• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

bk-2-cb [2-amino-1-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethan-1-one] Now available in the UK

Perhaps wait for a more varied analysis from users rather than the 2 EADD reports and the handful more in the B+D thread. It's far, far, far too early to come to an agreed peer consensus on dosage, effect or duration, even if there are early estimates going around.

Don't trust vendors though. They are after all out to make profit. There are some more reliable ones and there are some which are nothing more than a con, but still, their existence is based on delivering a product which can sell, so whoever you bought it from is hardly going to admit to you it's shit.

There are some smart cookies on this forum who will give accurate feedback, but it may take some time.

Someone mentioned it lasts 18 hours.
How long is the high though? and a reasonable dose is 100mg to go out in public?

odd... I'm certain the test batch was a much smaller run & the batch for sale a large, seperate run. There could, I guess, be differences that have slipped past product control...

Mainly, I put variation of effect with psyches down almost entirely to their inherent unpredictablity as well as the fact that the effects of psychedelics are so powerfully altered by issues such as natural & compound tolerance, expectations, set, setting etc etc that their effects vary considerably even when dose & compound is very well know. LSD for example.

There's always the possibility of idiosyncratic reation that produced no pleasant effects & pronounced negative ones, for whatever reason. Hopefuly one will come to light.

Clearly the dimerisation is not a good test. If your water is acidic at all then it's quite possible you'll get no precipitate. If your solution is dilute you won't get a precipiate either.

If you want to test it, use a test kit. The marquis reagent causes it to go bright orange.

Someone mentioned it lasts 18 hours.
How long is the high though? and would a reasonable dose of 100mg be ok to go out in public?

well, i was clearly let down by this substance.... was told i probably was ripped off...

armed with this knowledge, i went back to said site...
said to the guy it didnt work, didnt do as what i had read it could achieve.... also told him i done a test to see if it was bk 2cb..... i.e.. on here it says it should change colour... IT DID NOT!!!
well, he didnt like me telling him his OWN product didnt work... and i didnt think it was what it was....
i feel like a total bell piece, trying to argue about something i know fuck all about.... using second hand information as ammo, didnt quite cut it tbh
he was pretty pissed at the fact people were saying in theory this or that could happen.... re.. colour change

WELL.................... i am bloody confused
WHO..................... do you really believe about some new thing on the market
ONLINE SHOP.......... who claim to have invented this shit
MR FORUM GUY....... who in theory knows what it should do

opens up a massive can of worms for me.........................

im not here to dismiss anyone or disrespect anyones knowlegde of such things i just want to discuss, and find out peoples opinions

I got it from the 1st place to have it before it was sold generally and I can confirm it does not change colour in water.

The stuff I have most certainly works!

so did i....................

I got it from the 1st place to have it before it was sold generally and I can confirm it does not change colour in water.

The stuff I have most certainly works! #

maybe i didnt get it from very first place sold but i got it from first online vendor i seen selling it on their website

Did you have any other drugs in your system before trying it?

Did you buy it before or after it went on general sale?

Were you playing music? What was your setting?
Its a chemical that NEEDS these things to be fully active. My all time favourite tryptamine is 5 meo mipt and when I take it and there is no music I get very little affect. When I switch the music on within 5 mins I am at a +++

hi sorry,

trouble finding these posts now, in regards to your questions

no, have had nothing for about a month apart from usual vit c an zinc thats it.... had a few beers prior.

i bought it when it went on general sale

just home, playing my decks .............. so listening to music the whole time
Its a chemical that NEEDS these things to be fully active. My all time favourite tryptamine is 5 meo mipt and when I take it and there is no music I get very little affect. When I switch the music on within 5 mins I am at a +++

hi sorry,

trouble finding these posts now, in regards to your questions

no, have had nothing for about a month apart from usual vit c an zinc thats it.... had a few beers prior.

i bought it when it went on general sale

just home, playing my decks .............. so listening to music the whole time

Then it could very well be that you are the 1st to report what could be a problem if the general sale batch was different to what was sent out to people before the general sale.

Need to wait for more reports on this.

On saying that i bought it twice and have only used it from the first purchase, i wonder if the 2nd lot i bought was the same? They were both pre-general sale.

I`ll try the 2nd batch next time and report back.

Anyone know about mixing zopiclone or etizolam to kill off a bk-2c-b trip? Safe anyone?

I've taken about 250 oral, 50 nasal, so coming up quite harshly right now. Mistaken as I just remember my scales got completely crushed and I put it back together - so measurements all off. Just estimating as the 500mg bag is about half empty.

It's pretty strong, getting that MDMA come up feeling, no panicking just yet luckily. Is 300 to high for a first dose?

Is it safe to kill this or just ride it out? Anyone know?

Spoke a bit to soon, BPM is 90, happy with that. Still getting those chills/jitters. Generally enjoying it now. Yay!

Never done 2cb properly before, still jittery, body chills, heads chills, dizzy, tweaked. Walls are going a bit funny, got Marley on with some kaleidoscope effects on the tv. Feels like a very mild onset LSD. Seems like this would be way better in a rock/dubstep/EDM rave. Wayy to high energy to hallucination ratio!

So I'm planning on flipping this with MDMA soon, and given the association of bk-2c-b with the colour purple, how about we call it 'indigo flipping'!?

Please bear in mind you may well be the first person in the world to try that combo. Be very careful!

yeah i would definitely decrease dosages for that one, i hate to say it but you could always redose the md after like 1h if it's really not getting you there.
What timings are you planning on doing them?

I still haven't touched the other half of my 250mg... But looks like the dose I took wasn't enough so its probs worth another shot sometime. Too easy to get 4-ho-met though for guaranteed goodness.

How would this go for a club night? Some of the reports I've read say that it needs to be pushed, listening to music for example. Say a dose of around 100mg, would it provide enough stimulation? I suppose the duration fits the bill. I'm also a bit disappointed that it appears the stuff on general sale appears to be a bit different from the pre-sale.

I've not read much of this thread so apologies for repetitions and doing stupid shit I should've known not to do cos others had warned and stuffs...

Got meself 500mg a couple weeks back and have made various attempts at making it pleasing since with (so far) no luck :\

Initially I tried snorting ~75mg only to find the burn got so fukkin bad it's become the second only substance I've ever had to flush from my nasals (2C-E being the other (actually paroxetine/Seroxat would be the third but that doesn't really count due to moronicity :D)). Was a slow burn but became totally unbearable so had to flush it after ~10mins. No result other than a sore nose from that attempt.

Next I tried plugging. 75mg dose. Only drug I recall causing so much pain up there I - again - had no choice but to flush. Literally no choice and literally flush. I'll leave that mental image with you, suffice to say I suggest not plugging (or snorting). I actually tried a second time but once again I only lasted 10mins max before the pain was too intense to bear.

The rest of it got used up as bombs ranging from 100-150mg. None of them did a damn thing. The latter two (one 100mg and one 150mg taken on the same day a couple hours apart) were taken alongside 6-APDB (dosage 175mg then 200mg). Again, nothing. At least nothing pleasant. Seemed to react badly - actually really rather very badly - with 6-APDB so won't be doing that again. Just made me very edgy and sweaty, caused pretty frikkin intense muscular and joint pain, left me very slightly delirious (but in no way tripping - which is a very strange combination I can assure you 8o) and set my heart going insanely fast and - frankly - scary. Felt like a very mild case of SS actually. Very much so in fact. But could be due to other circumstances... Still... I'd recommend not combining this stuff with MDMA or related chems... or to be extremely cautious if you do.

But yeah, on it's own or in combination, fuck all of interest to me. Massively dissapointed cos I'd heard good things about this one. 2C-B it ain't :(

Are you sure what you bought wasn't just poisonous shit? The nose/anal burning didn't sound good and then to bomb potentially 350mg of the stuff and have no +ve's from it? Doesn't sound good. You ok now?