• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

bk-2-cb [2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one] Now available in the UK

The colour change is thought to be a result of dimerisation. It is indeed "supposed" to happen in neutral or alkaline solutions, but could render the compound inactive. Nobody really knows if it's reversible.

Personally I think reducing this to 2C-B would be expensive, inefficient and a waste of time. Without going into detail, 2C-H is very cheap and much easier to convert for chemists of all ability levels.

Yeah of course it's not the best way to make 2C-B, it's just probably the best thing to do with bk-2C-B, feel me? Are we not allowed to say "electrophilic substitution"?

Right, I just did a little experiment to solve this purple conundrum once and for all.

It seems that tap water actually makes the reaction go fastest. This is not entirely surprising as imine formation is normally fastest at pH 8. Saturated sodium bicarbonate solution made it go a little pink, though much less than expected. The vinegar, and surprisingly also the vodka appear to show no colour change. Below are some photos, one raw and one to accentuate the colour difference. Apologies for the poor photos, the whole setup is just as amateur as I just wanted to a do a really quick test.

xgdUeDzm.jpg
wZxQvb6m.jpg

Hey guys, noob here. Soooooo, no reports on combi of this with MDMA as yet? Had intended this for this weekend, but not sure whether to take the plunge...

@transform so does this have any practical consequence as far as dosing / roa goes? it should mean that the substance is best ingested with some acidic drink or alcohol, since stomach pH is acidic too so shouldnt dimerise... also, one should avoid antiacid medication before dosing. should also mean that snorting / plugging with water would make this ineffective.
am i right?

Can we not just find a drug that doesn't turn into a weird purple goo at the drop of a hat?

The reaction seems reversible - when I added some vinegar to the drop next to the water it was clear after it dried, like the vinegar patch.

Personally I would avoid antacids if you can but I suspect that the problems are occurring as the substance moves from the stomach to the small intestine.

Eating it with something to dilute it probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Lemonade or citrus fruit is my instinctive thought.

Last edited:
Hi, repost from psychedelic drugs regarding my experiences with this;

Tried this Friday and Saturday night. Must say I'm impressed. It was a fun and light experience. Exactly what I wanted from a substance like this. I know some people don't find it nice, but it was for me + had no negative side effects. The dose was about 125mg both days. Also, pro tip - don't insulate it. It burns like a mfer. And this coming from a guy who has no problems with 2c-e and eph.

The visuals were very pretty, it was never overwhelming, no body load, so if you're looking for a recreational psy, this could be it. I'll definitely be ordering more.
If you want something deeper, I'd suggest you skip this one.

My mate did 130mg from a very reliable vendor and got fuck all. His trippin partner who had never done any trips before did 100mg and did next to nothing as well.

Most puzzling. Now he does not know what level to try the remaining stuff at. 200Mg?

That's sad how different doses apparently affect different people differently. I got good effects from 125mg.

I think that if I were him I'd try 200mg especially if I had some benzos at hand, just in case.

Wildly unpredictable doses are a pain and make it very difficult to use. I absolutely adore 2C-D, but sometimes 50mg is barely noticeable, sometimes it gets a bit much. Difficult.

Was that for me? I don't care about legality, but I actually think 2C-D is a wonderful, wonderful drug with much greater richness and depth than 2C-B. 2C-B is fun and bouncy and colourful and inoffensive, but it's a bit of fun and games, whereas 2C-D can be involving and cathartic and... to be honest, words fail me. Let's just say that 2C-B is a decent party drug, 2C-D is a psychedelic with as much intrinsic power as LSD or mescaline.

Not just for you... for anyone who would like something like 2c-b and gets inconsistent results from bk-2c-b. Never tried 2c-d... is it remotely similar to 2c-e or 2c-c (the classical 2cs I've tried)? Similar in effects, I know the dose is different.. If it were like 2c-e with no bodyload it would be lovely :)

My mate did 130mg from a very reliable vendor and got fuck all. His trippin partner who had never done any trips before did 100mg and did next to nothing as well.

Most puzzling. Now he does not know what level to try the remaining stuff at. 200Mg?

It's weird stuff for sure, my mate did over 200mgs overall on friday night, 115 in one capsule and then two redoses and barely felt anything, he just stayed awake and was tripping very lightly.

I did 117 mgs, followed by another 55mgs, I had an incredibly intense and visual trip, lovely feelings, for a few hours it felt like MD but less stimulating, visually it was outstanding, great stuff overall.

It's weird stuff for sure, my mate did over 200mgs overall on friday night, 115 in one capsule and then two redoses and barely felt anything, he just stayed awake and was tripping very lightly.

I did 117 mgs, followed by another 55mgs, I had an incredibly intense and visual trip, lovely feelings, for a few hours it felt like MD but less stimulating, visually it was outstanding, great stuff overall.

I`m beginning to think this is another 5 meo dalt - it works on some people and not on others!?

Tried this 2C-E stuff once, was really cool, didn't ever turn into a pink slime or a purple paste, produced like actually psychedelic effects, you know all like kaleidoscope fractal colours, you needed like 20mg of it, worked every time on every person, you just like take a dose and it actually makes you trip and stuff. This stuff sounds wicked too, though.

i killed 500mg of this stuff the other day got next to fuck all off it really that i cant get smoking noids and snorting stims for a few days in a row may try it again but more interested in Diphenidine now got a gram of this coming for the morning :)

Out of interest. which ROA did you use for this stuff, FG? I also got shit all from the 500mg I had (didn't take it all the same session, mind, two occasions) but, after reading up a bit more, I'm wondering if maybe it was my choice of ROA that be-buggered me. Nasal and rectal are very much a no-go for this stuff :|