• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

bk-2-cb [2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one] Now available in the UK

Bearing in mind that the hype bandwagon will be kicking off `I have been told` that it is indistinguishable from the real mcCoy.

Until I try it I will take that with a pinch of salt.

I too read the archived post about it and the conclusion about it`s activity was inconclusive.

There are too many people who have been buying this on the usual pre sales trials for it not to be true though!

For those of us uninitiated in the ways of said substance,what are its effects?

The most beautiful trip with no anxiety whatsoever and the come up is as smooth as you will ever get. It also doesnt leave you monged out like other psychadelics and thats probably wht its well known in the dance clubs as `rich mans ecstasy` lol

I`ve only ever been able to get it twice and it was priceless to me.

It`s one of Alexander Shulgins `magical half dozen` and you can see why when you take it.

Magical indeed.

the beta ketone version is about 10x weaker (so is very unlikely to be passed off as 2c-b as mentioned earlier in this thread) and is uk legal. I`ve got 2g on its way so I`ll report my findings before the end of the week all going well.

Last edited:
Here`s a sort of trip report but it ends up being more of a combo report.

Fri night had 190mg of ethcathinone with 100mg top up then went to bed at 12noon Saturday on 1mg Etizolam (benzo-ish)

Had 7hrs sleep

9pm had a plate of soup and 4 sandwhiches.

2222hrs 100mg bk-2c-b ingested in gelcap (friend advised this as a `starting dose`)
2300 starting to feel nice
2314 `Down by the Seaside` by Zeppelin sounds amazing. This is creeping over me so smoothly its uncanny
2358 Wow! Smooth powerful glow. My face feels real nice
0030 Its all but gone. Can still feel `affected` but thats it at this point. Feel disappointed now.
0040 Feel it coming right back up again. Feel like I`m peaking now.
0045 Ate chips peking spare ribs pancake rolls and onion rings and they were delicious (peking sauce while peaking hmmm delicious)
0110 Fading again its up and down like a yoyo!
0130 Quite gone again but its subtle trippy feeling certainly nothing like its big bro

Its lovely but very very gentle

Ok i`m away again listening to `The orb at the bbc`s` sumptious offerings

Got a psychadelic sticky mouth now at 0140 and now it feels fecking beautiful

Grinning like a cheshire cat

Delicious delerium.

Defo in the trippy zone now at a +++ but there are no oev`s or cev`s.

Powerful yet light....the smoothest psychadelic ever, absolutely no negatives of any kind. At this point this really is indistinguishable from the real thing...its almost better...it is better? Its a difficult one to answer...2cb is smooth but I dont remember it being quite as smooth as this.

Every stage of this has been so subtley smooth....partner has sniffles....

Now at 4am and feel down again so I decide, fuck it, and have my usual dose of 3mmc at 400mg

5am and I`m away on the 3mmc or `ocd` as I call it (obssesive compulsion disorder) but theres still the bk 2c-b in the background and I soon discover its a beautiful combination and it runs and runs until 9pm Sunday.

If I had left out the 3mmc would it have come and gone in waves like it did earlier in the evening? (like ecstasy does) Did I take the 3mmnc on one of the `down cycles`?

Who knows, but what I do know is that between 5am and 9pm it was most certainly both drugs working...at one point it felt like the 3mmc had worn off and it was the bk 2c-b that i was feeling again.

Hornyness was present but not until much later in the trip.

Slept for 11hrs and felt great next day full of energy and no grogishness or tiredness like I usually have after the weekend.

A definate winner as I`ve been told 100mg is on the low side so I`ll try 125mg next weekend and not be so quick to reach for other things.

So although not conclusive it was good enough for me to order some more!

Last edited:
Nice to hear you had a good time, Rainey :D

125mg is prolly my fave dose for being ootnaboot :)

I'd think the previous night's menu would have taken some of the edge off it (especially the stimmy angle).

Thanks for the prep Mela mucho appreciated made our visit to tinsel town much safer than my original plan lol. If I`d gone by the blurb I`d have been in the 200-250mg range which is clearly far far too much!

Is the name given in the thread title not wrong? Should be 1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-2-amino-ethan-1-one, no?

Last edited:
OK, so either leave it at that, or have the correct name. Anyone who actually understands the nomenclature can see that it's wrong, what's the point in that?

That's still ambiguous, is the ketone at the 1 or 2 position? Either get the long-form name right or get rid of it. Lay names are fine, but why have a systematic name that's wrong? Why is this such a bugbear for you?

so this still isnt available but for a select few? guessing that it isnt that great as it was first thought? or is the supply/sinth the issue?

anyone have any idea if there are 2c-b impurities in it? or the synth is just too different to produce that as well.... (not a synth question, just curious about legality)

Nah, you can't just tack an oxygen on like that, it'll be made using a ketone precursor, and the UK RC vendors aren't stupid enough to sell anything with class A impurities (which is why NBOMes were tricky).

so this still isnt available but for a select few? guessing that it isnt that great as it was first thought? or is the supply/sinth the issue?

anyone have any idea if there are 2c-b impurities in it? or the synth is just too different to produce that as well.... (not a synth question, just curious about legality)

It goes on general sale in a couple of weeks.

i don`t know what was first thought but I thought it was excellent and I`ve had plenty of the non bk version :)

unOrkkm.jpg

2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxy-phenyl)ethanone

Pandoras box of bk-phenylethylamines opened indeed...

This sounds really promising! I love 2-CB, it's absolutely lush and if it closely resembles the good stuff then Christmas has come early! Shame I have no funds to purchase just now. Knowing my luck when I do get some money together in the next week or so it'll be sold out.

yeah this stuff is no joke.

did about 100mg last night and was very taken by surprise. I thought it had worn off a couple of hours after I snorted it, then suddenly started TRIPPING. Made for a good change of scenery.

Got 250mg of this sitting at post depot. Won't be able to get it till Wednesday morning though because of work (which is when I plan to try it... Weds.) Not sure on dosage yet though or ROA.

I snorted approx 100mg of it and was rather fucked up. It also burned like a fucker, I would drink it in orange juice.

Sounds like the 6/7x weaker than 2C-B needs clarification from a larger test set.

I've never tried 2CB itself, so can't compare. But 100mg (approx) was a pretty heavy dose (spread over a few hours). I was really surprised about how it crept up on me.

Interesting material anyway, I would like to sample the bk-2C-I as I remember 2CI as having a little more of a stimulant push. This feels much less aggressive, but very benign, and it is far nicer than 25I-NBOME.

Perhaps that's where I'm going wrong then. I'm about to brutalise my nose with a little more. It really is unpleasant. I'm not sure it had really worn off fully this morning, so I'm not sure how taking more today will go. But I'm at a loose end and might aswell use the stuff up. Only aquired it because I was shocked to see it available, out of curiosity. Not something I would aquire again. But as I say, at a loose end on a free weekend so it's an interesting diversion.

edit> sledgy/dreamy sounds about right. Lends itself well to contemplation.