• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy βK-2C-B Thread - Part 1

@PrettyLightz Be careful, it really depends on people and on the quality batch, but 100mg gets me rolling for 12 hours, so be careful
When you say rolling, do you mean like with MDMA? I have some of this stuff but I'm still trying to gauge the effects. Visuals are reported at higher doses, but I still can't decypher whether this is more of a psychedelic or empathogenic trip.

I think in ßk-2c-b rolling is for the first 3-4 hours the rest becomes psychedelic feeling and continues for a long time. If I dose at T; I can sleep at T+12 or T+13 at earliest. It continues a long time (after T+8 it's has small effects but keeps you awake)

I hope they make a Bk-Ganesha next.
or
Bk-DOM.

bk-DOx would be UK illegal sadly and this was first released by UK folks, bk-2C-B on the other hand is UK legal. Not sure about other countries but I can see how a modified amphetamine (aka bk-DOx) would be more likely to fall under existing analogue laws than a modified phenethylamine would - so this probably affects other countries too. Plus from what I've heard the bk-DOx series don't increase the duration at all and are simply the same as their non-bk versions except with a much greater bodyload. Is that something you'd really want?

Someone asked how this stuff would be for a festival and I definitely think it'd be great. The shorter duration of 2C-B was its only drawback for me as I often found myself wishing it'd last just a little longer towards the end of the experience. With bk-2C-B I found the opposite was true and by the end I wanted to sleep, but that was because I never took it in much of an energetic setting, I imagine if I took it at a rave or festival I'd love the fact that it'd keep me going for a good 10+ hours.

Does anyone have any information about insufflated bk-2cb doses? I tried an allergy test of 5 maybe 10 mg and had noticeable psychoactive effects. Is the insufflated B.A. supposed to be significantly lower? Also as others have reported it burns...like hell. Also any info on how much time it cuts out off the come up?

I think it must depend on quality cos I've had 95mg twice now an been fucked an I'm not exactly small I'm well built 100kg(220lb) this can be a dangerous chem an I personally don't trust the pellets I'd rather dose my own out tbh

Does anyone have any information about insufflated bk-2cb doses? I tried an allergy test of 5 maybe 10 mg and had noticeable psychoactive effects. Is the insufflated B.A. supposed to be significantly lower? Also as others have reported it burns...like hell. Also any info on how much time it cuts out off the come up?

It burns to fuck an tastes like shit best just taking it orally longer to come up but lasts longer

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what i want to ask though. i've tried 90mg. I never got "fucked" as in, i didn't have a spiritual experience. I was always within the normal realm of conjectural egotistical thinking, but with poise and humor.
i already knew i wasn't going to be kissing God on the forehead or anything. But could you describe what you mean by fucked Were you just Euphoric? and blissed out? I got a bit of that and some mildly Deeper philosophical thinking
The psychedelic feelings definitely increased the more the trip progressed and i was wondering what the cause of that could have been. It didn't always feel good, like i would get weird surges of energy into my head, for a short while, and things would get trippier than dissipate.

For me, i probably just didn't take enough, and i weigh 173 pounds.

When i finally went to lie down, i was blessed with dreams reminiscent of the times i have done DOB only i was actually sleeping.
But they were more intense than the actual trip i was experiencing. I want to try it again. I have a lot of it.
So i'm mostly just curious as to what the "full" effects of this are.
I read the story about the dude taking one gram. That sounded like a hell ride.

I still hold hope for this one despite a relatively weak// non complex first experience.

Is this as mellow and forgiving as regular 2c-b? Would there be any problems combining it with 2400mg gabapentin? I'm thinking of ordering some and trying a low dose to increase the effects of weed (which has gotten rather dissappointing since starting up the gabapentin).

I just had a 'synchronicity moment' while reading your post- I was listening to 'City of One' by Pretty Lights. I'm on a low dose of 3-meo-pcp, so it felt right. Back on topic, good luck with your research PrettyLightz!

Awesome hope it went well :) never tried 3-meo-pcp before.

@PrettyLightz Be careful, it really depends on people and on the quality batch, but 100mg gets me rolling for 12 hours, so be careful

Crappy batch, my hamster took two pellets next time with no effect either, however I have powder from same source which produced "vivid lines, warm feeling, no visuals" for him at a dose of 100mg.

Next time will have to try a bigger dose..

Is your hamster not secretly abusing other serotoninergic substances which prevents him from reacting accordingly to 200 mg of bk-2C-B? Since this a fairly heavy dose...for a mammal.

Someone asked how this stuff would be for a festival and I definitely think it'd be great. The shorter duration of 2C-B was its only drawback for me as I often found myself wishing it'd last just a little longer towards the end of the experience. With bk-2C-B I found the opposite was true and by the end I wanted to sleep, but that was because I never took it in much of an energetic setting, I imagine if I took it at a rave or festival I'd love the fact that it'd keep me going for a good 10+ hours.

How's the body load on bk-2c-b because I wanted take bromo dragonfly at a festival because of the easy 12+ hr duration however physically it is very hard on me and my fellow lab rats.

Is your hamster not secretly abusing other serotoninergic substances which prevents him from reacting accordingly to 200 mg of bk-2C-B? Since this a fairly heavy dose...for a mammal.

He denies any other substances regularly except cannabis. I believe it to be a very weak batch or just plain bunk. Had luck with this vendor before but only on flubromazepam so far really haven't bought much else from them and plan not to anymore.

I see. The body load of bk-2-C-B, in my experience, is only bothersome until the trip really sets in. Afterwards there are no issues to speak of. Well, some chills might be present throughout the experience, but keep yourself warm and it'll be fine.

I see. The body load of bk-2-C-B, in my experience, is only bothersome until the trip really sets in. Afterwards there are no issues to speak of. Well, some chills might be present throughout the experience, but keep yourself warm and it'll be fine.

Gotchya.. ever researched bromo dragonfly?
I hate the body load from that.. however I was only told it was bromo not 100% but from a trusted friend.. on blotter.

Please: just talk about yourselves in first person.

ebola

How's the body load on bk-2c-b because I wanted take bromo dragonfly at a festival because of the easy 12+ hr duration however physically it is very hard on me and my fellow lab rats.

If you've taken 2C-B the body feel is similar but more euphoric during the first 8 hours of the trip, after that I found my muscles got a little uncomfortable and achey similar to the end of a DOx trip, but bad set/setting could be to blame for the end too. That was my experience at least. It's easier going than the average 2C-x during the first 8 hours and then theres another 2-4 after that where it feels more like say DOB and slightly less physically comfortable, but still probably a lot more comfortable than DOB-DFly (Bromo-Dragonfly). That's my experience at least.

People actually want to take bromo-dragonfly? :?

Ha I've been sitting on these blotters of it and every time I do it I do have a lot of fun but always kick myself in the ass when I start coming down, its rough without some benzo+pain killer combo

Thanks for the info Jesus

Insufilated about 125 mg...I should have listened to the internet, the pain! It seemed to kick in within 10 minutes with the come up taking about 30-45 minutes. Effects were very mild and lasted about 8 hours.

If my roomate tried 200mg of powder with very little "chilled out" effects should I just toss it in the garbage or up the dose ?

Not sure we're here to tell you what your kangaroo friend should or should not do...

I have a sample as well but not tried it yet. Honestly I am asking myself what I could gain from this apart from novelty. I'm not gagging to use 2C-B and materials like that all the time, though they are nice now and then and I have plenty regular 2C-X.

I think that some things should be a red flag to users like a drug that needs very high doses (mostly true for drugs that have not been researched extensively), or compounds that contain certain structures (like a naphthalene combined with a significant amount for normal dosage) and cathinones are not exactly ideal either. Drugs too adrenergic also seem worth avoiding, and so on.

So my point would be: if you guys want, be my guest and try this compound but if it's playing hard to get I recommend not playing too hard. Always let the pain be worth the gain.