• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

bk-2-cb [2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one] Now available in the UK

Jesus you have to do mental arithmetic on this stuff. t=210? What's wrong with 3h30m mela?

No sourcing btw.

Last edited:
Well I have a bit of a cold but if that reason not to try it tomorrow. It's very minor. Planning on picking it up tomorrow morning from depot and dosing in morning if it lasts so long. I always try to IM stuff so I'm not sure where to start with this one. Maybe 25mg? Or I could be sensible and just eat 100mg.

SWIM has tried this a couple of times before but he said on around the 3rd time round he decided to iv it and in his pan/spoon it turned from a white watery sludge to purple solution without any extra heat other than room temperature but then cooking it made it a strong purple coloured solution. Obviously a reaction took place and he says he cannot explain why it happened or identify the reagent present nor name what was synthesized as neither of us are chemists. Can anybody cast any light on this mystery? Apparantly what had been created was inactive... or so SWIM said... I told him that it probably wasn't a good idea to inject this compound anyway, as certain chemicals such as codeine can cause complications when administered in this way, plus im sure white powders/fine white/off white crystal should not magically change colour when in solution. Feedback please?

And guessing the latter bit ain't for me :| (can't recall mentioning sources...)

Not aimed at you in particular, just being proactive! Stitch in time saves nine etc. :D

Not aimed at you in particular, just being proactive! Stitch in time saves nine etc. :D

I thought you were referring to the requests for bk 2ci and 2ct7 but i think they were requesting that these 2 be synthed lol

Or they were assuming they will be along with the rest of the 2c family.

A request for synthesis is not sourcing ;) Please synthesise 3-MeO-PCPy, synthesists :)

can i just say im a bit worried people are already trying to iv this? im just saying perhaps people should be a little more cautious, there are only a handful of reports on this, mostly by the same people taking it in a short time, repeatedly, so tolerance might come into play...
not faulting anyone just worried accidents might happen when people iv 12h+ lasting psychedelics...

Grrr I am feeling more noticably ill today. Don't know if i can even be arsed to walk a mile round trip to the depot :(

Pls excuse me for Offtopic'ing here, but what's the difference(s) between 3-MeO-PCPy/3-MeO-PCPr to regular 3-MeO-PCP or 3-MeO-PCE? I really could bite my ass, that i didn't grab those two when i had the chance to some time ago.

SWIM has tried this a couple of times before but he said on around the 3rd time round he decided to iv it and in his pan/spoon it turned from a white watery sludge to purple solution without any extra heat other than room temperature but then cooking it made it a strong purple coloured solution. Obviously a reaction took place and he says he cannot explain why it happened or identify the reagent present nor name what was synthesized as neither of us are chemists. Can anybody cast any light on this mystery? Apparantly what had been created was inactive... or so SWIM said... I told him that it probably wasn't a good idea to inject this compound anyway, as certain chemicals such as codeine can cause complications when administered in this way, plus im sure white powders/fine white/off white crystal should not magically change colour when in solution. Feedback please?

Someone i know had purple snot after snorting this chem! Freaked him out a bit at the time by all accounts..

Pls excuse me for Offtopic'ing here, but what's the difference(s) between 3-MeO-PCPy/3-MeO-PCPr to regular 3-MeO-PCP or 3-MeO-PCE?

Never tried 3-MeO-PCE but there were subtle differences between 3-MeO-PCP/PCPy/PCPr. Mainly stuff like varying levels of contentment/inner peace & profound realisations through (dissociated) self analysis! They varied in the same kinda way batches of MDMA vary (if that makes sense!).... each offered different characteristics to the same overall experience.

This is pretty shit so far. Been 3 hours now. Had no other drugs today. Had a few body rushes and touching myself feels a bit better. That's it so far...

^ Bollocks, well that's not so good. I have a wee bit on the way and was looking forward to it as I love 2-CB. From the reports 115mg should have been way lift off for you. You bashed any other psychs or anything recently? Tolerance perhaps?

Nope. Nothing but booze and pregabalin on previous days (maybe some etizolam yesterday evening too.) not done psychs in a long time.

How much u weigh? I'm not saying it doesn't work... Just at the dose you suggested it was pretty rubbish for ME.

I've only got 135mg left... Not enough dosage difference... If it wasn't for this inactive turning purple shit I'd try IMing it... Will maybe plug the rest next wednesday or thursday. I'm just surprised I got no visuals at all. A fair few rushes but meh...Was expecting so much more from your report :(