• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

bk-2-cb [2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one] Now available in the UK

I could not have blamed you for being the first to lose heart if I had not shared in your exhausting bk-2-cb and your perilous campaigns; it would have been natural enough if you had done all the work merely for others to reap the reward. But it is not so. You and I, gentlemen, have shared the labour and shared the danger, and the rewards are for us all.

The conquered territory belongs to you; from your ranks the governors of it are chosen; already the greater part of its treasure passes into your hands, and when all Bluelight is overrun, then indeed I will go further than the mere satisfaction of our ambitions: the utmost hopes of riches or power which each one of you cherishes will be far surpassed, and whoever wishes to return home will be allowed to go, either with me or without me.

For those of us uninitiated in the ways of said substance,what are its effects?

jesus, can you imagine asking a dealer if he's got any bk-2-cb (1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethanone) :\

this is going to get sold as 2cb either through confusion or malice and this upsets me.

jesus, can you imagine asking a dealer if he's got any bk-2-cb (1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethanone) :\

no never & i don't have to worry about it either as i have no desire to ask a dealer for anything other Than Proper Opiates , Crack & Weed & occasionally some MDMA keeps it simple how i like it .

yeah, it was meant to be a joke. Guess people arent used to me trying to crack jokes.

no never & i don't have to worry about it either as i have no desire to ask a dealer for anything other Than Proper Opiates , Crack & Weed & occasionally some MDMA keeps it simple how i like it .

Haha, I just got an image of you goin up to a dealer now and asking for 'Proper Opiates, old chap' =D

Sorry, carry on.

if u read the thread back then it doesnt seem to be active? im sure someone with some proper basic knowledge on chemistry pharmacology could tell us why :)

They seemed equivocal about activity in the end, but that kind of chat is all Klingon to me, if F&B still lurks here, maybe he can tell us.

I like your thinking. I'm starting to think that if I can't remember the name of it, I'm probably not going to ingest it.

It's a ketone with a substituted phenyl group. Hmm ..... Could you do an (methyl-)?amination on the stuff? Or is the ketone a metabolic breakdown product from the amine anyway?

Haha, I just got an image of you goin up to a dealer now and asking for 'Proper Opiates, old chap' =D

Sorry, carry on.

Haha

No that's my Doctor your getting confused , my dealers know what i want as soon as the phone rings