• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heating Spoon/Cooker with Dilaudid IV.

Beefy

Bluelighter
Hey everyone! Today I ran into a some sticks of xanax and a lot of Dilaudids 4mg. I'm planning on mixing the 2 because I have a high tolerance,
So I want to actually nod (Something I haven't been able to do even after shooting bundles from various sources). So what I do is I finely crush 2 pills, making it into an 8mg shot.
I notice how hard it is for it to break up in the spoon. There's still lots of greenish residue in the spoon/cooker.
I want to know if people have ever heated the spoon or cooker when shooting Dilaudid? Either the 4mg or 8mg pills?
Please let me know, because if i'm able to dissolve that gunk, I'd be leaving the spoon/cookers much cleaner.
It might help me keep things cleaner, maybe even my veins. So any info would be greatly appreciated.
I know this isn't such a big deal, but it's something I've been thinking about a lot.

The reason why I'm asking is, because I haven't heated it yet, afraid of maybe f*cking up the solution if heat is applied. And the Dilaudid is evaporated or something.
Anyways, Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
:D

Hydromorphone dissolves well in water. There is no need to heat it before shooting. Heating only encourages non-soluble compounds (fillers and such) to dissolve which will then precipitate out in your blood and clog up your lungs. That being said there are some preparations which combat abuse by locking the active drugs up inside of non-soluble chemicals. If this is the case and you want to try and defeat these mechanisms just be sure that what you filter has cooled after any cooking you attempt before you filter.

They become a solid again (like the salt that sits in the bottom of a glass of supersaturated salt water). These little solid bits are too big to fit through the tiny blood vessels in your lungs so they clog them up.

I think it was a rhetorical question..

OP..never heat any shots...it is very bad practice. Dubious is correct..when you "melt" down the other junk in the spoon it is then going into your body! I would much rather all that crap be in the spoon instead of me!. Then when it resolidifies inside of you not only can it block the vessels in your arm/hand/whatever and cause major problems it can also move to your lungs, heart or brain..all of which can be deadly. If it blocks off the vessels in your arm or hand you can lose appendages.

Also, anytime you are shooting pills make certain you are using a micron filter.

Hydromorphone is very water soluble. All that extra gunk you're talking about is the pill binders/fillers and other gross shit that you do not want in your veins. By heating it up, yeah the spoon is clean, but that's because you melted all that shit into your shot... it's not something you want in your veins and can cause real problems.

The best thing to do is crush the pills as finally as you can and break down little piles at a time in room temperature water. Doing it that way is easier most of the time than trying to break down everything at once.

However, I used to IV dilaudid, doing shots of 16-23mg's and I still never had much of a problem breaking it down all at once when I was in a hurry.

Use a mircon filter and you'll get a good clear solution without all the harmful extra shit that are in those pills.

Take a piece of thickish paper, fold in half, fold the sides and top. Insert pills, cut them up with a knife. Fold envelope. Crush them up with a bottle, jar, rolling pin, whatever. When opened, the pills will be entirely pulverized. Put THAT in the spoon.

Add up to 1ml of cold water, or whatever amount makes you happy. Hydromorphone is silly soluble in water, something like 2230mgs/ml. Stir. A LOT. Filter.

Bang.

That's all it takes. I have no idea how anyone has trouble shooting IR dilaudid.

Take a piece of thickish paper, fold in half, fold the sides and top. Insert pills, cut them up with a knife. Fold envelope. Crush them up with a bottle, jar, rolling pin, whatever. When opened, the pills will be entirely pulverized. Put THAT in the spoon.

Add up to 1ml of cold water, or whatever amount makes you happy. Hydromorphone is silly soluble in water, something like 2230mgs/ml. Stir. A LOT. Filter.

Bang.

That's all it takes. I have no idea how anyone has trouble shooting IR dilaudid.

Hydromorphone's solubility in water is 333mg/ml

Hmm. Wonder where I read that at then.

Still, that's 41 8's, which is...more than will ever be needed :) lol

Iirc there was a brand of hydromorph that you could basically cold shake bc they were so tiny. Never had them, only had the pills once mainly had vials of the stuff. But you gotta think, if you melt the left over gunk down and its gone from the cooker then where does it go? Once you see something solidify in a shot its pretty rotten. I had scramble dope once, which im sure was totally fake but it needed to be cooked as a lot of scramble does, but it solidified in the rig. Immediately tossed it.

Thanks. I did 2 by 2 till I got to that heavenly blissful place. I ended up shooting 36mg and that had me super nice. And with the 3mg alprazolam, hydroxyzine, propranolol and diphenhydramine for extra sedation was very quite special. I'm going to try this little mix again next week. I want to take breaks or else I can already see my tolerance going up even higher. And when i took my 90mg of done the next day, I think the alprazolam still lingered around and i was just noddy the whole day. Something I haven't really experienced in months dued to tolerance and $.
:)