm going for my second trial today, but going for a lower dose. I have 120mg and 150mg weighed out, haven't decided which one I will take. I will be combining it with MXE again.
How was your night Xorkoth?

Second trial was great success. 160mg, accompanying a friend who took 120 mg for his first time with it. We both ate a bunch of mxe going into it. Queued up some Robot Heart sets on SoundCloud synchcronized to some real-time audio-visualizers that we programmed (we are both AV designers) and had a blast for hours dancing, talking about the future, becoming one with the moment.

My night was great. The bk-2C-B was not strong at all, absolutely nothing visually, but I did feel good and had some amount of nice euphoria. I went to play $5 buy-in poker with my friends. I took 20mg of MXE after I got there, and drank a couple of beers. They combined really well, still nothing strong but I was in a very good place. I actually was the chip leader for a while, I was playing very well. Then we smoked a joint and turned on Michael Jackson and it got harder for everyone to follow the game, but probably me most of all... the weed hit me pretty hard, but in a good way. I drank some more beers and played on, and eventually I ended up in 2nd place by the end. The person who won had $70 in chips and I had $5 in chips so I feel lucky I even got second place honestly and I came out ahead for the night. We kept hanging out for a while and then me and one friend who is always the one who stays up as late as me hung out and talked about cool shit until 5am, at which point I slept on their couch. I woke up the next morning at 11:30, I felt a little cloudy and stunned for a bit but it was probably almost entirely from the alcohol. Then I went to split wood with my friend for a few hours and hung out, then I came home and just relaxed and went to bed early.

Overall I probably won't seek out bk-2C-B again... it's pleasant but I'm not sure if there is a point at which it would break through into something more than subtle for me.

I tried 120 mg bk2cb + 40 mg amt and had an ecstatic, euphoric 20 hour trip rolling around in the bed gnashing teeth and jamming to dubstep! Not too bad hangover. Better than mdma, MUCH longer lasting, MUCH milder comedown/hangover. Would repeat, but not often. Very draining.

Tried it two days ago,170mg, preloaded with 2.5g of phenibut for possible anxiety and the amazing body high and mood lift. After 3 hours I thought there was no euphoria to come so i got an additional amount of 1g phenibut, 80mg 5 MAPB and 35mg Ethylphenidate oral... 20 minutes later i thought i was gonna die for sure, i had overdone the mapb in the last time and i thought my brain was gonna fry... And then it hit me like a fucking tsunami.The body high, the euphoria, the visuals... i had to bite in my pillow to not scream out of pleasure while my tv got epic proportions, a layer of rainbow colours layed over everything, eeeeeverything in my room moved. This epic wave stayed for a little while turned down a bit and then came back in full force. This stayed for at least 13 hours with only minor decreasing in intensity. Never had any OEVS before this trip, thought never would get any. And then this. Jesus fucking Christ.

I have to add that i went to sleep after the 13 hours, slept for another 8 hpusr and was still tripping when i woke up!!! Not heavily but had still some minor visuals, body high and euphoria that lasted another 6 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
3g arrived yesterday, very excited to try this tomorrow, have taken 25mg as an allergy test on skin/under tongue etc.

Bloody work getting in my way of taking it... don't want to try it for the first time while I am working.. Need a nice long day pissing around in the woods and lakes =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, absolute dud for me. Turned purple in water so I think it is bk-2c-b and haven't been conned or anything. Tried 120mg on Wednesday, nothing. So tried 170mg Thursday, nothing. Frustrated it wasn't working, was out with my friend and I took 440mg and he took 220mg, still nothing for me but he rung me this morning to say he was still tripping his balls off and had some awesome euphoria... so Jealous haha. I'd also sniffed 60mg that night.. it gave me the gentle tingling on scalp and spine but that's all... well apart from the fact it was like putting a chilli on a power drill and shoving it up your nose.. My whole right hand-side of my face swelled up and I couldn't breathe at all for a bit. Worse thing I have ever put up my nose. Ever.
Every time I have taken it was on an empty stomach with a small piece of bread (sometimes) and a glass of orange juice for acidity. Maybe it just won't affect me?

...120mg on Wednesday... ...170mg Thursday... 440mg [presumably the same day or the next]... still nothing... ...also sniffed 60mg that [same] night... nothing...

Ahhh... Tolerance buildup, maybe? 8)

The fact that your friend tripped hard on a single 220mg dose suggests that the above is true. You're supposed to wait *at least* four or five days between trials.

Ahhh... Tolerance buildup, maybe? 8)

The fact that your friend tripped hard on a single 220mg dose suggests that the above is true. You're supposed to wait *at least* four or five days between trials.

This

I doubt it's tolerance, I tripped on it for about 6 weeks almost constantly & didn't get any noticeable tolerance until the end. I think some people don't respond to it. Maybe it's a prodrug & some people lack the required enzymes or something like that.

It is odd tolerance-wise. Massive short term tolerance but quickly back to baseline, at least in comparison to most PEA's.
AFAIK; D/BOB are metabolic products.

you mean DOB and BOB? I don't see how DOB should be a metabolite..?

I am also sceptical, about the BOB metabolite. afaik, ketones get reduced into alcohols (C=O -> C-OH)...

This bk-2C-B is mild, but pretty good. Pretty much nothing visually though. Thoughts become like an increased level of abstract thinking and reflective thought. Reading stuff you like becomes funner. Cool movies become cooler. Funny videos can become more funny. An increased urge to learn. Though I might limit use to once a week. It's like a dober psychedelic. Bk-2C-B does slow down time though. To me, it felt sort of like NZT limitless, but also slowmitless (the time slows down). Others might react differently to it though.