• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy βK-2C-B Thread - Part 1

so with a duration of 15 hours on 100mg, how appropriate would this stuff be for a festival? Bed by 6 if you dose at midday, toasty!
Can you eat on it?
How soon can you sleep?
Has anyone added it to MDMA?

I also seem to be a hard head for MDMA-esque drugs (250mg decent MD puts me at same place my friends are at about 150mg) but psychedelics hit me hard (18mg 4-AcO-DMT is as far as I'd go again, 150ug ALLAD isn't that different from 425ug ime), would 100mg likely by a fair dose or am I likely just not suited to this?

Okay so now that this compound has been around for like a month, what have the people who have been taking it learned from it?
At average doses from 80-160mg, i don't imagine there were any ++++'s or radically profound insights. given that 8-16 mg of 2c-b is just a really fun night.
is it mostly just a Carnival Stimulant with Visuals. I am interested in some hedonism and my package should be here by friday.
i just like to know what i am sticking my toes into before jumping in head first.

me and a mate had it for the first time a few weeks back and had a really good time on it think we found an ideal dose of it we both did 10mg allergy tests a few days prior and then we took 95mgs of it orally.Found it a really social drug no bad sites to it atall

85mg taken, gotta say not alot of effects.
I would equate this to 5mg of 2c-b or 70mg of mescaline, barely.
I have a mild tooth clench, mild patterning.

Went to go and See The Grand Hotel Budapest, fuck that is a visually stunning movie. Hmm.
Will be trying this again next weekend i imagine. 160mg as i never got more than + or +.5 worth of psychedelia or "feelings"

I would be more game to try this one if it weren't so variable in effects. Is plugging in an acidic solution likely to be more reliable?

ebola

Hello,

2 days ago I bombed 90mg of Bk-2CB and felt almost nothing...

Can that RC be plugged? How and dosage please?

Is the nasal ROA possible and what would be the dosages?

Thanks!

I would be more game to try this one if it weren't so variable in effects. Is plugging in an acidic solution likely to be more reliable?

ebola
I sympathise with you here. Maybe wait until there are some reports on the B-hydroxy. ROA doesn't seem to be helping with this one.

bk-2C-B

Hello all,

I am new here and I just want to start off by saying thank you all for sharing your wisdom on these compounds, you're truly helping save lives.

Okay so anyway, I have some bk-2C-B pellets on their way. I am really excited for this as I have never done any of the 2C's. I have lots of experience with LSD & mushrooms though, and have also tried bromo-dragonfly(same duration as the bk-2c-b as it sounds) and "25i" a few times along with many others (MDMA, coke, benzos, opium, pain killers, etc) but not so much RC's. Hopefully I'll be able to test in the next few weeks, and I will update you guys and gals with my trip report.

Just recently had another 95mg dose and had a 7.5mg zoppiclone to get my head down an it made me absolutely trip my back out for some unknown reason it was amazing anyone know why this could have happened

95 mg of bk-2c-b is barely a dose from what i understand.
I took 85mg. I didn't really feel alot, but i definitely had some of the most fucked up dreams you could ever imagine.
Very Very Reminiscent of the dreams i get when i have done DOB. Except much more natural and full of less Apocrypha

I've found it a pretty good dose going to be experimenting with higher doses an of 85 you should have felt something an am always careful now with trippy stuff went daft a few times with AMT so learnt from it aha

I'm really surprised that this compound is so enduring, given how the beta-ketone provides such a ready 'handle' for metabolic decomposition. Maybe the corresponding beta-hydroxide retains activity.

ebola

I'm really surprised that this compound is so enduring, given how the beta-ketone provides such a ready 'handle' for metabolic decomposition. Maybe the corresponding beta-hydroxide retains activity.

ebola

I've seen one report on the B-hydroxide and it appears to be not only active but more potent. Maybe βK-2C-B is just a pro-drug.

So, now that a few months have passed, and a few pages in this thread, I'm even more curious about the difference in effects when taken in a gel cap vs. parachuted ("bombed").

Also, to those who go the capsule route: Was it a gelatin cap, or a "veggie" cap (made from vegetable cellulose)? I ask about this because anyone who's even just handled empty caps can tell you that the gelatin ones practically melt in your hands if they're even a tiny bit sweaty, and the veggie ones feel almost like plastic and seem to take a while to dissolve and release their wonderful payloads ;)

I can't imagine gelcaps would be drastically different than parachuting it, possibly a longer come up if you use plastic and not veggiecaps. In my experience the come up doesn't suck too much, and slowing it won't do much other than irritate you and encourage foolish residing of this stuff. I just bombed it each time, the paper rolled loosely, and it was a good time each time, not amazing, but fun. I found 220mgs to be exactly the trip I wanted from it, but id rather see some.other flavor than B, since they mess heavily with my nerve damage, providing a lovely burning, stinging feeling that causes me to hate bromine lol. All b substituted drugs do it to me so far, but not the I's or anything else really, but that's neither here nor there to the topic at hand.
fun substance, hope the hydroxy version comes out soonish, it sounds interesting for sure.

In what way is bk-2C-B more like MDMA than 2C-B itself and in what way is it not? This paradoxical description reminds me of 2C-B sometimes being described as in-between MDMA and LSD but not really like a mix of those two. Which I understand from experience and would probably be able to elaborate on.
Can you guys elaborate on bk-2C-B comparisons? Is bk-2C-B as innocent to take as 2C-B or is it more exhausting like say psychedelic amphetamines?
Feels like some sort of Phenethylamine - other comparissons are just clumsy; 'bewteen MDMA & LSD' seems to describe anything less intense than LSD that the person felt good on.

5'11" 150lbs friend of mine was willing to test one of the 100mg pellets I received. He told me no effects noticed. Will try two pellets next time. I also have some powder coming and hopes that will be better and will provide trip report when able to.

ONE LOVE

@PrettyLightz Be careful, it really depends on people and on the quality batch, but 100mg gets me rolling for 12 hours, so be careful

Anyway, I was wondering if someone tried bk-2c-b with MDMA, and if the experience was good ?

5'11" 150lbs friend of mine was willing to test one of the 100mg pellets I received. He told me no effects noticed. Will try two pellets next time. I also have some powder coming and hopes that will be better and will provide trip report when able to.

ONE LOVE

I just had a 'synchronicity moment' while reading your post- I was listening to 'City of One' by Pretty Lights. I'm on a low dose of 3-meo-pcp, so it felt right. Back on topic, good luck with your research PrettyLightz!